silverstreak12

Silverstreak12's Congrats Badges

FYI, the URL is wrong on the Catcher 2011 for this year's new Christmas egg. A friend came looking for help with her sig, and I tracked it down and found that for the badge itself, the url ends in Snow1.gif - but the one listed in the code simply says Snow.gif. Might want to fix the code box so people can use it. smile.gif

Edited by Shalora

FYI, the URL is wrong on the Catcher 2011 for this year's new Christmas egg. A friend came looking for help with her sig, and I tracked it down and found that for the badge itself, the url ends in Snow1.gif - but the one listed in the code simply says Snow.gif. Might want to fix the code box so people can use it. smile.gif

whoops! Thanks for catching that. :3

i'm leaving to spend new year's weekend with some friends, but i'll work on it when i get back :3

as for the badges, it doesn't take me all that long, really. just a little bit of fiddling around seeing what colors look best to bring out, but not that difficult ;D

These badges are beautiful! I was wondering where everyone got them from, finally found them ^^ I hope you don't mind that I animated 4 of them and plan to put them in my signature since I didn't want to bother you to help me animate them.

Just one question though, why do some Christmas badges have a giant snowflake in the background while others have the little dots? (snow?)

Sorry, just read through the whole post ><

Edited by Nicoleong9

Random suggestion I thought of yesterday...in addition to "catcher" badges, do you think there would be any interest in having "gifter" badges as well, especially with all of the holiday gifting threads that pop up every time?

I was WONDERING where these badges came from. xd.png I hope you don't mind I took a few that apply to me and animated them myself. ^^; They're very spiffy. 8D

You should make a haunted house badge smile.gif like "explorer" or "investigator" or something

EDIT: oooooohhh make one for the shimmers and moonlights biggrin.gif

Edited by AvianCrow

Are you going to make one for last year's Wreath Decorating and this year's Heart Seekers? I can't wait ^^

2012 Valentine Please! I've only been playing since mid-January and 2012 Valentine was my first Holiday Dragon season.

Not sure if I am allowed to... But recolored and modified some badges for valentines and halloween of this 2012.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

If silverstreak12 wants, I will take them down. Just thought that some people would have liked them =/

EDIT: Taken down. Sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by Shirubia

Yeah, editing others' art is a BIIIIIIGGGG no. Sorry, but you'll just have to wait for Silverstreak to come and edit them herself.

Finally, I found the source of these cute badges! wub.gif

I have been seeing them in user sigs and I wanted to use them in my sig too. smile.gif

so it's been a few years but i finally got around to updating these. if anyone actually cares enough about the distinction between catcher and grabber, you're allowed to edit the new ones and put "grabber" instead, but i don't think it's a thing of consequence any longer c;