Naruto777

Supernatural

I don't even remember, lol. It was playing on Netflix at my friend's house. She's a big fan of it. Not sure what season she was watching at the time, it was a couple months ago. When angels started showing up, betraying each other for some reason, I was like... can we watch something else, please? Oh, and I think Sam was supposed to die or something... Then again, I'm not a big TV show watcher.

I don't even remember, lol. It was playing on Netflix at my friend's house. She's a big fan of it. Not sure what season she was watching at the time, it was a couple months ago. When angels started showing up, betraying each other for some reason, I was like... can we watch something else, please? Oh, and I think Sam was supposed to die or something... Then again, I'm not a big TV show watcher.

Yea, you'd probably have to get into the story, seeing a one off episode doesn't really work well. smile.gif

Watched the latest episode, it felt very much like a mid season finale with a couple mini-plots wrapping up but there is another episode next week! So not sure... anyone watch it?

A bit of a filler episode tonight with the guest starring of some previously seen characters!

The preview of next weeks mid-season finale looks awesome though...more Dean-centric and his battle though it leaves me wondering what the big picture is this season, there really isn't a big bad or huge threat, hmm...

Ehh, I really missed Jodie.

Well, I think it's great, that they came back to "monster of the week" episodes, I like it better than this angels' things. They got back to the origins of the show ;3 which is nice.

Mid-season finale!

Spoilers discussion:

Is Dean going dark again? or are they gonna write it off cause all of them were bad guys? This episode was kind of weak otherwise, some lame stuff abou Crowleys mother who got easily duped...I still don't really know what the main story line is, as I said earlier, no big bad guy...then just Dean being on the edge because of the mark.

How did you guys like it?

I cant wait for the new episode tonight... Is anyone else watching it? c:

AAAAAAH I FOUND IT WHY HAS THERE BEEN NO POSTS FOR NEARLY A YEAR I had to look through around four pages to find this thread. Four!

Anyway.

My favorite of the brothers is probably Dean. Sure, he can be an idjit sometimes, but he means well.

I would rather have (arch)angel powers. Specifically Gabriel powers. I mean, come on! Who wouldn't want to make candy appear out of thin air? Also, the Changing Channels type stuff. Think of the endless sibling prank possibilities...

I really love the show. I love the action, I love the comedy, I love that season 7 was just one big d*** joke - heck, I love the antagonists! (Except Metatron. That guy is the Umbridge of Supernatural.) I also love the dedication of the fans. I mean, this is the third night in a row that I will get little to no sleep because I am watching Supernatural. And a few weeks ago I told my friend "hey, season 10's on netflix now" and he goes "what? Are you sure?" And I'm like "yeah I'm sure I've been watching it" and he's all like "you're ahead of me?" Then two days later he texts me "done" and I'm like "what?" And he's like "I finished season 10" and I'm like "good job dude."

My favorite character is either *takes deeeep breath* Gabriel, Lucifer, Bobby, Crowley, Sherrif Jody Mills, or Charlie. Okay, it's mostly a tie between Gabriel and Charlie. (Spoiler) I was devastated when Charlie died! And also when Metatron tricked us into thinking Gabe was back but he wasn't. mad.gif

Sooo... Hi, my name is Stormy, and I am a Supernatural addict. Being a fan isn't about being there from the very beginning. It's about sticking with the show until the very end. (Also, does anyone know a good mobile-friendly website to watch the show on? I finished season 10 and I didn't start taping season 11 until episode 3 or 4.)

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

I'm not reading anyone else's posts because I am still only watching season 5 tongue.gif sorry tongue.gif

Which of the brothers do you think is cooler? Sam or Dean?

I like Dean better. Mostly because I think he is better looking maybe. Hahahahaha

I'm not sure why

Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers?

I think it would be cooler to be an angel. The first reason that came to mind is they are harder to kill. But being a demon would probably be cooler because you can do whatever you want.

What do you guys think of the show and the twists of each season finale?

So frustrating. I just want to watch it forever! Blah >_< I don't know how I will go when I catch up and have to wait between seasons and episodes!

Who is your favourite character? Any of them. Bobby, Jo, Ellen, the Prophet Chuck, or even Gordon!

