All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. both were male influenced Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  3. Have: Chicken x2 Want: 1 Specific 2G prizekin for each - 2G Gold from Female Gold Tinsel (not Clio's Kiss) 2G Spirit Ward from Female Silver Shimmer (not Scintillating Noodle) 2G Magma from Female Bronze Shimmer unrelated to her & her OR 1 Specific Holiday-kin Prize for both - 2G Silver Tinsel from Heartstealing unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) 2G Silver Tinsel from Rosebud unrelated to him or her (not SIAEL) 2G Silver Shimmer from Solstice as mate for her 2G Bronze Shimmer from Rosebud (not Eix Freaky) PM me to combine for 2G Prize or if you tried but didn't get any egg/got the wrong breed, we'll work it out. Purple line in sig applies! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  4. I remember the movie... vaguely. I was 9 or 10 at that time.
  5. Have: Chicken x2 Want: 1 Specific 2G prizekin for each - 2G Gold from Female Gold Tinsel (not Clio's Kiss) 2G Spirit Ward from Female Silver Shimmer (not Scintillating Noodle) 2G Magma from Female Bronze Shimmer unrelated to her & her OR 1 Specific Holiday-kin Prize for both - 2G Silver Tinsel from Heartstealing unrelated to the ones in my group (3G/4G S.Tinsel available!) 2G Silver Tinsel from Rosebud unrelated to him or her (not SIAEL) 2G Silver Shimmer from Solstice as mate for her 2G Bronze Shimmer from Rosebud (not Eix Freaky) PM me to combine for 2G Prize or if you tried but didn't get any egg/got the wrong breed, we'll work it out. Purple line in sig applies! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  6. So, I described my dragon ages ago and the description was approved. I asked a few people and they said so as well, but now I looked back and it got put back in to the queue again?? I haven't changed the description, and in the end its not technically a big deal but?? and if i forgot and somehow did then that's on me I guess but if not?? This is the dragon in question. I can't even see the pending on his page, even though others can. Not sure if that's intentional either? https://dragcave.net/lineage/Logic
  7. Today
  8. Gluria

