TPishek

TPishek's Banners and Things

I've been debating making a thread here for a while now, and tonight I'm just high enough on caffeine and new eggs to do it. :B

I've been drawing ever since I can remember. Mostly what I draw is horses, but I've been getting into other things (aka dragons, humans) more recently. I used purely traditional media until I "escaped" to college; my favorite was soft pastels but I've also done work with graphite, colored pencils, ink, and a variety of paints. I started playing with GIMP my freshman year of college. It was a bit of a steep learning curve, lol... especially with only a laptop touchpad to work with. This February my awesome boyfriend (some of you may know him as AlvinZanger around here) got me a Bamboo Fun for Valentine's Day, so I've been playing with (and loving) that ever since.

I also seem to have a knack for making banners. Which is what I'll offer to do in this thread. I'd like to be able to do actual drawings for people, but 1. I'm a triple major, 2. I have horrible motivation for art unless I'm reeeally inspired, and 3. I've already got about 10 WIPs that are stagnating on my hard drive. XP;; So I won't be doing full drawing requests for people. Maybe a sketch or two if I can be convinced. ;3

But I enjoy making banners and they don't take too long-- makes more of a pleasant "art break" amidst all the Biochem. I may put in slots if I get enough demand, but for now just request away.

Please use this form for requesting a banner.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]Subject:[/b]
[b]Images:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Color Scheme:[/b]
[b]Animation?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

Key--

Username: (self explanatory)

Size: (eg: 300 x 100 pixels. If no preference, say so) Size guide <-- By no means a list that you have to pick from, just a guide to give you a general idea of what the different numbers mean. Make sure you full-size it.

Subject: (What is the banner for? If for a lineage project/RP/etc, a link would be nice)

Images: (eg: "A female Terrae and a Spitfire hatchling"; "a bunch of green eggs"; or post some reference pics. If you were specific in the Subject line you might be able to just say "whatever you feel like" and I'll run with it.)

Text: (what do you want it to say? If you have a font preference, you can say that here too.)

Color scheme: (if you have one in mind)

Animation?: (if you want an animated gif, keep it simple, please D: I'm still fairly new at animating.)

Anything else?: (srsly, anything. "Could you make it sparkly" or "I like pickles" are both fine tongue.gif )

Some of my banners:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Some of my other arts:

Grazing Horse -- Graphite.

Missouri Fox Trotter -- Soft Pastel. Can you tell I hate doing backgrounds?

Saddlebred -- Colored Pencil.

Shoeff's Mill -- the watermill at the state park where my dad works. Graphite.

Rearing Horse -- the first real drawing I did with my tablet. Made in Corel Painter.

Tiny Dragon -- Just a doodle of a teeny tiny dragon in Corel Painter.

Maned Sea Dragon -- another Corel doodle.

Malkon Glausmort WIP -- Work in progress; one of my OCs. Currently at... 59? layers in GIMP.

Edited by TPishek

I love your banners (which is why I'm using one in my siggy)! And your art is amazing, too! If I could convince you to make a sketch I would... but I understand what it's like to be super busy biggrin.gif

So, I'd like to request a banner that I will use as an avatar...

Username: Zephyr_123 for the forums, if you need my scroll username just let me know.

Size: 100x100 pixels

Subject: Avatar picture

Images: Two pygmies (a female and a male) playing with each other (can be hatchlings or adults, doesn't matter).

Text: None

Color Scheme: Well, I'd like to have the colors blue, green, and orange somewhere in there, maybe as part of the background?

Animation?: Nope.

Anything else?: Sparkly works! And could you make some sort of pumpkin-y background if that's possible? (pumpkins could be blue, green, and orange maybe...

If anything I ask for is sort of unreasonable (as in, it'd be too difficult to squeeze too many things in such a small area) just let me know and I'll change things, if it's not possible to fit all this on the avatar, then I can just make it another banner for my sig.

