Naruto777

Supernatural

I've seen the first three episodes in S1. It's pretty interesting, although I can't find a site to watch it online via my iDevice. :V

I'm on episode 17 of S1, but I already know what's going to happen because of Tumblr. xd.png I'm enjoying watching Dean, he's my favorite, but I'm anxiously waiting for Castiel to show up. Which he won't for a while. dry.gif

A bit obsessed with this show, I'll admit, haha. There are others that will surpass it, I confess, but it's still an awesome show nonetheless. After season 5, in my opinion, everything kind of went downhill plot/character wise... But if I'm good about anything it's staying loyal to shows no matter how bad they get, haha. x3

Favorite character's Sam, though I know a LOT of people either don't like him that much or if he was their favorite character, they changed their minds several times (from my experience in catching up with the show, at least; I dragged myself in around the end of season 6).

In the middle of season two now. I have to admit its less of a horror show and more about their feelings now. I'm not complaining, but I have noticed the change. I love their sass.

And now I have a fear of clowns. That stupid episode with the clown that ripped people to shreds? Yeah. I LIKED clowns before I saw that. Never mind. Not any more. *waves slowly outside your window*

I marathon-watched S1-8 between June-Sept of this year and am now currently caught up. Fantastic show.

I'm on episode 17 of S1, but I already know what's going to happen because of Tumblr. xd.png.png I'm enjoying watching Dean, he's my favorite, but I'm anxiously waiting for Castiel to show up. Which he won't for a while. dry.gif

I believe Cas shows up around S4, and it's brilliant! He starts out all super serious and turns into a funny character. I think some of my favorite episodes were when Sam & Dean find out about the Supernatural books (and fan fiction!) and when Gabriel is messing with them (2 episodes come to mind, the looping episode and the one where they're flipping through tv channels).

Is there a good site online to watch Supernatural episodes?

I kind of don't have a TV, sorry.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Is there a good site online to watch Supernatural episodes?

I kind of don't have a TV, sorry.

You can watch them on Netflix and probably Hulu *cough*or you can download them*cough*

*cough* Try streamallthis.me - that's where I watch all my shows *cough*

I'm sooooo wanting for the winter break to be over already D= Ugh..

Edited by WildRiv

So I just saw an episode in season two where Dean and Sam are discussing the existence of angels. And it sort of saddens me how Sam is the one who wants to believe they exist, and Dean doesn't want to. And then we all know the relationship between Castiel and Dean....I don't know everything yet, just the major spoilers, but it sort of broke my heart. Especially when there wasn't an angel in the episode, and Sam was seriously heartbroken almost.

EDIT: This show is trying to kill me, it's official. Just finished watching season two. Sobbing through the entire last episode.

Edited by Lythe

EDIT: This show is trying to kill me, it's official. Just finished watching season two. Sobbing through the entire last episode.

If you think season 2 is bad... hehe... You're in for a ride.

Overall, love the show, I just recently starting watching and I'm all caught up. My favorite season was season 5, just for the sheer amount of comedic moments and I liked the episodes.

Overall, love the show, I just recently starting watching and I'm all caught up. My favorite season was season 5, just for the sheer amount of comedic moments and I liked the episodes.

I'm on season five right now! I'm so happy I met Castiel, although everything about Sam is making me rather...testy. I like Sam, but not as much as I love Dean. Right now that is not a good time for Sam to be an idiot. Which he is being. To Dean. Ughhhhh.

I too recently became a Supernatural fan (as a matter of fact, just this past summer!), because my friends were into it, and I figured I should just see one episode…seriously, that's all it took for me, and I loved it!

Dean is my favorite! smile.gif I think I stopped around Season 7 or so, but I can't wait to resume watching! (Just can't seem to find the time these days…)

I also love the season finales, when they use "Carry On Wayward Son" smile.gif

I started watching it around Christmas and now I'm on season 6 and COMPLETELY OBSESSED!!!!!! I love all of Team Free Will, and the plot is amazing (although since I started season 6 it's been a little hard to follow)...

I thought this season (#9) was going to be the last, but I read there will be a 10th *woohoo*

Your avatar goes so well with that statement. *sherlock gasps in amazement*

Spoiler for newcomers I guess? Anwaaaay, I just watched Jo die. (Is that how you spell it??) It made me sort of sad, I would've liked to see how she would've grown up.

Yeah, I think season 10 will be the last season. Caaaan't wait for season 9 to be over with, I've hated it so far. >_>

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I watch it so often, the characters have become like family to me. Meg 2.0 is bomb, but Ruby 2.0 pretty much sucks. I love, love, love Lucifer. Crowley's great, too. AHH, I'm getting way too excited talking about it.

Oh my gosh did any of you guys see the season finale tonight? I had a lot of theories but that was surprisingly not one of them... I really should have seen it coming

The title of this needs to be changed considering what happened to- /mumbles spoilers/. Sobs.

Episode 200 will be airing on November 11th! biggrin.gif

Just watched episode 200, it was awesome!! What a great series it has been! smile.gif

I've seen a few episodes before. It's all right, but like most TV shows, it seems to keep getting more and more bogus.

I've seen a few episodes before. It's all right, but like most TV shows, it seems to keep getting more and more bogus.

Which ones did you watch?