Esko

No Mistakes OCC thread

RP thread

That is it. Questions about the rp, as well as applications and ideas. Go ahead!

poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I'm putting this here so I am sure you notice.

OoC Threads are for after you get your RP approved. They generally show up right as a mod is ready to move your rp for you, or a few days after once everything is getting into flow and can simply be moved to where you rp is.

Now, not to say this isn't welcome, as it is, but I just want to be sure you realize your rp will be critiqued in its thread, not here smile.gif After that, any questions about the rp or otherwise are welcome here.

Ooooohhhhh. So I should have created this once the roleplay was approved already....well, I know for next rp biggrin.gif

Yes, but that is also why I left this here smile.gif

It helps lessen the clutter and optimize cleaning out and fixing up the rps.

Username: ArchiosLukos

Char.Name: Rörelse

Apperance:

-eyes: light cyan

-hair: short, brown, tousled

-skin: medium beige, rosy cheeks and ears, mildly freckled

-height: 5'3"

-weight: 97 lbs

-build: light

Rörelse wears many layers of loose patterned clothes in what may be described as a Romani fashion. Her tan bottoms are cinched tight around the waist before parachuting out and once again clipping in around the ankles. She wears a tight brown woolen vest that would barely conceal her growing bust if it weren't for a binding cloth pinned around her torso. Various clothes drape over her shoulders and tie around her waist, each with festive golden embroidery that stands out against the dull and weathered cloth. One in particular is dark crimson with what appears to be writing and blocky pictures of dragons, which is wrapped tightly around her torso and holds the other drapes in place. She wears no shoes and much of her skin save for her hands and face have a light coating of dirt.

The girl gives off a rather mousy impression, especially when she is running due to the tail end of one of her scarves, which flares out behind her. She has air of quickness and it isn't hard to believe that she could easily slip away unnoticed due to her petite frame. Her short golden-brown hair looks messily cut, like it was butchered with a knife. Her big blue eyes capture all sorts of light, looking like bright pools of water. She looks like she would break easy with her thin neck, small shoulders, and tiny hands, but at the moment it doesn't seem to have any injuries. When she smiles, little dimples form at the corner of her mouth and she seems pretty approachable. After all, there's not too much to be worried about around her. It looks like a twelve-year-old could take her down if they wanted to.

Personality: [i'll get to it and stuff. So tired right now]

History: Rörelse was born to a tribe of Anden nomads, more commonly called the river people. They have a very 'raised by the villiage' approach to bringing up their children and though Rörelse did have biological siblings, anyone who didn't help raise her quickly became like brothers and sisters. Her life has been fairly uneventful (plus I need something to spill the beans about in the rp) but when she came of age she was sent out to find her dragon. Joining a 'support group' to help one find their dragon was a natural step among some of the options presented to her. It would be nearly impossible to find one's own dragon on a single-man trek through the world.

Dragon: Crimson Flare Pygmy

Other:

-Ethnicity: Anden

Told to post things here. Tired tired. I'm gonna sleep for about twelve hours and then check back in

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Okay, Archios, good to go!

Just a note, Pygmies have to be strong in order to carry somebody in flight. Not telling you to change your dragon, just letting you know :3

Good! I will put yours on in a sec

I understand that and I don't really plan on having her do much flying unless she finds an actual 'companion' dragon that isn't bound to anyone later on. Something tiny fits her personality better.

Well.....shd is supposed to sense her companion....and a Pygmy is fine..just that the dragon wont be "bound to somebody else" later on. I thought I said that..

Sorry, I am on mobile. ...

Maybe I'm confused, but you had a list of dragons that didn't make a pact with humans (I think? They were banned anyway). I don't plan on her having another dragon, but if she did it would be one of the types who didn't make the pact and for some reason willingly joined her anyway. For example: a holiday or something.

-I understand that she'll be able to sense them

-I picked a pygmy because they are fine? >.>

-I'm confused? I know that the pygmy won't be bound to anyone else later on but maybe I worded that strangely or something?

Anyway, I only plan on interacting with my Crimson Flare pygmy. I'm not going to muck about with other dragons at the moment.

I'll probably make a Dark Myst Pygmy.

Do all dragons have to be bound? What happens if a human is killed and their dragon is not, or vice versa?

I have quite a few dragon names, but only one human name, so making lots of humans will be difficult. I'm just wondering if theree are loopholes that would allow me to make, say, three dragons, and just one human. (maybe two humans, if lucky.)

Are we allowed to have a dragon - human pair between two RPers? (i.e. one person has a dragon and another has a human, and they are bound.)

Also, I have a dragon character who would be very restricted by having a human around, but she is hilarious and such fun to play. Perhaps I could make a human for her and kill the human before she gets to the cave? Therefore, Baltia wouldn't have a human, or even know she had one.