Thanks! (If I need to edit this because my descriptions need to be more specific, etc, let me know, sorry I'm kind of rushed right now)

Edited by zephyr_123

Thanks for your kind words and your request, Zephyr! I'll get on that avvie as soon as I get the chance, which will hopefully be later tonight. :3

Username: Zephyr_123 for the forums, if you need my scroll username just let me know.

Size: 100x100 pixels

Subject: Avatar picture

Images: Two pygmies (a female and a male) playing with each other (can be hatchlings or adults, doesn't matter).

Text: None

Color Scheme: Well, I'd like to have the colors blue, green, and orange somewhere in there, maybe as part of the background?

Animation?: Nope.

Anything else?: Sparkly works! And could you make some sort of pumpkin-y background if that's possible? (pumpkins could be blue, green, and orange maybe...

Sparkly pygmies playing in a pumpkin patch:

user posted image

[img=http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp115/TPishek/playfulpygmies.png]

If there's anything you want changed, let me know! :3 I hope you like it.

Stock image courtesy of redwolf518stock

Edited by TPishek

It's soo cuute! I love it so much!! Thank you smile.gif

*runs off to set as new avvie*

And the pumpkin background is epic.

Username: Roobot

Size: 100X100, avatar

Subject:My avatar pic

Text: Evermore Phoenix

Color Scheme: Red, Orange

Animation?: None

Anything else?: Okay, can you take the avataer that I have right now, and along the bottom put the words: Evermore Phoenix? Thanks tongue.gif

Username: purple_amethyst

Size: how ever big your wind runners and lost dorkface banners are xd.png

Subject: Iridescent Lineage

Text: Iridescent Lineage

Color Scheme: purples and violets, possibly blues. kind of like the colors of the 2 dragons :]

Animation?: nah lol

Anything else?: may it also have the eggs of the two dragons as well please?

both dragons can be found on my scroll lol

thanks much in advance!

Username: Roobot

Size: 100X100, avatar

Subject:My avatar pic

Text: Evermore Phoenix

Color Scheme: Red, Orange

Animation?: None

Anything else?: Okay, can you take the avataer that I have right now, and along the bottom put the words: Evermore Phoenix? Thanks tongue.gif

user posted image

[IMG=http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp115/TPishek/eternalphoenix-1.png]

Is this good? :3 Feel free to ask for any changes.

purple_amethyst, I'll be starting on yours now. ^^;

Username:digidude123

Size:as big as wind runners and lost dorkface banners are

Subject:Banner

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Text:Digi's pokemon splices

Color Scheme:dark blue with black outline and white letters

Animation?:nah

Anything else?:could you make the edges round like some of your banners?

also, if you think it looks too crowded with the splices, you can remove one,

do whatever you can to make it look good

thanks in advance

Edited by digidude123

One change, sorry. I need it to say "Evermore Phoenix". Yo put "Eternal Phoenix".

I know they mean the same thing, but this ties to Camp Names, and personal story names.

The background behind this is that in my story, the main character is given her leader title, which is The Evermore Phoenix. I liked this title so much I used it as my camp nickname. :') Ah, memories.

xd.png I'm done. *HYLITE*

One change, sorry. I need it to say "Evermore Phoenix". Yo put "Eternal Phoenix".

I know they mean the same thing, but this ties to Camp Names, and personal story names.

The background behind this is that in my story, the main character is given her leader title, which is The Evermore Phoenix. I liked this title so much I used it as my camp nickname. :') Ah, memories.

xd.png I'm done. *HYLITE*

Oh wow. How did I mess that up? lmao, I need more sleep xd.png

Sorry I did that-- I'll get right to fixing it.

