TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: Reign of Fear OCC

Username: Stun

Name: Mint

Clan: Rogue/loner

Position: Rogue/loner

Appearance: Mint

Personality: Mint is a thinker. He hardly jumps into action without thinking it over first. Mint is currently at peace with the Clans, knowing that he can't outfight so many cats. He stays off their land, they don't bother him. Mint scoffs as their beliefs in this "StarClan" and "Dark Forest" - frankly, it kind of scares him to think of so many dead cats watching over him.

History: Mint's parents abandoned him when he was just a kit. He's had to learn how to hunt by himself, hiding in the little patch of woods where he was kitted. A few moons later he met Shadow, another rogue (played by DP). The two grew up together and became dependent on each other, becoming best friends. He decided not to join the Clans because he feared he wouldn't be accepted without his belief in StarClan/the Dark Forest and his refusal to trust anyone besides Shadow.

Other:

Password:

Username: Stun

Name: Bluepaw (Bluefrost)

Clan: RiverClan

Position: Apprentice

Appearance: Dark grey-blue with pale blue eyes. The tip of her tail is white and her left forepaw is white as well.

Personality: Bluepaw is shy and very gullible. She is quick to believe anything any cat says and often doesn't think for herself very much. She tries to do her best and is very good at catching fish but isn't able to be relied upon during battle. Bluepaw is extremely friendly to any cat she meets and is known in her Clan for being very kind.

History: Regular ;-;

Other: Being trained in the Dark Forest; she doesn't know what the Forest cats are planning, as they only told her they were there to help her improve her battle skills. She also has a crush on Oakpaw <3

Password:

Edit: osorry for posting ;-;

Edited by Stunningfire

You guys don't need to put in the password if you were already accepted. ^^

Accepted~

And guys, don't post here till this is approved~

((Guys, should we skip to the Gathering..?))

What? Is it full moon or half-moon? And I'd at least like to finish Pepperpaw and Leafpath's conversation first... and there's the rouge cats everywhere...

Oh okay. 8D Uhm I'm not sure what to do with Mint/Shadow atm though.~ The Clan could try recruiting them...?

Okay, but I thought Leafpath said it was half-moon...?

Oh, yeah, and this is kinda random, but Stun, where'd you get your avatar? Is it based off a RP or something?

Edited by Backup77

xFlame990 made my avatar for me. :3 It was back when I started RPing; most of the characters in it were from RPs that died a long time ago.~

Uh yeah I think TMD meant a time-skip. x3

Okay. It's such a pretty avatar.

Yeah, I kinda thought that, but... I'm just trying to make myself look like less of an idiot. But I'd still like Leafpath and Pepperpaw to finish their conversation.

Edited by Backup77

Yeah, The Clan will be making an unwelcome appearance.

So could The Clan try recruiting Mint/Shadow? c: I haven't discussed this with DP yet but I was thinking they could try out The Clan for a little while, decide that their ideas don't agree with theirs, and maybe be secret spies for the actual Clans. idk. ;-;

I don't know about that. I feel like Mint and Shadow would see through the ruse that Eagle puts up. They can take your characters hostage. That was part of my plan for The Clan's entrance into the Gathering...

...Ruse? And which characters ;-; because the Clans wouldn't really care if Mint and Shadow would be taken hostage, would they.~ It's just awkward to have two rogues so completely out of the plot right now xd.png

No, the Clans would care. They will step in, I promise. I know ThunderClan will at least. And I'm pretty sure ShadowClan may too. >:D I have evil plans!!!

Yeah, ShadowClan would. At least Pepperpaw would. I doubt she'd really care if the rest of ShadowClan didn't come, she'd just go anyway. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Backup77

Oh okay. So, Mint+Shadow will be taken hostage and then your evil plan will unfold... right? xd.png

Yes. It will be... Magnificent!!! biggrin.gif Your cats will be harmed, but in working condition. Y'all get to decide what wounds they sustained in their fight to stay free.

or The Clan could always take Shadow hostage first to make Mint worried and then take him later; he'll probably see the wounds that she has and get all mad and whatnot...dunno but just another suggestion user posted image

The only way that would work is if the two kidnapings happened within minutes. The Clan needs them for the Gathering

ah okay; well just thought I'd offer another idea/suggestion even if it wouldn't work out.

OMG HOLLY JOINED ASDLFKJSDLFJSFJF?!?!?!?!?!? ^___________^

anyways. The Clan could've always kidnapped Shadow before the Gathering... but I guess as we're doing the time-skip now it doesn't really matter. ^^

ETA: TMD can you put Mint's and Bluepaw's forms up please? c:

Edited by Stunningfire

the gathering is held at Four Trees, right? if not, I'll edit my post.

also, TMD, Streampelt has a history; i went back to edit it because you told me i needed one...if you need it again, i could pm it to you.