TPishek's Banners and Things

Awesome!!! thanks

I'd like to order another banner

Username:Digidude123

Size:40x300

Subject:Destruction of the control brains invader zim RP

Text: Destruction of the Control Brains

Color:Dark violet, black, gray, dark red, invader zim colors

Animation?:maybe it could fade out, and then come back darker in colors and more digital or something like that, then fade and become normal again

Anything else?:thanks in advance

Awesome!!! thanks

I'd like to order another banner

Username:Digidude123

Size:40x300

Subject:Destruction of the control brains invader zim RP

Text: Destruction of the Control Brains

Color:Dark violet, black, gray, dark red, invader zim colors

Animation?:maybe it could fade out, and then come back darker in colors and more digital or something like that, then fade and become normal again

Anything else?:thanks in advance

user posted image

[IMG=http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9199/zimbanner.gif]

Let me know what you think ^-^()

user posted image

[IMG=http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9199/zimbanner.gif]

Let me know what you think ^-^()

THAT IS PERFECT!!!

Your banners are the best

Username: The Dragon Keeper

Size: 400x150

Subject: None

Text: The Dragon Keeper is a native species of Dragcave Forums, particularly fond of the General Discussion and Dragon Requests regions. It enjoys lurking in all of the threads, just watching and waiting. It is a skilled stalker, able to morph into, and assume the role of any other species. It enjoys following its prey around. And when one least expects it, it will be sitting next to them, doin' stuff. Approach with extreme caution.

Color Scheme: I'd like the background to be ultramarine (top) to fade into crimson (bottom).

Animation?: None

Anything else?: Test in white, please.

Username: The Dragon Keeper

Size: 400x150

Subject: None

Text: The Dragon Keeper is a native species of Dragcave Forums, particularly fond of the General Discussion and Dragon Requests regions. It enjoys lurking in all of the threads, just watching and waiting. It is a skilled stalker, able to morph into, and assume the role of any other species. It enjoys following its prey around. And when one least expects it, it will be sitting next to them, doin' stuff. Approach with extreme caution.

Color Scheme: I'd like the background to be ultramarine (top) to fade into crimson (bottom).

Animation?: None

Anything else?: Test in white, please.

user posted image

[IMG=http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2743/dragonkeeper.png]

Merry Christmas!

Username: Kassa_Pyro

Size: Avatar size, please.

Subject: I'd like to use it as an avatar here. :3

Images: Could I maybe have a Female Alt black, Male regular black, and a black hatchling? (Of any gender, either alt/regular, whichever works best.)

Text: None, thanks. :3

Color Scheme: I'm not really sure; something that they show up well on. Otherwise, I'll leave it up to your creative talents. :3 (I really love black/purple together, but that may be too dark for black dragons. But if you could sneak them in, that'd be good. :3)

Animation?: No thanks. ^^

Anything else?: Nope!

Thanks in advanced!

Username: dragonsword

Size: what ever works

Subject: my Rp called rangers

Text: rangers

Color Scheme: anything you thing works

Animation?: have the word rangers flaching in red

Anything else?:

user posted image

[IMG=http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1917/rangersh.gif]

Let me know if you'd like anything changed. :3

Kassa_Pyro, I'll get right on your request!

Username: Kassa_Pyro

Size: Avatar size, please.

Subject: I'd like to use it as an avatar here. :3

Images: Could I maybe have a Female Alt black, Male regular black, and a black hatchling? (Of any gender, either alt/regular, whichever works best.)

Text: None, thanks. :3

Color Scheme: I'm not really sure; something that they show up well on. Otherwise, I'll leave it up to your creative talents. :3 (I really love black/purple together, but that may be too dark for black dragons. But if you could sneak them in, that'd be good. :3)

Animation?: No thanks. ^^

Anything else?: Nope!

Thanks in advanced!

user posted image

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3816/blackdragonavvie.png

I hope you like it!

Hello smile.gif Given my newest obsession, I would very much like to have some graphics to go with it, but I've only got one fully in mind so far...

Username: Dr. Paine

Size: About that of my middle banner, if possible.

Subject: New scroll banner ^^

Images: This. If the image does not work for the size of the banner, any sort of nebula/supernova with a very blue tone would work. Just make sure to transplant the TARDIS wink.gif

Text: (In white or very light blue. Or whatever looks best). I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye.

Color Scheme: Ah... whatever you think looks best ^^

Animation?: If you want to give the text a bit of a fade in/out thing, that'd be neat.

Anything else?: While the animation is entirely up to you, I would like the text to be in some sort of... flowy script, possibly like what you used for the Iridescent lineage. Positioned around the bottom, under the TARDIS.

Username: afa Scroll name: alisonfaye

Size: 100x 200 approx.

Subject: my signature scroll link

Images: brown and white cat - either cartoon or realistic whatever you choose

Text: (afa) somewhere near or around cat

Color Scheme: cat - should be brown and white striped / background - whatever you think best

Animation?: tail wag or swish

Anything else?: cats eyes should be intense/bright yellow and mouth should be a self satisfied smile or smirk

Username: afa

Size: 100x100

Subject: Forum Profile Avatar

Text: none

Color Scheme: same as above

Animation?: same as above

Anything else?: same as above (could you add sparkles as the tail swishes)

How much will you charge for these and how do I pay you? PayPal? I'm disabled and on a fixed income so I'm not rich, but I love your work very much and hope I can afford to pay for my requests. Thank you for your time and help with this matter!

