darkangel787

Most Common DC egg?

Which is currently the most common DC egg?  

241 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see a LOT of spitfires these days. And canopies.

Edited by Orlageddon

Hollies

LOL! Too funny.

I think it depends on the Biomes. Pebbles, Guardians and Mints in volcano, canopies in jungle, whiptails and ochredrakes/horses in the forest, spitfires in desert, waterhorse and waverunners in coastal and albinos and balloons in alpine.

Well..that's what I'm always seeing. Guess I should just give in and start an army. BUT, thanks the CCC competition, I have armies of Guardians, Water Horses, Nocturnes and Canopies already. blink.gif

From my experience I'd say spitfires, whiptails an pebble dragons on the AP, pygmies, spitfires, pebbles, guardians and whiptails in the biomes.

Edited by Draas

Merging with an existing "most common" thread.

I don't know, I think it may be time to either reset the poll or allow a new one. Times have definitely changed since '10, and while the common eggs back then still are pretty abundant, I don't think Nocturnes would have been considered "really common" at that time =o Reds and Nebulas on the list? Psssh. Even purple Dorsals weren't as common from what I remember.

I think the most common egg is the Fog/Grey, myself. I see them in multiple biomes, so unlike Spitfires, Pebbles, Balloons... you tend to see them no matter where you go. I like Greys though, I don't mind too much =)

I think the most common are the Albinos and Balloons. I've been seeing them everywhere.

I only ever see Stones in the Desert.

And Pebbles and Guardians in the Volcano.

I've been seeing tons of Albinos lately, too.

Definitely a bunch of Spitfires. Try not to confuse its description to Stripes when hunting for rare eggs.

Edited by Kamoodle

Bringing back to the first page.

I'd say the AP's rotating between waters, waterhorses, deep seas, and the gray-colored eggs (nocturnes, grays, stones). Nice to see a variety though. Seems the greens have been a bit scarcer lately.