darkangel787

Most Common DC egg?

Which is currently the most common DC egg?  

241 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am surprised that water walkers are not on your list because I see them in the cave far more often than many of the ones that are on the list. Often I see them sitting 3 across on the cave page for several refreshes. I remember when pinks used to be like that! ohmy.gif

Albino not on poll?

I would have to vote it. Mainly because it is easy to breed. I mean how many times out of 50 breeding attempts (That is with Albinos) have led to a Albino? For me... probably 45 / 50.

why can't I edit the poll. *sigh*

well anyways, now I regret not adding Terrae, Albinos, Waterwalkers...did I say Guardians?

Normally I would pick up multiples of whatever was clogging the AP or slowing down the Cave, but it's mostly been balloons... and I really just don't like them. ...I guess I'll try to make some vampires.

[Edit] picked up 3 Balloon eggs out of the AP, where there were five. Two of them were killed with Bite, but I got one new Vampire. yay!

Edited by Moeru

Lately, pebbles, but it's been fun for me since I've built a pebble army in the past few weeks! lol

why can't I edit the poll. *sigh*

well anyways, now I regret not adding Terrae, Albinos, Waterwalkers...did I say Guardians?

You can PM one of the mods and ask them to edit it for you.

I think it's currently Mints, Guardians and Balloons, because everyone has one and doesn't want to adopt one.

I seem to notice waterwalkers more than anything else.

I voted for Balloon, they seem to be the most around these days. Or, at the very least, whenever I'm hunting for something else xd.png

I think it's currently Mints, Guardians and Balloons, because everyone has one and doesn't want to adopt one.

I haven't seen a guardian, but I'm scroll locked currently as soon as all my hatchies and eggs grow up I'm grabbing a balloon or two a mint and a guardian , a male and female cb pair

just incase what happened to the blacks happens to them

I havne't seen any waterwalkers at all! ohmy.gif I've seen pebbles more than balloons just now, but I can't change my vote.

Darn these stupid poll things.

Balloons are probably the most common for me. I don't even have a balloon.

I think blacks might be the most common breed, actually.

You can't really judge by what you see sitting in the cave or AP, because those are often just the same eggs sitting there for a while - that will tell you what people don't want to pick up, not what there are the most of.

mints. always filling the cave, always in the AP. they are the one of the FEW constantly appearing breeds, including balloons and greens. but i hardly see CB greens anymore.

blacks are common on SCROLLS, but rare in the AP and cave.

mints. always filling the cave, always in the AP. they are the one of the FEW constantly appearing breeds, including balloons and greens. but i hardly see CB greens anymore.

blacks are common on SCROLLS, but rare in the AP and cave.

I see blacks all the time in the AP. They just get picked up quickly, because people actually want them. In fact, blacks are so uncommon in the cave itself because they're bred so much that the cave doesn't have to independently create more to keep their numbers even with that of other breeds.

What you see most often in the AP and the Cave are not what are most common, they are just the least picked up. Seeing the same three mint eggs or balloon eggs or what have you in the cave or AP for several minutes doesn't mean that there are tons of mints and balloons, it means that people don't want mints and balloons.

I see blacks all the time in the AP. They just get picked up quickly, because people actually want them. In fact, blacks are so uncommon in the cave itself because they're bred so much that the cave doesn't have to independently create more to keep their numbers even with that of other breeds.

What you see most often in the AP and the Cave are not what are most common, they are just the least picked up. Seeing the same three mint eggs or balloon eggs or what have you in the cave or AP for several minutes doesn't mean that there are tons of mints and balloons, it means that people don't want mints and balloons.

y'know, tiktokism, you actually have a point...

hm.

but all the blacks are....so...uncommon right now...everyone's looking for em...

7 Out of the 10 times I go to the abandon page, I almost see only green eggs.

So for me the mint and the pebble are the most common.

Most common in the cave, has to be balloons and mints. The AP, seasonals and pebbles. I have also seen quite a few seasonals in the cave too.

I voted for Balloons. Because I can't go to the cave or AP without tripping over a Balloon egg.

Pebbles. There is also a huge number of Summer Seasonal dragons around. I've seen loads both in the AP and in the Cave, and the ones in the cave are lasting more than one or two refreshes!