Completely Different

Doctor Who

Aww, why? I actually liked most of it. The girl's accent drove me nuts, though.

Yeah - me too. I do like having stand-alone adventures, too.

Her accent was dire - but I was surprised (and interested)  to find that she has actually been blind since birth. 

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Most of it was ok. But the ending... holy cow. (or should I say

Spoiler

holy frog. Oh lookie I made a new friend, a whole universe!

It was so childish.

I'd rather that than the ending of Episode 3 - I KNOW that the original programme was meant to educate, and that they say this series gets back to that - but - it was TOO heavy handed.The episode spoke for itself.

Spoiler

And I thought it was cute that the frog had Grace's voice

23 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'd rather that than the ending of Episode 3 - I KNOW that the original programme was meant to educate, and that they say this series gets back to that - but - it was TOO heavy handed.The episode spoke for itself.

Hide contents

And I thought it was cute that the frog had Grace's voice

If 3 was Rosa, I agree. I have preferred the non-Chibnall stories this season (though I still have two episodes to watch).

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

If 3 was Rosa, I agree. I have preferred the non-Chibnall stories this season (though I still have two episodes to watch).

It was. I have three to watch - out of sequence, but too bad !

Well, yesterday's episode was the series finale (or season finale). We will have the New Year's special, and then... nothing until 2020!!

If there are more. My current TV magazine has the terrifying suggestion that there might not be. Yaz says she has no contract yet and that none of them do...

There is supposed to be some stunning surprise that hits us in the Special. I HOPE it isn't going to be what I am deathly afraid it might be.... and if it is - as was once suggested - a love interest involving Missy and the doctor, I may shoot myself. I can't get my partner to understand this - but Dr Who is NOT ABOUT LOVE STORIES.... There is no TIME for that. We need more  time with the Uz, not kissy kissy and moon eyes. There are plenty of love-story programmes on TV as it is.

Ooh, horrid thought, Fuzzbucket. :(

This is the first year in years I actually have no plans for Christmas Day evening, and there's no Doctor Who to watch. *sighs*

I really disliked that tooth-faced alien in episode one and I disliked him just as much last night.

The 2020 announcement...

Edited by Lagie