Rebsingh

Project Nyoka

Can someone please tell me how to get the second spaceship part because I'm confused.

I think it's the one in a dark alley....I don't know if you need anything for it because I can't remember.

I have a lot of creatures I want to get rid of. There's no option to release them and killing them costs money, so if there's anyone who just wants some free creatures, let me know. I have a lot of nightcrawlers (some bred) that need homes, plus some plainsbeasts, icewolves and some others.

I think it's the one in a dark alley....I don't know if you need anything for it because I can't remember.

I have a lot of creatures I want to get rid of. There's no option to release them and killing them costs money, so if there's anyone who just wants some free creatures, let me know. I have a lot of nightcrawlers (some bred) that need homes, plus some plainsbeasts, icewolves and some others.

Can I have an IceWolf?

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Trying to get them to hatch so I can get moar whales!! I love these little guys!!

Edited by SnowWhite

its been a long time since my last visit to Nyoka... anyone can help me on how to get the spaceship? unsure.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

its been a long time since my last visit to Nyoka... anyone can help me on how to get the spaceship? unsure.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

you go to P1 click get a spaceship from Alfred then go to you inventory to get to the mall and go into HQ there you get blueprints for the spaceship from Mriah and thats how far i've gotten.

I'd take anything you want to give me ohmy.gif

I need everything to grow up so I have an inventory of what I have... Grow, my minions!!! BTW, anyone wish there was an "embed multiple" feature?

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by SnowWhite

you go to P1 click get a spaceship from Alfred then go to you inventory to get to the mall and go into HQ there you get blueprints for the spaceship from Mriah and thats how far i've gotten.

well thanks, I've gotten that far too xd.png

btw, does anybody knows how to get the black wolves?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The black Icewolves? Those are a polytype of the blue and white wolves -- like alts on DC -- and I believe there's a 1 in 100 chance of finding them. I've found two so far, but I also got lucky enough to stumble across them without looking very hard. Some people have to look for them for quite awhile.

On another note, have some creatures! ...er, mostly whales, Dashers, and TNCs :s

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Anyone wish there was an "embed multiple" feature?

There's been a link on the menagerie page ever since the site began.

There's been a link on the menagerie page ever since the site began.

laugh.gif Well aren't I a derp! Found it! Thanks! xd.png