Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

NEW RELEASE! And it's special because it is <3

3 new creatures, go get 'em~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Whitefire

Does this newest release mean that Rebsingh is back? If so, does that mean the site is probably staying around? I've been reluctant to join while Nyoka's future was still in doubt, but I might just cave and sign up if that's the case.

Does this newest release mean that Rebsingh is back?  If so, does that mean the site is probably staying around?  I've been reluctant to join while Nyoka's future was still in doubt, but I might just cave and sign up if that's the case.

Nyoka will be staying up! c: I'm not really back all the way, I just came back for today (just a few hours) to sneak in a release. I didn't want anyone to get bored. x.x You'll have a lot of fun if you do decide to join. c:

Edited by Rebsingh

You'll have a lot of fun if you do decide to join. c:

I just joined a few days ago and I'm really enjoying it!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

That's great to hear! Sorry if I sounded critical at all, but I've been a member now of two very promising adoptables sites that just vanished overnight, so it's made me (understandably?) rather leery of joining something that (as best I could tell) was still in danger of going offline for good.

Between the ainekus, the owls, and now the servals (among others), I might just be tempted into joining - we'll see. I have a lot on my plate on the moment, but I might be able to fit in a fifth adoptables site, especially one with such pretty sprites. Watch out - I'll probably be as much into writing descriptions as I am here.

Moar feeesh!!!!!! Arg. Now if only I hadn't locked myself earlier in the day. Hatch you!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image