@ roobot:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp115/TPishek/evermorelphoenix-1.png]

Let's hope I failed a little less hard this time tongue.gif

@ Digi: I'll probably have it done within the hour, but I still need to finish purple_amethyst's banner first. :3

Username: purple_amethyst

Size: how ever big your wind runners and lost dorkface banners are xd.png

Subject: Iridescent Lineage

Text: Iridescent Lineage

Color Scheme: purples and violets, possibly blues. kind of like the colors of the 2 dragons :]

Animation?: nah lol

Anything else?:  may it also have the eggs of the two dragons as well please?

both dragons can be found on my scroll lol

thanks much in advance!

user posted image

[IMG=http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp115/TPishek/iridescentlineage2-2.png]

It's slightly bigger than the others you mentioned, but I hope you like it. :3

Digi, yours is next! I think I'll start work on it tomorrow morning though, since it's 4:45 AM here right now. ^^;;

They are beautiful~ <3

Username: BeL0VED

Size: Size of what Avaters are suppose to be xd.png

Subject: Avater

Text: BeLVED and up on top small phrase, nom nom nom

Color Scheme: Pinks and White

Animation?: No thanks smile.gif

Anything else?: Nope, And thanks so much~ <3

Username:digidude123

Size:as big as wind runners and lost dorkface banners are

Subject:Banner

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Text:Digi's pokemon splices

Color Scheme:dark blue with black outline and white letters

Animation?:nah

Anything else?:could you make the edges round like some of your banners?

also, if you think it looks too crowded with the splices, you can remove one,

do whatever you can to make it look good

thanks in advance

user posted image

[IMG=http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp115/TPishek/digisplices.png]

Here you are!

Thank you, BeL0VED! Yours will be next <3

Username: Kanaye

My Current One: user posted image

Size: A bit taller than my current one, but no wider, unless you have too.

Subject: Collecting Cheese Eggs

Text: (Pretty much what mine says now, though my current one says Fund) Have Cheese Egg? Don't Want? Donate it to: Kanaye's Cheese Collection! Cheese PM's Welcome!

Color Scheme:Green and yellow (Doesn't have to be that exact green, just not neon.)

Animation?: Yes, please.

Anything else?: Can you have the 4 cheese eggs line up like mine does in the beginning? I did that one myself and yours look a lot better than mine does.

EDIT: If you don't want to do this, and want me to make my own new one, I completely understand.

Edited by Kanaye

That will be fine, Kanaye. ^^ I'll be happy to do that.

BeL0VED, sorry I've made you wait for your avvie D: I got eaten by homework this weekend (and of course my college doesn't give us Labor Day off), but I should have it done by tomorrow for sure.

They are beautiful~ <3

Username: BeL0VED

Size: Size of what Avaters are suppose to be xd.png

Subject: Avater

Text: BeLVED and up on top small phrase, nom nom nom

Color Scheme: Pinks and White

Animation?: No thanks smile.gif

Anything else?: Nope, And thanks so much~ <3

user posted image

[IMG=http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp115/TPishek/bel0ved_avvie-1.png]

Oh! That's so pretty!

And thank you for accepting mine. I am so exited.

I am off to work now!

Username: Kanaye

My Current One: user posted image

Size: A bit taller than my current one, but no wider, unless you have too.

Subject: Collecting Cheese Eggs

Text: (Pretty much what mine says now, though my current one says Fund) Have Cheese Egg? Don't Want? Donate it to: Kanaye's Cheese Collection! Cheese PM's Welcome!

Color Scheme:Green and yellow (Doesn't have to be that exact green, just not neon.)

Animation?: Yes, please.

Anything else?:  Can you have the 4 cheese eggs line up like mine does in the beginning? I did that one myself and yours look a lot better than mine does.

EDIT: If you don't want to do this, and want me to make my own new one, I completely understand.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp115/TPishek/kanayescheese-1.gif]

I even sprited a leetle cheese heart O: (which sadly is the full extent of my spriting "prowess," lol.)

We did alla prima still-lifes in my Painting class today-- black and white oils-- and I managed to grab a quick snapshot with my phone, so I figured I'd share. smile.gif It's my second ever oil painting.

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp115/T.../0907101644.jpg