TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: Reign of Fear OCC

oh okay; I'll edit that real quick

edited it and I'll delete my ooc only post in the thread after peanut does.

Edited by Dragonpelt

yeah that's going to take awhile to get used to ^^'; oh and i was thinking that Stream should be 20 moons old instead of 15 so if you can edit her form with her new age TMD, i would greatly appreciate it...thanks smile.gif.

Dragonpelt, do y'all want Shadow to be abducted? Because she would have been abducted before the Gathering. If so.

sure; she could have been abducted while in the clump of bushes and also while sneaking up on Mint.

I thought Mint was abducted too? unsure.gif

ETA: who's the third prisoner? ;o

Edited by Stunningfire

In the RP, I keep getting 'ninja'd' and when I post, I gotta go and edit mine to match with the new post... This isn't a problem, right? ^^;

Nope! One RP I was in, a Harry Potter one, for about, half an hour, maybe? you could hardly type in a paragraph without getting ninja'd. It took me ages to get my character to do anything. Happens to everyone.

No, that's fine if you edit. :3

Edit: LOL ninja'd. how ironic.

Edited by Stunningfire

Could you post with him saying that ;o well I'm not really sure what Kokay's plan is though.~

Uhm Backup77, Oakpaw said that the clan was lying... He said that Mint/Shadow where telling the truth...

Oh, sorry, it just sounded like he was talking about Eagle. I'll go edit.

Y'all... biggrin.gif Remember, don't touch The Clan. They know what they're doing in all of this. They're more trained than BloodClan and have something to fight for. Unified, unlike the Clans would be. Let the Gathering remain peaceful unless TMD wishes it.

Mmkay. 8D But... it's okay that Lightningstar thinks they're lying, right. ;-; haha sorry I don't know what your plan is and I'm getting paranoid that I'm ruining it.

Nah, the playable characters can know that Eagle is lying. But think about it, if a group of strong cats came and told you that your warrior ancestors are pissed with you and if you don't change your ways, they would kill you... Well, I'd probably change my ways xd.png

Ehhh maybe. But the Clans are strong too wink.gif so should the cats be divided into, like, the group who wants to follow the rogues and the group who thinks they shouldn't change... or what...

I don't know. But I would assume that at least a couple warriors would be too fearful to fight them. And, The Clan is smart. Too smart. They won't fight in a battle they can't win, against all of the Clans. They'll pick at them until they're weak and destroy them. xd.png You'll see.

Here are my other kitties. :3

@DP: I was thinking Haven might be half-sisters with Shadow? Their appearances are quite similar (I only realized after I finished her form) and she has a small knowledge of herbs as well, though probably not as extensive as Shadow. If that works, we maybe could say their mother had kits with another rogue that Shadow was unaware of but abandoned Haven because she thought she was weak or something like that. Any ideas?

Username: Hollyleaf

Name: Willowpaw (Willowwind)

Clan: WindClan

Position: Med. Cat Apprentice

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: Kind and caring, Willowpaw is very compassionate and a quick thinker, good qualities in a medicine cat. She is always the first to speak up in a discussion and enjoys helping her Clanmates. However, she is blind, like the legendary Jayfeather of old. Willowpaw enjoys learning about herbs and their uses. Also, she doesn't like it when cats treat her differently because of her blindness though she never says so outright. Her disapproval is usually shown in a certain coldness or sharpness of tone when she next speaks.

History: Born and raised in WindClan, her parents were very overprotective when she was a kit due to her disability. Eventually, Willowpaw found her way to the medicine cat den, where she discovered her love to help her Clan. Her parents decided to allow her to become a medicine cat so she wouldn't have to fight, though Willowpaw knew she would have chosen the path of a medicine cat no matter what happened. At six moons, she was apprenticed to the medicine cat and began her training.

Other: N/A

Username: Hollyleaf

Name: Haven

Clan: n/a

Position: Rogue

Appearance: oops I'll find a picture asap; for now she's petite and pure black :3

Personality: Elusive and reserved, Haven has an amazing poker face. It's hard to read her feelings, even if the turmoil inside her can be enough to make another cat break down. An amazing self-taught fighter, she's a bit of a daredevil and doesn't think before she acts.

History: Abandoned within days of birth, Haven grew up on her own, teaching herself to fight and hunt. After discovering catmint and its healing abilities, she taught herself basic remedies. She's obsessed with finding out her past, because she doesn't remember anything about her mother and father and any siblings that she might have had. However, she believes the Clans are to blame for their disappearance and vows to do everything she can to disrupt them.

Other: n/a

Password: I have read the rules!

I might edit Haven's personality in a bit. :3

Edited by Hollyleaf

yeah that's fine pine happy.gif; glad you're back and we're rping with each other again biggrin.gif...oh and is it also okay that Streampelt has a crush on Jayflight?

Just like old times! Yush that's fine. Time to plot epic disasters! biggrin.gif Edited by Hollyleaf