All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Let'ssss gooo! 1 refusal but all the others bred. 8 eggs are on their way from me. Nice lines and one really, really good code. Best of luck all, can't wait to see the wall 😎
  3. I'm still stressing about that ship I missed out on at the op shop............... I need to build two model sized Napoleonic frigates and recreate the battle of Trafalgar in my bathtub to compensate............. And make sailors costumes for the rubber duckies so they don't feel left out. Sounds like a plan.
  4. Today
  5. Banned because white handkerchiefs are a universal language. Well they used to be............... Banned!!!
  6. Puss is more settled today. I am surprised at how jolted I feel away from my places at home. Keep wanting stuff I chose not to bring. Puss is dozing on his bed and turns his face to look at me from time to time. Conscious we need to stop jarring him with this sort of thing. I have pretty much resolved no travelling while we have Puss. Jolted everywhere. The stairs are not helping. Not used to facing a wall of wood each time I want to do something. Rude............................ Nice house here. Pizzeria nearby................
  7. New Cave Dropper dragons Number of dragons released: 6 Breeds released: Lightning Pygmy; Seasonal Spring; Script; Hooded Murkling; Crimson Flare; Avea Notes/Remarks: Master List
  8. who knows? it'll be protected, so it won't get ruined. or cooties. or something
  9. yeah, don't know your daughter so dunno how she'd take it hmmm, actually going home for the weekend.......wonder where I'll be sleeping.......
  10. Hello and welcome! Now THAT is an impressive dragon shelf.
  11. But I never did anything. So Im treating this as a new beginning. Hi, Im Jonah. I collect dragons IRL and I think this'll be a good way to spend a little of my free time. Attached is a picture of my dragon shelf.
  1. Load more activity