Holly; Willow can join the convo ^^ But uh which Clan is she in

I agree with Stunning; Foxstar with her 'sss' is really creepy~

Hm. Dunno if I should make another character or not..~

Whoa, okay, okay xd.png

Username: VanilleFF13

Name: Adderpaw

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: Apprentice

Appearance: Adderpaw has a short brown coat with a lighter brown underbelly and chest fur. She also has darker brown stripes running down her back. Her eyes are a sparkling amber.

Personality: Adderpaw is a typically average cat. She loves to hunt and battle, just like any other warrior apprentice. She cares for the queens and elders, and fulfills her duties cheerily, knowing one day she'll be a warrior and that all this was necessary for her to be a warrior. Never really aggressive, she is more of a calm cat.

History: Was born into ThunderClan. Mother and father died in a fire.

Other: --

Password: I've read the rules~

Would you like me to make a ThunderClan mentor for Adder? I've been meaning to make a TC cat anyway~ c:

I was. :3 I'll make a char later when I have time (will edit this post)~

Stream+Jay are so cute btw ^-^ it's like the cat version of asking someone out. xd.png

yeah i know happy.gif and lol laugh.gif

Mint+Shadow are cute as well smile.gif; i think it's cute that Mint doesn't know exactly how he feels about her.

Figured it was time to reincarnate a cat, yo! And with a reason for the name. xd.png

Username: Hollyleaf

Name: Fallingsoul

Position: Warrior

Appearance: Dark gray fur and clear orange eyes. Has a long scar curving around his shoulder, ending on his chest from a fall out of a tree when he was an apprentice.

Personality: Most often sarcastic, Fallingsoul isn't afraid to point out faults, including his own. He'll make jokes about them and then let it go. Likes to play tricks on other cats and rather reserved about his past. He won't tell you lies if you don't tell any to him. A willing and able warrior, he dreams to become deputy someday, but knows he's too young and hasn't had an apprentice yet (though maybe could mentor one of the apprentices in TC :3).

History: Fallingsoul was named Oakkit when he was born, but a series of unfortunate events led to his renaming. Though he was over-adventurous when he was a kit and in trouble most of the time, it never stopped him. However, just a few days in his apprenticeship, he climbed a tall tree in ThunderClan territory, almost to the very top. It was just his bad luck that an owl was roosting there- and had a nest with two hatchlings. He would have been fine otherwise. The owl clawed him and sent him plummeting to the forest floor below. They say blood streamed from the wound like a banner. Fallingsoul landed, fortunately, almost on his feet, on the pads of moss by a holly bush. As warriors brought him to the medicine cat den, he almost died from blood loss. He was lucky that time- the medicine cat managed to save him, though he was unable to train for a moon. Owing to his accident, the leader before Lionstar renamed him, claiming it was to show his tenacity after the accident. Fallingsoul knew he was just being cruel, but never stopped believing in his dream to become a warrior. Eventually, Lionstar named him Fallingsoul and praised him for his courage and skills. Fallingsoul knew that time, his leader was sincere.

Other: Possibly interested in a mate. :3

Password: I have read the rules!

Edited by Hollyleaf

oh, wait. so oakpaw-->fallingpaw? lol sorry I'm confused.~ and uhm Holly I want to make a mate for Fallingsoul but the new cat has to be Adderpaw's mentor and Adderpaw is 12 moons. So, uhm. ;-;

thanks TMD smile.gif lols sure peanut I'll change his age- how old? xd.png

TMD do you need Stream's history again? also can you make her 20 moons so she's not 15 anymore?

Okee-dokee, 22 moons it is. :3

Vanille, I'm gonna make a mentor for Adderpaw. I promise I'll do it when I come back from school today. xP

@ TMD: okay I'll send Stream's history to you smile.gif

Here we are~ n__n and also *pokes siggy*

Username: Stun

Name: Snowfern

Position: warrior

Appearance: Snowfern is a small she-cat with long white fur and sparkling blue eyes.

Personality: Snowfern is easygoing and obedient, although after she has questioned something once she usually goes through with it, even if it's against the warrior code. This is why she is willing to be trained by the Dark Forest, as she doesn't see the point in turning down extra training when it helps her to become a warrior. Snowfern believes that the Dark Forest is a little more aggressive than necessary, but she manages to make herself believe that what they're doing is right.

History: Snowfern had one littermate, a brother named Eaglepaw with a strong personality and great ambition. He used to say that he would become leader one day and graciously make Snowfern his deputy. She didn't want to; she was content just being a warrior, but he insisted. One day a patrol came back wounded, saying there was a fox. While every cat's back was turned, Eaglepaw snuck out, meaning to tackle the fox on his own. He asked Snowfern (Snowpaw then) to join him, but she had refused, saying that was a job for a senior warrior. So he had gone alone, making her promise not to tell anyone. Well, the fox killed him and Snowfern was left regretting that she hadn't told anyone before this had all happened.

Other: has a crush on Fallingsoul and is mentoring Adderpaw. (: and hmm, maybe thinks that somehow Eagle is a reincarnation of her brother? x3

Password: