SMT / Persona

Picture 1:

What is Yosuke doing with fish?

Picture 2:

*pace palms* That is so Teddy!

Picture 3:

Kanji has awesome swim suite xd.png

Picture 4:

Its official... Atlus has been smoking funky stuff lately!

Lol true but I thing they have taken a stronger brew lately xd.png

I don't mind, as long as they don't take forever bringing the Europe release!

I wonder if Yu is going to be able to date the guys then xd.png

By the looks of the Japanese release I'd say not. I'm sure if someone had discovered they could it'd be all over the web by now.

This page highlights changes in The Golden: http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Persona_4_Golden

Number 14 most definetly has my attention. No more spending hours in the Velvet Room fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, accidentally hitting cancel on the combo you want, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, accidentally hitting cancel on the combo you want, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing, going back, fusing and then finally getting the combo you want!

Edit: I think I'm going to explode from the cute:

user posted image

Edited by Fortune86

Oh my word!!!

Can't they just bring out the game for us already!!!!

I had dream last night where the Europe date was November 3rd. I was so excited when I woke up.

Lol.... You must have been total depro when you found out it wasn't gonna happen?

I was. It took a few moments for it to sink in it was a dream and then I was so sad D:

You remember during one of their holidays that went so fast by... I wonder if they are going to stretch that part out

You remember during one of their holidays that went so fast by... I wonder if they are going to stretch that part out

Yes they are o3o

SPOILERS!

Marie is actually a goddess working for Ameno-sagiri.

Also, this the ultimate persona of her arcana.

I know who I'm dating.

Edit: Ahem. If you win using Teddie in the Arena he strips as part of his victory pose.

EditEdit(Ihatedoingthis): More Costumes!

Detective Naoto

Kill Bill Chie

Textiles Kanji

Edited by Fortune86

Lol... Kanji looks so cute in his costume xd.png

Wait so is Marie a good guy right?!

I think I'm going to be spending less time fighting shadows and more time playing dress up here xd.png

I think so. She appears in the future photograph.

Then again, this only comes out if you complete her social link. There are different endings now.

Dang... Its hard enough to do just one ending xd.png

I agree... So many costume to let them fit on

I like how the social links (just the new ones mind) can now affect the actual story and ending. I hope P5 takes this idea and runs with it.

I'd like to see more stuff between the MC and their lover, not just in social links. Little things like sitting next to you at team meetings or coming to cheer during your sports activities would be great happy.gif

Lol... I wonder if in the final episode they would reveal Yu's girlfriend

I don't think they will. Any girl they pick will instantly become 'canon' and they may want to leave it to the player's choice.

I think they will just leave him hanging with the guys at christmas.

Pity I would have liked to see how it happens xd.png

P4G will be awhile though. At least the fanbase for P4 was decent.

America is getting it in October. I just hope Europe isn't too far behind.