All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ♫ Name: Utakata and Lara ♫ ♫ Players: Temeraire, General Grievous, Vaccaria, Cistina ♫ ♫ Support: ??? ♫ ♫ Status: Utakata- Jaw clenched ; Lara- Ready to explain it all ♫ ~~ See, what had happened was... ~~ “Will someone provide an explanation as to what happened here? I will be willing to listen to anyone, even if you are someone who had only just arrived.” Lara sighs. While she’s thankful Cistina has returned, and safely, she’s come at a rather difficult time. Still. It’s nice for Lara to see a familiar face, one of a fellow senior agent. Lara secretly thanks every god she’s ever heard of. “Welcome back, Cistina. I’m thankful you’re safe.” She takes a deep breath. “Alright, so here’s what’s going on. We have several newcomers here, there were two others who were seriously injured. One of them was some hyena, about to lose a leg, and the blood on the ground is from a woman who also seemed to be leaking oil? Hibiki grabbed them and is on her way to the infirmary. I was almost attacked by this one- Utakata- who is injured and fainted shortly afterward. He woke up a little later,,” she points to Utakata, “and then this chap came along,” she gestures to the large robotic looking man, “He was ready to fight as well, but not quite as aggressive. I explained the situation to them, that they’re not in their own world. Then this lad, Vaccaria, came along,” she points to Vaccaria, “and he almost immediately begins to attack with light and fire. This young lady here,” she points to the young woman with catlike features, “helped bring him to the ground. Utakata extinguished some of the flames, Vaccaria put out the rest with ice magic when I told him I’d explain the situation if he came down, which also occurred. And thus we all spoke to each other for a little while. And then you came back. I already called Stan, who’s currently in a meeting with a few of the other senior agents. Hopefully someone is on the way here…. I have a bad feeling.” Lara blinks. “Oh bloody hell, speaking of which…” She dials the code again- 7826, and speaks to the cube once more. “One last thing. Cistina is back, and she’s safe. Over and out.” Lara hangs up. She sighs, relieved that everything is alright for now. “Anyway, er…” She turns to the cat girl and the mechanical man. “I apologize for not introducing you, I didn’t catch your names. And for you lot…. This is Cistina, another senior agent--- Utakata are you alright?” She notices how taut his jaw is, and seemingly lost in thought. Utakata looks up at her and blinks. “Uh- I--- Yeah. I’m fine, just….. Maybe I need to rest.” “Right.” Lara nods and turns back to Cistina. “Anyway, welcome back. What happened? Where did you go?”
  3. Already a member of the unofficial one, but happy to see this ^^ And I'm much more of a lurker on Discord than an interactive participant; I just join servers for updates and news, never to really chat with others that much. Would be nice if @ everyone is used in it to announce site updates on there (or at least an opt-in pinglist). I usually have Discord running in the background, and this would have me not miss announcements/eggs releases like I sometimes do.
  4. It was funny experiencing winter in the tropics and then the sub tropics. In the tropics the lowest temperature it got was about 22C, but down here in the sub tropics i've been getting up in the morning at a chilly 10C which is rather inconvenient
  5. Confused Cat

Z Project

Swallowtail from the AP (will be male to continue as a stair lineage) https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZXbup https://dragcave.net/teleport/7bf1e4056a07144693e0f8b2ce640eba
  6. They're in New Jersey, near the coast. Some were born in Philly, though. The Walton family.
  7. @Izabelle picked rinoa16's gift and won a bonus gift from sage19! @Coheart picked wheeloftime13's gift and won a bonus gift from naraku! @osean picked izabelle's gift and won a bonus gift from kigyptnee! @Terces picked purplehaze's gift and won a bonus gift! @The Dragoness picked blake_wolfe's gift and won a bonus gift from izabelle! @Sunrunner picked anon's gift and won a bonus gift from lagie! @purplehaze picked terces' gift and won a bonus gift from blake_wolfe! @wheeloftime13 picked fuzzbucket's gift and won a bonus gift! @Blake_Wolfe picked the dragoness' gift and won a bonus gift from natayah! Anon picked draclei's gift and won a bonus gift from rinoa26! @Dracleia picked osean's gift and won a bonus gift! @Fuzzbucket picked coheart's gift and won a bonus gift! @rihannalexis picked sunrunner's gift and won a bonus gift from sunrunner! @rinoa26 picked rinannalexis' gift and won a bonus gift from dracleia! Thank you everyone for participating in this round of gift exchange! There were so many generous donations that everyone playing got a bonus gift. Wow! Hope to see you all again next week!
  8. a third vine... https://dragcave.net/lineage/5vgZG https://dragcave.net/teleport/496aa8bd1b406b84122a565483d848fd anyone want it?
  9. Only five action log pages today instead of the nine yesterday. I didn't get all my greens bred -- didn't realize I had so many. Blue tomorrow is an impossible task! Many of my favorite breeds are blue! I have over 1400 Splits alone. Shall I try for a wall of those?
  10. Today
  11. It's been resolved! Thank you!
  12. The forum upgrade a few years back caused some issues with old expired warns for some users. No worries - no consequences are associated with the glitches. They should be gone now - let us know if they are still there.
  13. Form is closed! Results will be posted soon!
  14. 46,797 See Darien's correction above.
  15. Yeah, I guess I'm gonna out myself here, but it says my account has two warning points from......many years ago, and I was wondering if those could be cleaned up somehow? (Sorry to be so demanding upon my return, lol)
  16. Hey, everyone! I'm not actually new, but I've been gone for, well, quite some time. I used to go by arya10 and I was the creator of the Faceless Dragons (huh, guess I should figure out their whereabouts). Check out my account for all of my fandoms/interests, etc. Feel free to PM me or otherwise!
  17. @Sesshomaru yeah, that sounds about right for august.... i'm actually about an hour northeastish of center city Philly, in Bucks County. i've actually been to the Franklin Institute when i was a kid, and one time i took my kids there when they were kids (they're 18 and 21 now o_O) i've been to Independence Hall when i was in high school. i LOVE cheesesteaks. yum. is your family in/near Philly, or was that just a tourist thing?
  18. CB precog'ed female Bolt eggie! Claim my eggs/hatchlings.
  19. Along with the tree, several death records came down and plopped by her with more details about the lives of each member in the branch. Some where war heros, her quadruple great grandmother held a contract with Jach but was under a maiden name the reason was to get away from a abusive step father (who tried to become her husband after her mom died to get the money left to her) and married into the Weil family starting the company with her gift, but it would take a few generations to get to where they were today.
  20. I've got family on the East Coast, though I only ever visited in August and September. The August trip was really hot, and the other times featured pretty mild weather, accordingly to my sensibilities, anyway. I was only six the first time, but I remember driving from the Jersey Shore to Philadelphia, and visiting the Franklin Institute and Independence Hall. I think my favorite part was trying a Philly Cheesesteak from Philly. It was highly satisfying.
  21. Most of my dragons hate each other. 😢 Guess I'm going to have to work on getting more of what few I have. LOL
  1. Load more activity