All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Round 3 Regular R17. Something that's yellow and orange BINGO! R18. Something that's yellow and purple BINGO! R19. Something that's blue and orange BINGO! R20. Something that's blue and green BINGO! R21. Something that's blue and purple BINGO! R22. A perfect copper checker (or parents of a checker) that would be impossible without at least one dragon coming from Market (no using Cave breeds) Nope! R23. A code whose first, third, and fifth characters are numbers while the other two are capital letters Still looking for this one! R24. Holiday checker/stair with purple dorsals Nope! R25. Halloween checker/stair with canopies Nope! R26. Valentine checker/stair with brimstones Nope! R27. Christmas checker/stair with plated colossi Nope! Challenge Ch2. A described undead drake Nope! Tricky T1. Warfareboat! 2 points 1. Solve this puzzle. 2. PM me with your bingo. Later!
  3. ((I was in Budapest, Hungary @Griffin_Lokison)) Tras saw the signal from Mike and she slowly let the basket to the ground. Being very wary of the dragon, Tras slowly revealed the egg. Suddenly a happy pulse filled Tras, as if the egg were saying, "This one is a friend." Tras felt more relaxed and came upnto the little injured dragon, with a smile, and said, "Hey, I'm Tras. Welcome to the team."
  4. Congratulations! You just got rid of two potatoes!
  5. Welcome to DC forum! See you around!
  6. Welcome to forum! Hope you enjoy!
  7. Today
  8. Hello and welcome! We have the Festival of Eggs coming up, so you joined at a good time!
  9. Hello and welcome, I'm glad you decided to join us! I absolutely love your username.
  10. A New Challenger Enters! Scroll Link (optional): scalesofgrey Forum Name: scalesofgrey Today's Date: 19/04/2018 Starter Dragon (link and name if named) : To be determined Challenge Group Link (required): Group Goal (Plan for your lineage): Kinda leaning towards trying out a double step spiral with aqualis, but I'm not sure what I should pair them with.
  11. < STATUS: Stable; Determined > < LOCATION: 3rd Floor Library > < AGENTS: Theo | Sorey | Cure Scarlet > < OTHER PARTICIPANTS: Mikleo | Lailah | Edna > The human—Sorey—grew beet red as Arch bowed down ceremoniously in front of him. Seeing Sorey shift his feet, clearly embarrassed by the action made Arch smile even wider. It was always fascinating to see how humble humans were. They were purity incarnate; the species that was as close to perfection as possible, and yet they also seemed surprised when Arch treated them like the magnificent beings that they were. Sorey’s bewilderment was utterly precious and Arch desired nothing more than to make him understand just how wonderful he truly was. A second unfamiliar voice drew Arch’s attention towards the door. To his delight, another human stepped into the library. Theo, most likely upon hearing her title, was quick to simmer his anger and offer her an apology for assaulting the table. “Now, now,” Arch chided as he stalked towards his husband. “No one was making a fool of you. Duke was simply being—” Arch had to consider a word that would not offend his husband. “—extravagant in his storytelling.” Arch paused, bringing a fist to his mouth as his expression turned contemplative. “At least I assume it was storytelling. He was very dramatic about the whole thing.” Waving away his thoughts of Duke, Arch lowered his head as he turned to face Scarlet. “My name is Arch,” he said as he bowed formally. “It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Princess Cure Scarlet.” Arch wanted to converse more with the princess, but seeing as Theo already seemed relaxed in her presence and that Sorey was confused about what was going on, Arch felt compelled to help the human with the more pressing issues. “It would make sense for you not to be at the meeting if you just arrived,” Arch said, turning a 180° to face Sorey once more. “If no one else has informed you about where we are and what’s going on, allow me to catch you up. We’re currently residing on a planet that’s the base for an organization known as the Extra-Dimensional Restoration Squad. The people who arrive here are displaced from their homeworlds.’ Arch placed a hand on his chest to indicate himself. “I was brought here unceremoniously not too long ago. I had no idea what brought me here or what was going on until recently as I assume is the same for you.” “The ones that stay are helping to find artifacts known as anchors and return them back to where they’re supposed to be. If you wish to return home I’m sure some of the senior agents could help you with that.” Arch clasped his hands together excitedly. “There! I would imagine that covers most of what you need to do. If you need anything else, I am always ready to serve.” Out of the corner of his eye, Arch caught sight of Sorey’s sub-human companions muttering among themselves as though no one else could see them. Arch raised an eyebrow. How odd. “Do your… friends not realize that they’re not hidden behind the bookshelf?” Arch asked Sorey as politely as he could manage.
  12. Thanks dewliheart for the 2g carinas in the ap! ❤️
  13. Also, you can view your own dragons. If you click on them to go to their view page each counts as 1 view toward unlocking the breed. If I remember correctly you can even get credit for viewing the same dragons once a month if needed.
  14. Verandi

The Count Project

I am newer, and when I first started looking around I saw this and thought it was pretty neat, but when I seen Count was gone I was unsure if it was still going, but someone told me that they still seen some of these around while looking at descriptions I decided to come and check it out. I really like the vampires, I wanted to get a true caveborn vampire but apparently I cant. 😔 I would totally be interested in getting one. Are there biters for both families around? Is there a chance that this could be revamped (haha) so it can be better organized or is the vamp love too low for that?
  15. Thank you very much for your reply! :)
  16. There are still people biting for it, yeah - especially on request. Count unfortunately doesn't really seem to be around much any more, though, so there's currently not really much central coordination going on. But the legacy of both lines is pretty vast at this point, and it's worthwhile getting into just for that (in my opinion, anyway!).
  17. ((sorry. edited it)) She followed after him and saw each thing he pointed to as well as listened closely to where they led and what she had to do at each. She didn’t think she knew the character for dragon so she figured that she would have to learn it on her own later so that she’d be able to get to the guest room in his house. She noticed the crest of her ring on the chin of the dragon statue and pressed it there so that she could get a feel for it before removing it again afterward. “I’ll keep all that in mind,” she said before rubbing a finger over the dragon statue and then turning slightly to examine the paintings and tapestries that were around them in the area that they were now in.
  18. Verandi

The Count Project

Is this still active?
  19. Ooo I just had some cops show up at my door, apparently there was a break in next door.
  1. Load more activity