I'll probably make a Dark Myst Pygmy.

Do all dragons have to be bound? What happens if a human is killed and their dragon is not, or vice versa?

I have quite a few dragon names, but only one human name, so making lots of humans will be difficult. I'm just wondering if theree are loopholes that would allow me to make, say, three dragons, and just one human. (maybe two humans, if lucky.)

Are we allowed to have a dragon - human pair between two RPers? (i.e. one person has a dragon and another has a human, and they are bound.)

Also, I have a dragon character who would be very restricted by having a human around, but she is hilarious and such fun to play. Perhaps I could make a human for her and kill the human before she gets to the cave? Therefore, Baltia wouldn't have a human, or even know she had one.

Pygmies are fine, just keep in mind that they are strong

If one was killed and the other stayed alive....well, the one that stayed alive probably would...be left to live the rest of their life. Probably.

You don't have to make two pairs, you can make just one. The max is two.

Sure, if both players are okay, then go ahead. I recommend that you play the pair, because that really cuts posts down, especially with the god modding issue.

Maybe.....I wouldn't kill the human. I will allow you to play a wild dragon as long as you have a pair as well.

Oh, and for Archios, the banned dragons took part, just that they aren't allowed by rperson because

-they are powerful OP dragons

-they are chickens or dinos.

The only banned dragons that didn't take part were drakes, they were too dumb.

Wait... So chickens and dinos exist? And chickens are smarter than drakes?

Also, do you mean that we're only allowed two pairs per user? Four characters? I can normally RP well with five or even six, no problems, and more if necessary (although it can get a tiny bit confusing with more than six). The limit of two pairs seems a little small, but that might just be me. After all, a lot of players make just one character/pair.

Uh, I thought you guys know this. CHICKENS ARE NOT SMARTER THAN DRAKES! They didn't take part because they are animals.

Yes, only two pairs. Two human-dragon pairs. If you do well with five or six, this is my first roleplay I ever made, so I think two is good to start. Remember, the rules can always change.

A lot of the questions you ask I think I covered or that you should guess on your own. Did I REALLY have to clarify the chickens? :I it seems so...

You said in the above post that the only banned dragons that didn't take part were the drakes. In DC terms, chickens are dragons, so it wasn't clear. Espescially since you mentioned the chickens just before that.

So, can I have a wild dragon and two pairs, or do I have to reduce two pairs to one and a wild dragon?

Hm...I meant the majority of questions, not the specific question.

And you said you only have one human name, correct? For that, I suggest only the one pair and wild dragon

I can probably pull a human name out of nowhere; I was wondering what the limit was.

My first human name is Mia, and my first dragon name is Zeditha; my Dark Myst Pygmy is Baltia, and I have another dragon name which is Dianora. I'll happily pull a human name from somewhere if it will make a difference.

Character sheet

Username: KuroYukia

Char.Name: Kuro, real name Jade

Apperance:Purple eyes, long straight black hair, pale skin. Loves wearing black or punk clothing ( picture below)

Personality: Outcast, she's headstrong but nice once adjusted to others, asexual but likes to flirt

History: Her parents were killed when she was a baby, so raised by family that really didn't care about her. Hence the personality. Yes she has secrets, but um yeah secret

Dragon: Either the Chaos dragon Lucifer, if its taken a black that was also an outcast abandoned because a human previous touched the egg, but it hatched. Kuro found it and instantly felt a bond

Other: Nope

user posted image

A suggestion to our dear mod Esko: I would put quotes around the individual character sheets, especially in the cases where paragraphs are separated by a full line (such as in my case). It makes organizing easier.

YKia, I like the sheet, but can you buff up the history just a wee bit? Otherwise, it is good. Also, you are pretty correct about Lucifer. It says he betrayed the light in his desription, so you can call him an outcast

Edit: my only pic of Lucifer. This is his adult form:

user posted image

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

YKia, I like the sheet, but can you buff up the history just a wee bit? Otherwise, it is good. Also, you are pretty correct about Lucifer. It says he betrayed the light in his desription, so you can call him an outcast

Edit: my only pic of Lucifer. This is his adult form:

user posted image

You can call me Kuro and yeah no problem on the history.. I was exhausted when I wrote that, so figured a little sneak peak for when I reedit. Also cool with Lucifer, thought he seemed like an outcast as well.

NEWS: THE RP IS APPROVED! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO POST UNTIL I FINISH SETUP, GOT IT?

Edit: '>Valefor

And '>Hurricane

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Valefor actually seems more appealing to me... But that's just personal preference. He seems so awesome, but Hurricane is just too much at once to see what he's like.