silverstreak12

Silverstreak12's Congrats Badges

So is it okay with silverstreak if we animate her badges ourselves? I just want to combine all my Valentine grabber badges into one animation to save room. I can do it myself, but I want to make sure it's okay first.

I just grabbed the Rose catcher badge and added it to the collection in my sig. Thanks so much! smile.gif

Edited by Kallistrate

I love the Valentine badges <3 Thank you so much and Athy too for putting up that link so we don't have to bug Silverstreak =3

Edited by Stunningfire

I'm glad I could help. smile.gif

Just make sure you go back and edit it the pic once you or done or it will smush some of the eggs, its weird like that.

Just when you get to the page where it gives you the image, just click the Edit Picture link and in right under where you chose the size (Best if you set it to original sizes) there will be a checkbox, just uncheck it and submit it again, it will keep the eggs from looking deformed! smile.gif

yes, it's fine if you animate my badges :]

frankly, i have so much work to do that pressing some buttons for you guys is frighteningly difficult, so to save both of us the pain, you have permission. i'm glad you guys like them :]

^Thanks for letting me know! *runs off to animate*

There! *points to sig*

And in case I've never said this, thanks for making beautiful badges for all of us to use.

I'm glad I could help. smile.gif

Just make sure you go back and edit it the pic once you or done or it will smush some of the eggs, its weird like that.

Just when you get to the page where it gives you the image, just click the Edit Picture link and in right under where you chose the size (Best if you set it to original sizes) there will be a checkbox, just uncheck it and submit it again, it will keep the eggs from looking deformed! smile.gif

Hmm, my animated image seems to be not showing up anymore. In the properties it says "temporary"... maybe that's the problem?

Did you make sure to save it and upload it yourself?

If you don't it won't work, and make sure to you the "Save to my Computer" link above the image. smile.gif

Edited by athdaraxen

AIEEEEE!!! these are so cute! xd.png

I'd love to stuff all of them on my sig, but sadly they don't all fit...sad.gif

Thanks for making 'em!!

Thanks for making them happy.gif I used one myself.

Have you tought of the summoner badge? Dididint see it in the front page.

Maybe a bitter badge? with the vamps?

Thank you!

I'm not going to make a biter badge, because frankly that's nothing special any longer.

I am, however, working on a summoner badge.

Also, guys, please don't make me regret letting you guys animate these yourself.

I have seen several animations using my badges that also have badges that I didn't make. I have no issues with you guys using badges from someone else, because that would be stupid if I did, but please don't animate them together.

Edited by silverstreak12

Did you make sure to save it and upload it yourself?

If you don't it won't work, and make sure to you the "Save to my Computer" link above the image. smile.gif

Ah... right. Thanks ^^"

Could you animate

user posted image

And

user posted image

For me?

I know, only 2011. sleep.gif

No old pinks, no frilled, one vampire(AP), one Thunder(AP!!! Beat that.), no Marrows, couldn't catch a Valentine, one adult Sweetling, Adult and frozen rosebud(thanks mom!), no pumpkins, one swallowtail. Basically, I'm new-ish. And very jealous. D:

Could you make a badge with a pillow egg on it and text that says Hoarder?

And a badge with a GoN egg on it that says "First Try"?

And by the way, what does "deforester" mean? xd.png /n00bmoment

Edited by Ivyshadow

thank you for having given the permission to animate your badges ourselves! I needed space in my sig smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

[IMG=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Easter4.gif]
[IMG=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Easter5.gif]
[IMG=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/silverstreak12/Easter6.gif]

YAY. YAY. YAY. I was wondering where everybody got their badges... I wish I could put them in but there is alot.png of stuff in my sig rite now...