Pokemon Go

Noooooo, the new breakthroughs give me only one last chance for Registeel >.< But I'm happy for Latios and Latias! I very rarely have the chance to go on raids and most of the time I can't catch the mons so I like the breakthroughs more.
  9. [ duke ; -- add. 0 ; for. j ] -- status.  vylcan ; secondary ] by your sword -- shield me from judgement! -- Duke sulks when Jowan teases him; he wraps his fingers around the glass of water in his hands and fills it up once more, taking a sip. He can still taste it, and is just about to complain about the bitterness when -- Jowan's next words bring him back to the present, and Duke blinks at the other man for a second, eyes wide. Then, he sets the glass down and sighs: a noise that expels the air from his lungs and collects his thoughts. "When I was young," he says slowly, "I watched my parents burn alive in the war." A pause. "I thought it was unfair. There were things I couldn't understand: why them? What had they done? And then I was adopted by a man -- my brother, Ace." He holds out a hand; between his fingers, thin flickers of blue dance along his palm. "I'm afraid I haven't been entirely honest. Vylcan chose me, and I carry his abilities within me, but his counterpart rejected me. Without her -- without Victoria, I have no claim to any throne. A murder I commit is a crime; a murder someone with both commits is for justice." He breaks the barrier in his hand, resting his palms on the counter as he leans back, relaxed. "Vylcan and fairies the fairies of my world are kingsmakers, shapers of the world, ambassadors of the Empress herself. But a shield is nothing with a sword, and a sword is nothing without a shield. You cannot only protect people. You must strike, too, to prevent them from being hurt. My parents hid themselves from the war, and they died. Ace killed a prince, and he won." "Did the prince deserve it?" Duke tilts his head. "Probably not. He was young, and issuing commands to win the war. I am a commander now, and I too give commands. The war continued, and I was the right hand of my liege. I lead good soldiers to their deaths, and killed my enemies. And then I turned my back on my liege, and went my own way." Duke smiles. "If you're looking for good people, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. X-Dre is full of murderers, tyrants, rebels. We have absolute kings and radical terrorists. The only thing that unites everyone here is an internal urge to protect what you think of as right -- and I haven't doubted a single person in this organization thus far." He drums his fingers along the counter. "I've come to realise that you eventually have to make your own judgement about people. Justice is subjective. Victory is for those who claim it. A prince will save his failing kingdom, even when it is riddled with slavery and dark magic, because it is the security he desires. A revolutionary will throw royal children from the rooftops, burn lineages to the ground, so that oppression may never rise again. But you," Duke gestures, with the glass still in his fingers, to Jowan. "Have obvious doubts about your own actions. Keep that." He sets the glass in the sink, done with his drink. "The only danger in committing a crime is when you are blinded to your own actions. A man who beheads a king and feels nothing but pride is a dangerous one. Feel regret, and pity, but never falter in your actions moving forward." He sits down, folding his hands and smiling. "So no, I don't have a problem with any of your actions. The pleasure of your company isn't unfair to me; I've spent my entire life -- and time in this organization -- around murderers and turncoats. It's just a matter of how you present yourself."
  10. Jowan Allies: Duke Location: Kitchen Duke seems so surprised to be told that he’s pretty -- had he really not known? He seems so surprised by the revelation, and the words spilling out of his mouth don’t make much in the way of sense. He… also thinks that he’s pretty? Well, that’s good. Someone that looks so good should know that about themself. There’s another possible meaning to Duke’s words, but it’s too fanciful to consider. He listens carefully to Duke’s speech and nods. He’s not sure that he agrees. Intentions are all well and good, but the actual effects of actions can’t just be ignored. Not when people are hurt because someone was too selfish to think things through. He’s not really thinking of Kelsier anymore. All the same, it’s nice to hear Duke validate his feelings. Some part of him expected to be mocked, though he’s not sure why when Duke has been nothing but kind and understanding. His eyes widen. Duke was serious? He turns the words over in his head, trying to see if there’s any way that he could be misunderstanding, but no, Duke really does seem to be interested in him. Romantically. “I -- really? I mean, me too --” Duke runs over to the sink, and Jowan doesn’t understand why until Duke explains that no, he hadn’t meant to dump a spoonful of salt into his hot chocolate. He laughs and takes a mocking sip of his own hot chocolate, relishing the flavor all the more. “I told you that you should pay more attention,” he teases. There’s a light, giddy feeling in his chest. Talking to Duke is so easy when they don’t need to discuss heavy topics. But it can’t last, can it? He thought that he’d be with Lily forever, and he’d managed to mess that up so badly that she was locked in Aeonar. It’s so tempting to just ignore it all and have a few days or weeks of happiness before it all comes crashing down, but what’s the use in delaying the inevitable? It’d only hurt Duke more. “Duke, I…” he looks back down at his cup, his smirk replaced by knitted eyebrows and a forlorn expression. “It’s not fair to you, I’m not a good person.” He inhales, glad that he doesn’t have to see whatever look of disgust is on Duke’s face. “I betrayed my girlfriend and best friend -- my girlfriend didn’t do anything wrong, but now she’s in prison because I was selfish. I poisoned a woman’s husband, got her son possessed, and then killed her -- it doesn’t matter what my intentions were.” Status: Refusing to Stop Angsting
  11. APRIL RAFFLE UPDATE ND is a male! Last chance to enter, as I'm going to sleep now and picking the winner when I wake. Raffle closes 12pm EST. 😴
  12. Have: 3g blusang checker from female bronze tinsels Want 1 of the following: 2g magma from female desipis 2g blusang from male lacula or.. if you're feeling really adventurous/lucky, a 2g blusang from a female aqualis https://dragcave.net/teleport/843f9c50bcc0b060560971f689ba04b4 That was fast! Thank you!
  13. Have: 3g blusang checker from female bronze tinsels Want 1 of the following: 2g magma from female desipis 2g blusang from male lacula or.. if you're feeling really adventurous/lucky, a 2g blusang from a female aqualis https://dragcave.net/teleport/843f9c50bcc0b060560971f689ba04b4 Thanks!
  14. I believe so, yeah. I *think* I remember it being confirmed that if a pair continually gives 'no interest' then, while it's not an outright refusal, it might be better to try a different pair because they may not be very compatible.
  15. Is there a mechanical difference between the "no interest" and "no egg" breeding results? They both give the same end result, but is it something like "this pair isn't very compatible" vs "ratios prevented an egg"?
  16. Welcome to DC! We were all newbie once, good luck!
  17. bonvoyage

Prize Central

Have: 3rd gen gold shimmer x male omen checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen gold shimmer x snow checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen gold shimmer x male caligene stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer x male ice stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswaps for the ones with an * 3rd gen prizes, checkers strongly preferred Priority: 2nd gen prizekin, any, but female gold or male bronze shimmer is auto if I like the pairing and don't have a sibling CB blancbucks CB rares/uncommons 2nd gen black alt Will combine + add for 2nd gen prize or CB neglected Offers, I'm not too picky ❤️
  18. Have: 3rd gen gold shimmer x male omen checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen gold shimmer x snow checker * Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen gold shimmer x male caligene stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! 3rd gen bronze shimmer x male ice stairstep Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Want: Bloodswaps for the ones with an * 3rd gen prizes, checkers strongly preferred Priority: 2nd gen prizekin, any, but female gold or male bronze shimmer is auto if I like the pairing and don't have a sibling CB blancbucks CB rares/uncommons 2nd gen black alt Will combine + add for 2nd gen prize or CB neglected Offers, I'm not too picky ❤️
  19. This is my bad luck pretty much always: I decide I want a common dragon and think to myself "Oh, I see those in the cave all the time, no problem!" but once I actually want one... I can't find one.
  20. Towards the beginning of April it snowed, but now I think we're done with snow for the year. It would definitely be some crazy weather for it to snow in May
  21. If freezing eggs for sprites does become a thing, I really wouldn't want a chance of failure. Imagine if hatchling freezing had a chance of failure? This isn't supposed to be more than a simple challenge for collection sake. It gives no real benefits or advantages to anyone, in a sense that might justify a chance at failure (e.g. EQ). The challenge is getting the egg in the first place for a lot of breeds.
  1. Load more activity