Shokomon -

user posted imageuser posted image

lost1ny3gurl -

user posted image

athdaraxen - user posted imageuser posted image

[img=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Tree8.gif]
[img=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Tree9.gif]

Awesome. Thank you very much silverstreak12. smile.gif

Edit: Out of curiosity, why did you make the Trick-or-Treat badges only so they line up with HaloGoddess badge's and not your own? O_o I was re-arranging my sig when I thought of that so I figured I'd ask about it. smile.gif

Edited by athdaraxen

Awesome. Thank you very much silverstreak12. smile.gif

Edit: Out of curiosity, why did you make the Trick-or-Treat badges only so they line up with HaloGoddess badge's and not your own? O_o I was re-arranging my sig when I thought of that so I figured I'd ask about it. smile.gif

When I requested the badges that say trick-or-treat, I asked that they line up with HaloGoddess's, because I use a lot of her badges. I'm not sure about the hunter ones, though.

Edited by PieMaster

When I requested the badges that say trick-or-treat, I asked that they line up with HaloGoddess's, because I use a lot of her badges. I'm not sure about the hunter ones, tough.

I just noticed your post up top there actually. xd.png

The hunter ones are the same. tongue.gif Oh well, my question has been answered. Thank you very much PieMaster. :3

(You sounded a little ticked in you post so I'm sorry if I made you mad or anything, I was simply curious. I'm sorry....)

Edited by athdaraxen

I just noticed your post up top there actually. xd.png

The hunter ones are the same. tongue.gif Oh well, my question has been answered. Thank you very much PieMaster. :3

(You sounded a little ticked in you post so I'm sorry if I made you mad or anything, I was simply curious. I'm sorry....)

Oh sorry xd.png Wasn't trying to sound ticked off smile.gif

Alright! Just making sure. I'd hate to make somebody I don't even know mad at me... tongue.gif

Well silverstreak12, may I request you make some trick-or-treat and hunter badges to line up with your own? Pretty please? :3

Could you update my badge with the 2010 Festival of Eggs instead of 2009? Thank you in advance. smile.gif

user posted image

A NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO HAS REQUESTED CUSTOM ANIMATED BADGES FROM ME

I AM GOING TO CLEAN UP MY TINYPIC TODAY

PLEASE SAVE YOUR BADGE TO YOUR OWN COMPUTER AND UPLOAD IT ELSEWHERE, FOR ODDS ARE I AM GOING TO DELETE IT

I'll make trick-or-treat badges that line up later today, athdaraxen.

Hi Silverstreak,

I love your badges! I've been using them for a while now too. biggrin.gif

I have a couple animation requests. Might you be willing to animate for me:

1 - a Catcher 2010 badge that alternates between pumpkin and marrow eggs,

2 - a Catcher 2011 badge that alternates between '09 Valentine, Sweetling, and whatever the new release egg is rolleyes.gif

otherwise my sig will get very, very crowded with all the catching!

I'm pretty sure you animated/created the badge I have in my sig, that alternates between Yule, Snow Angel, and Ribbon Dancer eggs over the snowflake in the background. I love that one too (but I'd love to have a leetle tree added to the animation also. xd.png That way I can compile all my Christmas catching into one badge)

Thanks for making these!!!

Edited by jerusha

I'm pretty sure you animated/created the badge I have in my sig, that alternates between Yule, Snow Angel, and Ribbon Dancer eggs over the snowflake in the background. I love that one too (but I'd love to have a leetle tree added to the animation also. xd.png That way I can compile all my Christmas catching into one badge)

That snowflake one is actually HaloGoddess's badge, the rest are Silverstreak's though!

user posted image

[IMG=http://i53.tinypic.com/2jfzj0g.jpg]

This is really late, but I just remembered this thread, so thanks!

just wondering

are you going to come out with the 2011 valentine's day badges?

please if so can you add to my current one, if not then just ignore this xd.png

2011 v-day catcher - to the end

user posted image - after the 2010 valentine's day user posted image - before the 2010 halloween things

user posted image - before the 2010 christmas things

current icon to update http://i55.tinypic.com/j5d0kh.jpg

Edited by darkshadow5392

Guys, I can't really animate many more badges, because they're getting really really hard to keep track of and I accidentally deleted half the ones I have D:

I'll make the sweetling/vday/rose dragon badges later on tonight most likely, and I also made some badges for the tree contest winners that I'm too lazy to track down.

Sorry!

Guys, I can't really animate many more badges, because they're getting really really hard to keep track of and I accidentally deleted half the ones I have D:

I'll make the sweetling/vday/rose dragon badges later on tonight most likely, and I also made some badges for the tree contest winners that I'm too lazy to track down.

Sorry!

I'm glad to see you back!!!

I think you are allowed to be lazy... >__>

any chance ucould teach us how to animate?

or is it too complicated??

this could save everyone including u alot.png of trouble

Generally I'm not too much of a fan of little DC badges and banners since a lot aren't so well-made, but yours are simple, elegant, and cute all rolled into one.