All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. As it took long time to making, I always wondering it was beaten in too short time. Actually it was beaten in too long time tho.
  3. I support a filter system along the lines of Fertility, WITH a way to check the lineage of the mate. Whether this manifests as a link to the lineage when the dragon is selected, or some other manner, I don't care as long as it works. Pagination is also something I support but not necessary if the breed page gets a filter. Uninterested in group filtering unless it comes from the filter system in general being able to search by group name. Supporting the removal of dragons from the breeding pool if the filter system still sorts previous mates at the top.
  4. I'd love this to be added. I use tags in my dragons' names to see which ones are caveborn and which ones are lineaged, but there are plenty of moments when I want to double check the lineage of a dragon that I'm about to use Fertility on, to make sure it's the right one I want. I've got thousands of dragons so I obviously can't remember the exact lineage of each and every one of them, even with generation tags in their names.
  5. Yes, please. Pagination on the breeding page would be awesome, plus the ability to remove dragons from an individual dragon's breeding page. Trying to breed stuff on mobile is a pain because it's so slow to load the huuuuuuuuuge breeding page all in one chunk.
  6. Nectaris

Pokemon Go

I think they are referring to the mew quest's task with evolving a gyarados, since you can do tasks from different special quests simultaneously. Yeah, I am to the feebas task as well. A little miffed in that I had just recently evolved one probably not even a week ago. I have plenty of candy, it is just the walking. Also, naturally whismur disappear the moment I need them, even on a partly cloudy day.
  7. Send some rains over to Scandinavia, too. I love rain. I love the sound of rain, it's so soothing. Plus the air feels all fresh and cool afterwards.
  8. Is that the sith eggy? You're welcome to have our rain, if you'd like it! Safe drive, trystan!
  9. 4 2nd gen pb black hatchies are looking for a new home. 2 of them have been influenced male and 2 female https://dragcave.net/teleport/816555cd21fc196b436961ab9f61e429
  10. Today
  11. @Shadowdrake - I just noticed it with one of my eggs before. DC timer said 4 days 1 hour while a hatchery site said 4 days 0 hours. I’ll just keep the difference in mind. Thanks!
  12. I want to train: User: TerraAnne Dragon Name + Link: Mereoreona Vamirion Targaryen Do you have enough points?: yes How many hours since your last post?: Last training post was 13 hours ago
  13. Looking for: -3g red dorsal from female marrow checker unrelated to lj2Dt Or -2nd gen gemshard egg from naughty coded Male Omen and Female Gemshard (any color but blue gemshard would be ideal) for https://dragcave.net/lineage/5mCOQ . I will decline non-naughty parents, i already have a proper color mate for it with no naughty parents, i don't need another one). Have: -cb green copper https://dragcave.net/teleport/ba228febf72b356e0483573afac03fef
  14. So i remembered to breed and i am glad i don't have to pick a new mate. At least they like each other.
  15. Looking for: -3g red dorsal from female marrow checker unrelated to lj2Dt Or -2nd gen gemshard egg from naughty coded Male Omen and Female Gemshard (any color but blue gemshard would be ideal) for https://dragcave.net/lineage/5mCOQ . I will decline non-naughty parents, i already have a proper color mate for it with no naughty parents, i don't need another one). Have: -cb green copper https://dragcave.net/teleport/ba228febf72b356e0483573afac03fef
  16. Looking for: -3g red dorsal from female marrow checker unrelated to lj2Dt Or -2nd gen gemshard egg from naughty coded Male Omen and Female Gemshard (any color but blue gemshard would be ideal) for https://dragcave.net/lineage/5mCOQ . I will decline non-naughty parents, i already have a proper color mate for it with no naughty parents, i don't need another one). Have: -cb green copper https://dragcave.net/teleport/ba228febf72b356e0483573afac03fef
  17. I wanted to be a vet, a zookeeper, a singer, an authour, and an astronaut. I became an entomologist.
  18. Alright, that's it. Once again this has turned into a fight over mass breeding. (Posts in question are hidden in case you're confused.) Topic is permanently closed.
  19. H: 2G Bronze Shimmer & CBs W: 2G Gold Shimmer from Male Ice 2G Gold Tinsel from Female Ice 2G Silver Tinsel from Female Ice 2G Bronze Tinsel from Male Ice 2G Bronze Shimmer from Ice  Offers? Trade Link Please don't be egg locked, thanks!
  20. Have: 2G Avatar from permanently pacified Aegis, nicely named Want: Offers! Rare CB eggs, please. Auto = CB of any of the following, eggs with time to influence preferred: In the case of listed hatchlings, if ungendered, please be prepared to provide precog or influence proof via PM. CB Aeon or gendered CB female hatchling) CB Blusang (or male hatchling), CB Green or Rainbow Copper. May consider Brown Copper. May also consider CB Blue Lunar Herald and Cheese. (hatchlngs fine for Cheese) May also consider a Balloon egg or male hatchling A couple of my selections are not rare, but I may consider them. Or just offer. Rare CB eggs, please. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  21. I Would Like to Report a Gift! Gifter: wheelotime13 Giftee: Kaini Lineage link: lqG5i Breed(s): Neglected Status: Accepted
  22. Have: 2G Avatar from permanently pacified Aegis, nicely named Want: Offers! Rare CB eggs, please. Auto = CB of any of the following, eggs with time to influence preferred: In the case of listed hatchlings, if ungendered, please be prepared to provide precog or influence proof via PM. CB Aeon or gendered CB female hatchling) CB Blusang (or male hatchling), CB Green or Rainbow Copper. May consider Brown Copper. May also consider CB Blue Lunar Herald and Cheese. (hatchlngs fine for Cheese) May also consider a Balloon egg or male hatchling A couple of my selections are not rare, but I may consider them. Or just offer. Rare CB eggs, please. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  23. Have: 2G Avatar from permanently pacified Aegis, nicely named Want: Offers! Rare CB eggs, please. Auto = CB of any of the following, eggs with time to influence preferred: In the case of listed hatchlings, if ungendered, please be prepared to provide precog or influence proof via PM. CB Aeon or gendered CB female hatchling) CB Blusang (or male hatchling), CB Green or Rainbow Copper. May consider Brown Copper. May also consider CB Blue Lunar Herald and Cheese. (hatchlngs fine for Cheese) May also consider a Balloon egg or male hatchling A couple of my selections are not rare, but I may consider them. Or just offer. Rare CB eggs, please. Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!
  24. thank you indeed~ I took the Soulpeace! Very much appreciated will be well cared for!
  1. Load more activity