Edited by afa

Username: greenking13

Size: some where near 150x300.

Subject: An Rp I made called the Academy. Special kids go there to learn.

Images: Not truly sure, but in the background a like Academy or really cool school.

Text: The Academy across the top but not too big. And afterward the sentence, A special school for special students flashes in after 3 or 4 seconds.

Color Scheme: No color scheme, just a picture for a background, the text: the academy in sparklying gold or somewhere near that.

Animation?: The words the academy in sparkling gold and then it flash to The phraze A special school for special student after about maybe 3 or 4 seconds and also in sparkly gold.

Anything else?: Oh could this link to my Rp Link is below.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=110058&st=0

Okay no specific due date or anything, but question, do people have to pay you for these or not? If not then could you design it.? If you do then sorry to take our time away.

Rough design-

The Academy(in sparkly gold) then 3-4 seconds to A special school for special students.

Background-a mysterious school or cool academy(link below is a maybe)

http://www.asergeev.com/pictures/archives/...551/jpeg/12.jpg

Something mysterious like that or even more cool and mysterious.

Think you could do it?

Hello smile.gif Given my newest obsession, I would very much like to have some graphics to go with it, but I've only got one fully in mind so far...

Username: Dr. Paine

Size: About that of my middle banner, if possible.

Subject: New scroll banner ^^

Images: This. If the image does not work for the size of the banner, any sort of nebula/supernova with a very blue tone would work. Just make sure to transplant the TARDIS wink.gif

Text: (In white or very light blue. Or whatever looks best). I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye.

Color Scheme: Ah... whatever you think looks best ^^

Animation?: If you want to give the text a bit of a fade in/out thing, that'd be neat.

Anything else?: While the animation is entirely up to you, I would like the text to be in some sort of... flowy script, possibly like what you used for the Iridescent lineage. Positioned around the bottom, under the TARDIS.

user posted image

[IMG=http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7861/tardis.png]

I hope that suits :3 The original image had a watermark (a pet peeve of mine) so I rebuilt it from a different nebula and tardis. Let me know if you'd like me to do it differently. Also, if you'd really like the animation I can put it in, but the image really isn't going to convert well to a gif without looking extremely pixelly.

In response to afa and greenking, I do not charge money for simple banners/avatars like these. :3 Greenking, your request shouldn't take too long; afa, yours might be a couple of days because that's a more complex animation, but I will certainly try my best and there's no fee.

user posted image

[IMG=http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7861/tardis.png]

I hope that suits :3 The original image had a watermark (a pet peeve of mine) so I rebuilt it from a different nebula and tardis. Let me know if you'd like me to do it differently. Also, if you'd really like the animation I can put it in, but the image really isn't going to convert well to a gif without looking extremely pixelly.

In response to afa and greenking, I do not charge money for simple banners/avatars like these. :3 Greenking, your request shouldn't take too long; afa, yours might be a couple of days because that's a more complex animation, but I will certainly try my best and there's no fee.

Actually, I was hoping for something exactly like that biggrin.gif Fantastic work! -goes to put it in sig-

Wow! Thank you so much! I don't mind to wait, I just appreciate your willingness to create these images for me. I'm so excited to see your interpretation of my cat idea. Thank you again for your time and and effort creating these images for me. Your a wonderful artist, I love your work!

Edited by afa

Hey TP! I'm glad your art thread is alive and thriving smile.gif

Is it okay if I request a few different banners to promote the lineage I'm starting with IceSapphyre? If you don't have time, that's completely understandable and one banner would still be great.

Username: Zephyr_123

Size: If one, 100x200, but if you can do more, could you also make a 75x250 one and a 40x300 one?

Subject: Stormy Skies Lineage

Images: Storms, skywings, their eggs... whatever fits and looks good, even if that means putting less stuff on

Text: Stormy Skies (Could you make the "Stormy" in gray and the "skies" in a blue color like the sprite of the skywing?)

Color Scheme: Improbable blue sky with dark clouds, sort of a big mix of light and dark blues, dark grays and light grays

Animation?: No thank you

Anything else?: Just a big thank you for making these awesome banners!

Username: fireball225

Size: 200 x 86

Subject: The Sunny Ridge Lineage

Images: Here's the Background and please have Ridgwings and Sun dragons in it.

Text: The Sunny Ridge Lineage

Color Scheme: Orange, yellow, and purple

Animation?: Whatever you want.

Anything else?: I don't think so. smile.gif

All requests noted :3

I got a bit busy over the weekend, but I should be able to get some requests done this evening. <3

Username: DarkPanther

Size: 50 by 400

Subject: Image for sig

Text: "When All The Little Girls Wanted To Be Ballet Dancers I wanted To Be a Vampire

Color Scheme: Black and red

Animation?: If you want (Maybe the letters dripping blood?)

Anything else?: Nope Just thanks!