sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

How many views? they need about 1500-2000 to mature.

On another note:

YESSS!! I BRED A SKYWING AND WATER DRAGON AND GOT MY TWO-FINNED BLUNA EGG!!!! WOOOOOT!!!!

all of them are above that and i swear iif my vamp egg dies i will RAAAGE mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

EDIT:could someone post a link to one of the ER websites? just incase i might need it

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Eggs around the World

&

Boiled eggs (make sure it's the Dragcave site)

Are the two view/ER I use

Relax, he has all the abilities of a Censor Kip, and is fully grown, but thats all you get till the beans spill!!!

yaaay

EDIT:wow im dumb,my eggs werent past 3 days and 23 hours xd.png

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

Honestly if you guys want certain eggs I can breed for you... the old ones though. I'm not collecting any anymore. Vampire, silver, bluna, ice, storm, 2-headed, geode... Aiya you go see then tell me which you want =X Link.

I'm in GMT+8, Singapore.

Cool, but I never understood how that works, do you like abandon and hope we picked up the egg. I also very surprised you haven't summoned the guardian of nature on your scroll yet xd.png .

they give you the dragons code such as "qSvg" then to the abandoned egg collection link and hopefully nobody else snags it

I seeeeee... well I'm good with breeding my own. Except for my spitfire I got to reflect Scuta xd.png

Cool, but I never understood how that works, do you like abandon and hope we picked up the egg. I also very surprised you haven't summoned the guardian of nature on your scroll yet xd.png .

I got tired of breeding >< I stopped collecting DC eggss already. Last time I used to trade the silvers for dinos and stuff.

Good luck with that one:

Holidays have passed

Frilled was discontinued

Lottery's are played by EVERYONE

What I find so dang annoying is half the time I do see an egg I don't have yet but when I click on it it says I can't find it. ITS right there HOW can you not find it when your looking right at it!?

Cool, I guess, that explains the zillions of them on your scroll.

{EDIT}

Quick note: I tracked the Hatchlings rp and ooc, yay for inbox spam.

Anyways I was going through my email today and guess what? now everytime a post happens i get a notification (woo...) and i had one email that was a notification for the hatchlings rp, guess what? it repeated 56 times, it repeats everytime a post happenes so i see this: "Dragon Cave Forum (56)". Isn't that amazing...!!!

Order of reaction:

huh.gifohmy.gifdry.gifrolleyes.gifwink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Then:

unsure.gif overpost?

Edited by Dusset

nice,isn't inbox spam wonderful? because it's not like it lags you at all!

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

My mom is subscribed to this web-comic and she spams me alot.png with it everu tuesday when it comes out, i'm like: Nyeh, delete.

Or not, I could delete them all and say: STOP SPAMMING censorkip.gif, well, not exactly like that...

{EDIT}

(Back to sanity)

Welcome back DungeonBrat. There's alot.png you missed, as everyone just went off on their own way. ATM Jorack is startled at something, and Shardas is tailing him. Stoneza is on Scuta's back, ever so slowly coming to a tree in a field (East was it? North East? I think.) from the cave. If Lydia doesn't reply to that, then it's Crusher under the tree, which is perfect, because their kind of mortal enemies at this point. I guess all the player's hatchlings that weren't active when I started are asleep in the back of the cave. Crisie is now held by the Dark Dragons (human controlled) and Scuta and Stoneza are making tier way to save her. Oh and thier was something about a major backstory drop? What was it? I can't even remember who at this point. rolleyes.gif Me.

Edited by Dusset