Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I haven't been trying for them/looking to trade for one for a while now, so I don't know what's what!

What kind of offer would be reasonable for a CB blusang?

I haven't been trying for them/looking to trade for one for a while now, so I don't know what's what!

What kind of offer would be reasonable for a CB blusang?

CB Blusang > CB Trio.

You can try offering a random 2g Metal for it (as long it's not a holiday line) and see if you can get one for that. Generally I think people just want to keep their blusangs since they like the sprite so much more than a Trio.

Are 3rd gen Tuweds tradable or are they worthless? Are stairs/spirals or even-gens/checkers worth more (still referring to Thuweds)?

I often see higher-gen thuweds with multiple thuwed pairs being gifted, but they often look sort of messy, 'coz there is no clear pattern in the lineage.

Edited by Ha-Ki

Are 3rd gen Tuweds tradable or are they worthless? Are stairs/spirals or even-gens/checkers worth more (still referring to Thuweds)?

That depends. A couple of weeks ago I traded a 2nd gen Silver for one. But I needed that guy ASAP, so I guess that the real value is a bit lower. Furthermore, I can see pairings like Gold X Pink going for more then other common X common pairings.

Further to my quest to get a 2nd gen silver from a male pink (my shinies were not good to me in the slightest) if not looking 1:1 trade of 2nd gens, what other offers would be fair for what I seek?

I have just caught a cb ice if that helps but wish to set up a fair offer to tempt someone?

Hello,

Please can someone tell me what kind of offers I can get with:

- 2G purebred gold

- 2G gold x silver (will I get better offers if the offspring is gold?)

- 3G purebred staircase silver

Thank you in advance! smile.gif

Hello,

Please can someone tell me what kind of offers I can get with:

- 2G purebred gold

- 2G gold x silver (will I get better offers if the offspring is gold?)

- 3G purebred staircase silver

Thank you in advance! smile.gif

It's a lot easier to answer your question when it's "Can I trade (X) for (y)?" instead of "What can I get for all of these?". Especially since I don't know what the 2nd one is, but I'll assume silver since you asked about the gold part.

Most worth here I think is your 2g PB Gold. Yes, producing a gold offspring is better than silver for trade fodder, but not that much. It's enough to make people rethink if they really want it or not.

You're stairstep would be the least wanted, checkers > stairsteps when it comes to dragons that aren't prizes.

I wouldn't really expect much but bloodswaps because you're general people that would want this is those that don't have CBs and are looking for the next best thing or those that will actually use them in their lineage projects which I'm leaning more on the 2nd.

As long as you're not asking for CB coppers I think you're good. I'm /not/ going to get into what you can get for a CB because I may end up telling you things that you probably don't care about like "Oh, you can get a few cb hatchies".

Edited by Saynna

Can I trade my cb brown copper for a cb red copper or should I throw in a green dino as well?

A Cooper for a Cooper is perfectly fair.

It certainly is fair, I did exactly the same trade a couple days ago. Having said that, I was a bit lucky because generally people like Red ones better than Brown ones. The Dino is not going to help, people who catch Coppers can catch all the Dinos they want.

Bottom line, I'd try it without the Dino.

I have a question of my own. When did Blusangs become so common that I can't even get some BSA red hatchies for two CB ones dry.gif

I have a question of my own. When did Blusangs become so common that I can't even get some BSA red hatchies for two CB ones  dry.gif

you have to get lucky with that, i catch a lot of blusangs, and i get better deals when i offer them on trades myself (traded for cb coppers and 5th gen shimmers)

If i put up a trade link for m myself, i usually ask for bsa hatchies and those went well too. when asking for only red hatchies i usually got nothing , or just one. They're pretty easy to catch if i can catch m

Edited by djengis

That is rather weird. Next time I'll try to do it the other way around and respond to an offer.

(I just now got a good offer of reds though xd.png)

That is rather weird. Next time I'll try to do it the other way around and respond to an offer.

(I just now got a good offer of reds though xd.png)

Let me guess, was it 3 reds per Blusang? wink.gif

Can I trade my cb brown copper for a cb red copper or should I throw in a green dino as well?

