All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Is a Birthday Release Infinity Stones wall possible yet? (Or Pyrovar wall, if anyone collects them many enough)
  3. morning everyone. we move younger daughter in to college TOMORROW! gah,
  4. Thaliel

Project Nyoka

wow, that is a pleasant surprise
  5. Good idea. Ill start off. I love Dark colors (ex: Spiritward X Candelabra. Tan Ridgewing X Monarch), or highly contrasting colors (ex: Monarch X Sunrise. Spiritward X Aqualis). Personally Id love to see a wall of Tri-Horns or Monarchs. Preferably not all purebred though. Most of my caveborns and lineaged mating pairs are on cooldown but I’ll breed what I have available to help lower the AP time.
  6. Sade on lakannut ja aurinko, Talvi-planeetan kirkkaana säteilevä petollinen aurinko, paistaa päällemme. ('It has stopped raining and the sun, the brightly glowing perfidious sun of the planet Winter, is shining on us.' I have no idea of the original wording though.) Ursula Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness, Finnish translation by Kalevi Nyytäjä.
  7. purplehaze

Z Project

Got it! Thank you!
  8. Gifting: Avea Pygmy - Claim my eggs/hatchlings! You may freeze.
  9. Today
  10. Darth Krande

Prize Central

Traded! 2g bronze shimmer from Aiwha x black. Code says either 'mayday' or 'maybe'. Ideas: recently released CBs, interesting codes, prizeswap, artist's special offsprings... I use the decline button.
  11. At TFcon I managed to get third place. Okay, year two. Same basic costume - some modifications. New additions, cape, crown and actually used the mask this year. Improved lighting on the wings. i am planning on doing a ghost of Starscream for 2020 - its complicated I would like to use iridescent fabics - LED optic fibre, acrylic rod wings (G1 style but collapsible like above. ) I want to make my own chaps, boot covers/spats, corset & illuminated/iridescent outer covering. I am also attempting to lose a lot of weight - and have shed about 30 pounds so far. (looking to drop 60 all day) I'll go more into detail about it as I get further. But right now, I am planning the legs until I lose the weight to start the corset part. found a short of short, curvy costume template.
  12. Traded! 2g bronze shimmer from Aiwha x black. Code says either 'mayday' or 'maybe'. Ideas: recently released CBs, interesting codes, prizeswap, artist's special offsprings... I use the decline button.
  13. “Oh and hm very sneaky. Oh okay. I guess that’s good to know,” she said in reply to his first few statements before he started counting and she heard the rest of what he said in between his counting. “Okay good to know that hair dye won’t work and I can just lie about his hair color if we cover it up with a blanket. Okay and I bet you won’t find me,” she said in reply before giving him a small kiss on the cheek and then went to find a big chest to hide in,
  14. a bunch of Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
  15. AP Time is back above 5 days, and concerns about breeding and "the Void" have been gone for at least 11 or more days, and TJ has closed the Help Thread about the Reported Bug. So.... might be a good time to consider to start your breeding hobbies again. If you are so inclined to help lower AP times. Since it is above 5 days, why don't you post and suggest some breeds, themes, types, etc. you would like to see people breeding.
  16. “Oh. I’m glad that I’m able to touch them then so that doesn’t happen to me,” she said in reply and pouted slightly when she felt him stop rubbing her neck. “Okay. I’ll be down before the pups are brought over for their check-up but in case I’m not, wake me?” she said and asked before getting up off of her seat and giving him a kiss on the lips and then heading upstairs to their room to nap for a little while.
  1. Load more activity