Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Oh ok I see....

Mmm... or maybe at that diner the is a new special meal you can eat that raises some exp or something when eating there at night xd.png

Or maybe going out at night raises your bravery? Don't forget there is a killer on the loose...

Brings a whole new horror to that part where Nanako runs away. What if she had bumped into the killer?

What? Where Nanako runs past him in the fog?

Scary stuff.

Edit: So Elizabeth is going to be in the Arena. With Thanatos as her persona.

*squees*

Edited by Fortune86

You need to get P3 D:

Elizabeth is the VR assistant from P3. Thanatos is...well...can't really explain without givind any spoilers.

He had the best intro ever.

What an episode!!! Seriously can't wait for the next one!!

No! They can't end it there!

I actually swore when I saw Death crop up the first time. You have no idea how many bad memories I have of him xd.png

Yes they ended it there!!

Talk about tension tongue.gif

A reason why you shouldn't play P3P while watching TV.

I was leveling up when something on the TV got my attention, so I stopped looking at me PSP screen. When I looked down again about five minutes later Death was just sneaking up on me.

Cue frantic dash looking for the stairs.

Lol... I can just imagine the look on your face xd.png

I had the sound off because the screaming of the shadows as they ran away from my stronger MC was doing my head in. That meant I kept missing the warnings xd.png

Edit:

Benn looking at some screenies for the Arena.

I'm afraid. Very afraid.

Edited by Fortune86

Awesome episode!!! Clearly that's not the true ending... Maybe the one in August will be like an hour long or something tongue.gif

Got to love Nanako at the end happy.gif

That was a fantastic episode. I love that everyone finally got their suped up Personas and at such a sweet moment too. I'm also pleased about the hint they droped at the end that the story wasn't over.

Nanako. You just crack me up xd.png

Yeah the moment the Persona's reached their ultimate form was awesome!!

Haha yeah Nanako really cracked me up in the end too xd.png

My favourite moment had to be when Yosuke's new Persona (Susano? can't spell it xd.png) went and grabbed Yu and held him in his arms. It was just too adorable.

Yeah I loved that part!! It was really sweet happy.gif

So how do you think the next one will be?!

I think the final episode will be a flash back of Yu's final days in Inaba.

I'm predicting awesome, which given the time they have to work on it it better be.

How do you think they will make him return... Wonder if they are going to work something of the Golden or the Arena.

As far as we know you don't have to be in Inaba to enter the TV world or see the midnight channel. Maybe Yu will see the Arena on TV at wherever he is and enter the TV there.

Hmm. If they are going to try and work the Arena into the anime, maybe that is why they are delaying the final episode? Wait until the game is out in Japan (console version) to avoid spoilers?

Maybe! I also read something about Margaret taking action somewhere but if thats true I'm not sure O.o

But a lot say it will be the ending like in the game so maybe Yu does go back to Inana

I know Margaret is in it. Something about being an announcer on similar levels with Rise.

I saw on a clip that Marie is from the beginning at the train station maybe she will be the connection to the VR?