All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm registered since 2012 and I never expected to be still here 7 years later, celebrating DC's 13th birthday! I never get tired of all the little creatures we can collect, and of course I'm looking forward to know what will come out of these beautiful new eggs Thank you Dragon Cave; happy birthday and many happy returns!!! πŸŽ‰
  3. It does sound like you have it bad. Can you take a sick day?
  4. I've only been drinking water. Can't stomach anything else really.
  5. Looking for: - Bolt after Stun - Adult Holiday Dragon (2018) - Neglected Egg - Adult Sakuhana Wyvern
  6. Happy Birthday ! Can’t wait to see how they look
  7. *surrounds with pillows* You have a drink?
  8. And I just noticed it's DC's birthday! Three candles per cake, and the present will have to be a one. πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ 🎁
  9. I don't know. I just want to go home and crawl in my bed. I'm going to cancel art class as well tonight. Just going to show up for the meeting and then go home
  10. Maybe you have a touch of flu? Similar symptoms. *puts on plastic gloves before resuming to pet Spirit better*
  11. I think you're on to something with your "TJ's post implies there may be a summon BSA" theory, @missy_. I'm happy there are new drakes and pygmies! Edit: I just finished getting one of each, and the "gives you a headache" egg can't be bitten, so it's probably a two-headed. (Desert, theorized to be the Mind infinity stone.) And while I'm posting anyway, I could maybe actually use because I'm very not on top of things and my scroll is a dreadful mess with a bunch of dragons I really ought to sort. Still, there's a possibility I could lose some of my favorites, so I'd probably better not.
  12. I don't know. I only ate leftovers from Sunday. My mum said she is fine so I don't know. All I know I have an upset stomach and a throat that hurts.
  13. Oh no D: What was it? *gently pets better and gives a Teddy Bear to hug*
  14. Aaaand my scroll is full. Decided to go for little red and shiny gold as first pairs. Hopefully I will be able to get second ones for the rest too. Very curious what they will hatch into πŸ” ? 🐲 ? πŸ‘» ??
  15. Happy Birthday, DC! I'm so glad you're still around to brighten our darkest days and lighten the heaviest moods. Thank you for still being dedicated to this and making it continuously available for us to play. ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ And thank you for those lovely new eggs! Caught one of each and added a second to two of them - no more slots for more... ^^;;
  16. Happy birthday DC congratulations to spriters mods members and of course TJ on another year together. 13 years have flown past Birthday releases are always special and this is no exception. I love this rainbow assortment of dragon types and jewel colours Thank you. Love the detail and can't wait to see the new hatchies.
  17. Not good. Have a bit of food poisoning T.T How are you?
  18. Today's unreasonable demand: remove egg/hatchling slots and turn them into "growing things"-slots, so you could have a maximum of 24 eggs!
  19. Today
  20. Happy birthday DC! Honoured to have been here for nine of those years, here's to many more.
  1. Load more activity