Probably a tie between Castiel and Dean. tongue.gif

Anyway, I recently named one of my Caligene dragons(death omen dragons) Claire Becker. Was surprised no one had taken that yet tongue.gif

*snipped*

Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers?

I think it would be cooler to be an angel. The first reason that came to mind is they are harder to kill. But being a demon would probably be cooler because you can do whatever you want.

*snipped*

Yes, demons can do whatever they want, but angels can too, plus they're less likely to get killed since a lot of hunter know demons exist but veeery few hunters know angels exist, much less how to kill/get rid of them, whereas most hunters know at least an excorcism or two. So I think angel powers would be better, simply because less people know angels exist. smile.gif

It's hard to say for me I love all of the characters beside a few (namely Metatron) but I guess if I had to pick a favorite I'd choose Dean. I'm getting a photo op with Jensen Ackles in March. I simply can't wait!

Yes, demons can do whatever they want, but angels can too, plus they're less likely to get killed since a lot of hunter know demons exist but veeery few hunters know angels exist, much less how to kill/get rid of them, whereas most hunters know at least an excorcism or two. So I think angel powers would be better, simply because less people know angels exist. smile.gif

You make a good point.

It's so hard to choose >_< Blah.

But most hunters can only do exorcisms, and isn't the Colt and Ruby's dagger pretty much the only way to kill demons? Besides Sam killing them with his mind powers...

edit: I just found out a new way to kill demons because I watch season 6 episode 4 o.o

Lucky Crowley wasn't cremated...

Like yeah you can do exorcisms but the demon can climb back out of hell eventually.

Angels kill other Angels when they do what they want. It's so hard to choose. Blah.

It's hard to say for me I love all of the characters beside a few (namely Metatron) but I guess if I had to pick a favorite I'd choose Dean. I'm getting a photo op with Jensen Ackles in March. I simply can't wait!

That's so cool! smile.gif

There's a comic book shop near where I live and the guy that owns it had a photo of him with Jensen Ackles and I was like ah >_< I want. Super jealous. tongue.gif

Edited by AppleMango

Surprised this is not a larger thread. This is one of the biggest and most popular series out there. Maybe it is because some people think it has dragged on too long? As for season 11, I have not really seen any of it yet. How is it?

Surprised this is not a larger thread. This is one of the biggest and most popular series out there. Maybe it is because some people think it has dragged on too long? As for season 11, I have not really seen any of it yet. How is it?

I heard that it will keep going until Jensen and Jared are sick of playing Sam and Dean.

^That's a weird sentence because Jensen and Jared sounds better than Jared and Jensen but Sam and Dean sounds better than Dean and Sam... so they get switched. Hahaha.

Anyway, I'm only up to season 7 so I can't tell you anything about the newest season. tongue.gif

I am liking season 7 though, hahaha. smile.gif

Surprised this is not a larger thread.  This is one of the biggest and most popular series out there.  Maybe it is because some people think it has dragged on too long?  As for season 11, I have not really seen any of it yet.  How is it?

To me, it's def because it's gone on too long. It's really good for the first few seasons, at least. After so many seasons, though, it does start to feel like they're grasping at straws to come up with new plotlines to keep the series going. I'm the same in that I've only seen through season 10, so I can't speak to season 11 in particular. But imho, the show as a whole is pretty good up until the Sam/Lucifer story resolves itself, and then Supernatural really starts to feel like it's straining to come up with new material - and given that I feel that more strongly with each new season, I'm not even sure I want to watch Season 11. Well, that and after a while it just starts to feel whiter than wonderbread and like more of a sausage party than Oktoberfest. Like, seriously - after season 5 or 6, it's hard to find female characters who aren't horribly under-used. Even the regularly recurring female characters get barely any screen time compared to the men.

And pretty much all of the main/regularly recurring cast is white. It get's rather grating/boring once you start noticing how predictable it gets. Like... if a non-white character appears, you know they'll probably either die or turn out to be an a-hole (or be an a-hole who dies as part of his redemption arc).