Just to reassure I traded my red copper for a brown - 1:1 trades seem reasonable smile.gif

It's a lot easier to answer your question when it's "Can I trade (X) for (y)?" instead of "What can I get for all of these?". Especially since I don't know what the 2nd one is, but I'll assume silver since you asked about the gold part.

Most worth here I think is your 2g PB Gold. Yes, producing a gold offspring is better than silver for trade fodder, but not that much. It's enough to make people rethink if they really want it or not.

You're stairstep would be the least wanted, checkers > stairsteps when it comes to dragons that aren't prizes.

I wouldn't really expect much but bloodswaps because you're general people that would want this is those that don't have CBs and are looking for the next best thing or those that will actually use them in their lineage projects which I'm leaning more on the 2nd.

As long as you're not asking for CB coppers I think you're good. I'm /not/ going to get into what you can get for a CB because I may end up telling you things that you probably don't care about like "Oh, you can get a few cb hatchies".

I understand, my apologies for that @_@

Thank you very much for your answer, it is very helpful. smile.gif

Thanks guys, I managed to swap the cb brown copper for a cb red copper... BUT now I'm trying to get a cb gold rolleyes.gif I haven't traded for one of these in a while so is 1 cb green copper, 1 cheese, 1 chicken, 1 cb magma hatchling, and 1 cb thunder hatchling enough or should I add? And if I should add, what should it be? I can catch just about anything but cb silver, cb gold and it's a pain for me to get cb coppers (though I can, it just takes patience dry.gif ).

Thanks guys, I managed to swap the cb brown copper for a cb red copper... BUT now I'm trying to get a cb gold rolleyes.gif I haven't traded for one of these in a while so is 1 cb green copper, 1 cheese, 1 chicken, 1 cb magma hatchling, and 1 cb thunder hatchling enough or should I add? And if I should add, what should it be? I can catch just about anything but cb silver, cb gold and it's a pain for me to get cb coppers (though I can, it just takes patience dry.gif ).

If you can catch cb metals, you can catch everything else as well.

It's what makes trades with them so hard. Unless you find a superlucky randomclick-catcher, I think you'll get no offer, and even then I think they'd rather keep it.

@Bold: Didn't you catch, idk, 2-3 cb golds that one week? laugh.gif

Just curious what you need the gold for. o3o

In my experience and observations, when you overpay bundle and someone doesn't know value very well, they kinda assume what they have is more valuable than what you have as a whole group. .-.

Great, guess I'll just have to stalk the biomes myself then. dry.gif Thanks for the advice.

@Saynna yes I did get 3 cb golds in one day biggrin.gif but I traded them all away before getting a 2nd secret santa giftee, who coincidentally has a cb gold on their wishlist.

Edited by Sarah864

It's pretty hard to trade for a CB Gold right now since people just keep on swapping for high-time eggs or low-time hatchies.

I'm not sure if this would work, but you can try trading your CB Green Copper for a CB Silver and add another CB Copper to your trade for a CB Gold? (Another CB Green would up your chances of getting a CB Gold offer, but otherwise you can also try with the other colors)

The other eggs/hatchies you have are pretty random so I'm not sure if adding those would help, maybe only as a sweetener?

Are blacks alting much these days? What would I need to offer to get a 2nd gen PB Alt Black? :|

Edited by TheGrox

They are currently an absolute pain, read through the Secret Santa thread to find out how much.

People needed them to gift and a lot of us tried to help and it took ages and a ton of eggs.

That said, I have no clue what they are worth.

Let me guess, was it 3 reds per Blusang? wink.gif

How did you guess xd.pngtongue.gif

Edited by blah

Are blacks alting much these days? What would I need to offer to get a 2nd gen PB Alt Black? :|

They're not worth much but not many people have them on hand. Offer any cb rare for a fair deal but you'll be looking at IOUs for a while until you find someone. Blacks never alt for me unless I abandon them but it does look like they're harder to come by than usual.

Edit: In case anyone's wondering, it is an absolute pain to trade for a cb gold I mean really why are they so rare and ugh >:@

Edited by Sarah864