TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: Reign of Fear OCC

well I'm waiting on both pine (aka holly) and peanut (aka SF or Stunning) to post so that i can post as Shadow and Streampelt; i don't know why TMD or the others aren't posting though.

I'm waiting for someone to find Moonpaw on patrol in River, and for Stunning to wake up Adderpaw for training or somethin in Thunder happy.gif

Ugh sorry. ;-; I'm holding everything up. x3 /pokes sig and sighs

I'll go post now ^^"

Edit: omg wait TMD you didn't accept Snowfern .__.

Edited by Stunningfire

Username: Fluttershy16

Name: Dawnsayer

Clan: Windclan

Position: Medicine cat

Appearance: A beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with emerald green eyes. She has very very faint tabby stripes and is a split face. From the moment she opened her eyes, the medicine cat destiny was her fate.

Personality: She is a shy, quiet she-cat who listens to all sides of a story before judging.

History:

Other: Dawnsayer has known the medicine cat position was her destiny since she was a kit. Her parents died when she was young, so she grew up on her own. No siblings, either. (unless someone wants to be her sibling(s).)

Password: I have read the rules.

Sorry I posted in wrong forum...

i think TMD's busy with the other Warriorcats Roleplay, go look it up its pretty cool, maybe you could add your chars to it! biggrin.gif

Sorry for being inactive. sad.gif I shall go post now.

Um... sorry, but the all the leaders are taken. TMD just hasn't put them up on the main page. Foxstar is the leader for WindClan, and Froststar (One of my cats) is the leader for ShadowClan.

Edited by Backup77

Username: Foxfairy34759

Name: DuneGaze

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: Medicine Cat

Appearance: Dunegaze (She doesnt have green eyes but blue!) Eye Color

Personality: Rather quiet she is very loving. She can sometimes be harsh when a cat refuses to listen to her advice. Seems to rely on her sense of smell when it deals with wounds. She thinks every wound at different stages smell different.

History: Was found by the clan’s doorstep after they came to lakes, as a newborn kit. Rasied by the clan she has great respect for them. She doesn’t have any siblings. She often thinks of the queen who raised her.

Other: She often watches the kits to see who will one day take her place. She often gazes at the star’s wondering about star clan. She got her name from her dune colored pelt and gaze from watching the stars.

Password: I have read the rules