I find that particularly disappointing because I really, really loved the first seven seasons (or so) of Supernatural, and then after that, the show just kinda... went downhill except for the occasional funny episode where they take a break from taking themselves too seriously. (Sorry for the rant there. unsure.gif )

Edited by m_overdone

I just watched the finale episode of season seven. (Spoilers ahead)

I think that Dean and Castiel DESERVE to be in purgatory! Dick was wibbly wobblying for AGES and they just stood there and watched instead of getting away from they wibbly wobblies!!! Even if they walked away at a normal pace they would have been far enough away! Silly boys! You can watch from over there too okay.

SPOILERS, SEASON 9 EPISODE 10

Okay so after they tied Gadreel up so that they could get him out of Sam, why couldn't they just stab him and then get Cas to heal Sam's body? Or, even easier/smarter/whatever couldn't they just draw the symbol thing again so that they could talk to Sam that way? It's not like Gadreel could alter it again??

Supernatural is one of the best shows ever.

As I'm not part of this discussion yet, I'll start by answering the questions.

1. Which of the brothers do you think is cooler? Sam or Dean?

Definitely Dean, it was like love at first sight, I still remember the first episode. I was a bit confused and disappointed because it started off with Sam's story and I was like: What? Why this dude? Where's Dean? Don't tell me he's not a main character *slowly dying inside*. It was funny though and fortunately Dean showed up to entertain me hehe. I love this guy.

2. Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers?

I'll be a demon, doing God's work and being some brain washed feathered fella doesn't suit me. Being some badass demon is more fun.

3. What do you guys think of the show and the twists of each season finale?

I love the show hehe. I'm no longer surprised when they die...

4. Who is your favorite character? Any of them. Bobby, Jo, Ellen, the Prophet Chuck, or even Gordon!

And Dean goes for the win again, wasn't it obvious enough?

I also liked Benny a lot, too bad he enjoyed the Purgatory way too much... I wanted to see more of him.

Supernatural is one of the best shows ever.

As I'm not part of this discussion yet, I'll start by answering the questions.

1. Which of the brothers do you think is cooler? Sam or Dean?

Definitely Dean, it was like love at first sight, I still remember the first episode. I was a bit confused and disappointed because it started off with Sam's story and I was like: What? Why this dude? Where's Dean? Don't tell me he's not a main character *slowly dying inside*. It was funny though and fortunately Dean showed up to entertain me hehe. I love this guy.

2. Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers?

I'll be a demon, doing God's work and being some brain washed feathered fella doesn't suit me. Being some badass demon is more fun.

3. What do you guys think of the show and the twists of each season finale?

I love the show hehe. I'm no longer surprised when they die...

4. Who is your favorite character? Any of them. Bobby, Jo, Ellen, the Prophet Chuck, or even Gordon!

And Dean goes for the win again, wasn't it obvious enough?

I also liked Benny a lot, too bad he enjoyed the Purgatory way too much... I wanted to see more of him.

Hello friend. smile.gif

I am super excited that there is someone else in this thread to talk about Supernatural with me, you have no idea. tongue.gif

Maybe together we can make it great. Lmao.

Dean is my favourite too. He's so pretty <3 I love (Season 9 last ep spoiler) when he turns into a demon. The demon eyes are so pretty, and he is pretty demon Dean. tongue.gif

Where are you up to?(So I can talk to you about bits that won't be spoilers smile.gif) I just watched season 11 episode 16, I am almost up to date! I just started watching last year smile.gif

Hello friend. smile.gif

I am super excited that there is someone else in this thread to talk about Supernatural with me, you have no idea. tongue.gif

Maybe together we can make it great. Lmao.

Dean is my favourite too. He's so pretty <3 I love (Season 9 last ep spoiler) when he turns into a demon. The demon eyes are so pretty, and he is pretty demon Dean. tongue.gif

Where are you up to?(So I can talk to you about bits that won't be spoilers smile.gif) I just watched season 11 episode 16, I am almost up to date! I just started watching last year smile.gif

Hello there ^.^ Nice too meet you.

Well I've started watching this show like two years ago, got addicted and the usual story ninja.gif

I think the last episode I've seen was 6 [season 11], and yeah I definitely need to catch up.

I love this show so much, you wouldn't believe it. o-o

Last episode was so damn good! At least two fan theories were proven true, and the suspense for next episode...

I know a lot of people think it's dragged on too long, but I don't really mind. I just like seeing how the characters interact with each other and stuff.