kadoatie

Do you have a Dorkface? (v2)

17 minutes ago, snave said:

rare 3rd gen gold white perfect checker Dorkface

Ty! My first Dorkface so beautiful ^^

I have a few Dorkface and Thuwed. I just bred a couple of them to my Avatars along with a few prize dragons to the Avatars and released the eggs to the Cave… all are Avatars, hoping a few folks get lucky when they pop up in the Cave. 

I saw what I thought was an odd naming trend in an AP hatchling I got, and then I learned about Dorkfaces (and Thuweds) and that I accidentally had a Dorkwed. He's.... 84th gen, if I am reading this lineage right, and apparently inbred, but his code has an anagram of 'i shy' so I still think he's cute ^^  I am a ways off from breeding dragons (new and no room with Halloweeeen) but I wouldn't mind breeding him in the future if someone would like a messy 85th gen dragon xD; 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/i7hSy

Edited by zippuzzle
wrong kind of link, oops, I was new ^^;

Got A 4G Stair Dorkface White

Dragon - Lady Shallynaar II - Dragon Cave (dragcave.net) 

And Messy ( Probably Inbred ) Dorkfaces

Hatchling - Messy Rose Penk Salt Dorkwed - Dragon Cave (dragcave.net). This One Is A 119Gen Dorkwed From Penk And Rosebud SAlts.

Hatchling - P i N K Messy Dorkface  XVII - Dragon Cave (dragcave.net) This One Is A 18 Gen Dorkface Pink 

But Really, I Got Lucky With A Low Gen Dorkface Stair White That Is The Correct Gender! I'm Looking For A CB Male Gold To Be Her Mate, Then I Will Accepet Bteeding Requests From Those Who Want A Pretty Unbred Dorkface!

Bred A 5G Stair White Not Inbred Dorkface White!!  Though It's Not From A CB Male Gold But A Gold Wyvern Should Be Just Fine For Now. 

Lineage Link Lineage - (s4nZ5) - Dragon Cave (dragcave.net)   

I Influenced It Female For Line.

Since My Magi(s) Are Down, If You Want The Lineage You Will Have To Make The Trade Link.

PM  Me If You Want It.  

Does it cut off at some point then? Why would that one be a dorkface but not her great^9 grandson?

I guess it's a "if you can't see the original dorkface dragon on the lineage page it doesn't count".

On 12/5/2022 at 12:28 PM, snaz said:

Was just looking through some lineage and realized my boy DEGS is one of these, 16th Gen by my count haha
Lineage - (DEGS) - Dragon Cave (dragcave.net)

Yes, your dragon is a Dorkface. It doesn't really matter how many generations back Midas and Shally are.

You can only see 12 generations in lineage view, but that doesn't mean that the older ones don't count. They are still there and you can follow the lineage back to them. In this case the dragons showing on the far right are 12th generation, which means if you click on them you can examine their lineage and follow back another 12 generations.

finally also have a Dorkface (and it's a Thudork/Dorkwed lol.) 9th gen with lot of other fun messy lineage in there too but it's also a Sophrosyne, one of my favorite breeds, so yeah a fantastic gift (still an egg, so I'm not sharing link yet, but later maybe)