Naruto777

Supernatural

I'm on season 7 episode 15 and ((spoiler if you haven't watched season 7))I jUST WANT CAS BACK ALREADY I CANT STAND MUCH MORE OF HIM BEING TECHNICALLY ""DEAD"" AND B O B B Y

Anyways...

Season 5 has definitely been the best so far in my opinion. I rushed through the first three seasons because my friend always talked about Castiel (MY BABY) and I was so excited to see who he was and once I got past season 4, I started to slow down on how much I watched it because I just so happened to start Supernatural just as finals were starting, which was a bad idea. I may or may not have stayed up until 4 in the morning on the weekends to watch Supernatural...

I have a question, though. Does anyone actually ship Megstiel? I feel like they just threw it in for kicks, and I'm honestly not a fan. ((((DESTIEL ALL THE WAY (◕‿◕✿) ))))

I just so happened to start Supernatural just as finals were starting, which was a bad idea. I may or may not have stayed up until 4 in the morning on the weekends to watch Supernatural...

I have a question, though. Does anyone actually ship Megstiel? I feel like they just threw it in for kicks, and I'm honestly not a fan. ((((DESTIEL ALL THE WAY (◕‿◕✿) ))))

Hahaha I did the same thing. It's addictive once you start!

As for Megstiel, surely some people out there are shipping it...but Meg is nowhere near good enough for Cas. >.> *shoves him towards Dean instead*

As for Megstiel, surely some people out there are shipping it...but Meg is nowhere near good enough for Cas. >.> *shoves him towards Dean instead*

I just don't see how anyone could ship it, she was never really even a big character and then she suddenly popped up. *shivers*

I never even liked Meg, why did she have to come back? dry.gif *looks at Destiel fan art to get Megstiel out of my head*

*Spoiler Alert*

I started watching Supernatural just recently - with a lot of interruptions, like my computer going for repairs, and life getting in the way - and I absolutely love the series. When I really get into watching it takes me about two days to finish a season. The characters are /mostly/ lovable, and even the ones that aren't usually have their redeeming factors, if it's only a funny line here or there. I feel like the show has a brilliant mix of humor and reality, that leaves you laughing one moment, hanging on your chair in suspense the next, and before you know if you're on the verge of tears from something else.

Honestly, I don't really enjoy TV - when I do watch things they're usually movies, youtube LP's, or at times anime. I haven't watch an actual tv series steadily for well over a year. I find most just.. uninteresting, unemotional or too emotional, etc. So I really wasn't expecting to get so addicted. I've been watching most of it with one of my best friends, which makes it even more enjoyable, and once I'm done livestreaming Wolf's Rain for my little group of friends, we'll be moving onto Supernatural, so that my boyfriend and other best friend can join our obsession, just as they've joined our Wolf's Rain obsession at this point.

We're about half way done season 6 and moving steady~ I'm not sure what I will do with my life when I run out of episodes..;

1. Which of the brothers do you think is cooler? Sam or Dean?

Definitely Dean. Seasons 1-2 I really liked them both, Season 3-4 I started to really dislike Sam, Season 5.. was sort of a roller coaster. I started to like him again, yet he still kept acting like a jerk. Season 6.. I'm starting to like him again; he's the most likable, in my opinion, he's been since Seasons 1 and 2. Dean? I've adored Dean every step of the way.

2. Which would you rather have? Demon powers or angel powers?

Wait, both isn't an option? I really don't know, honestly. Both are pretty awesome in their own way. I'll say angel, simply because when me and my friends finally do a Supernatural-based RP my first planned character is an angel.

3. What do you guys think of the show and the twists of each season finale?

So far, I've enjoyed them. But only because I started watching S1 E1 of a show going on it's 9th season. Once I'm all caught up and actually have to wait to find out what happens next? I'm going to hate it. Though, the twists are still quite interesting, even if my patience is lack.

4. Who is your favorite character? Any of them. Bobby, Jo, Ellen, the Prophet Chuck, or even Gordon!

This is so difficult. Let's see.. Dean, Castiel, Bobby, Ellen, Bela, Alistair, Crowley, Lucifer.. I really enjoy all of them, and it's hard to pick just one. I suppose Dean, Castiel or Bobby make the top of the list for me. I also started liking Gabrial.. the exact episode he died in..;

*/Spoiler Alert*

Another update from me: just started season 6. Is Sam's not-being-in-hell-anymore going to be explained, or just handwaved with "I guess God did it"?

Another update from me: just started season 6. Is Sam's not-being-in-hell-anymore going to be explained, or just handwaved with "I guess God did it"?

It gets explained, but I wouldn't try to look at it too closely.

Bobby is the best character. There will be no arguing this.

Ya igit!

xd.png I love saying that!

SPOLIERS (highlight)

So sad when Bobby dies :c I hate his dad! Glad Bobby shot him as a young boy! I love it also when Sam and Dean start hearing/seeing signs of Bobby! Also when they see Bobby!

Bobby is the best character. There will be no arguing this.

Agreed. But I like Charlie, too. </3

I don't remember a Charlie o.O wait.. Was she a cop? Who figured out what hurts leviathans? Is that Charlie?

(EDIT YOUR KILLING ME D: )

OH OH Charlie!! I searched up then I saw her face, then I'm like OHHHH I remember you!

Yeah I liked Charlie, she shows women can be extremely smart woo!

Screw smart, I just want a good, entertaining character that doesn't need to work as a role model. =|

She's only been in like three episodes though ;-; poor charlie, she's the best </3

It gets explained, but I wouldn't try to look at it too closely.

Halfway through season 6. I get it now!

also now I know where half the spn gifsets on tumblr come from

Halfway through season 6. I get it now!

also now I know where half the spn gifsets on tumblr come from

Have you seen The French Mistake yet? I think that's S6. Definitely in my top two funny episodes for spn.

Yellow Fever, Tall Tales, Ghostfacers, Bad Day at Black Rock, and Mystery Spot are all hilarious. There was the wishing well episode, too... Yellow Fever will always rank as one of my favs, though. Mystery Spot was really boring towards the end, and Black Rock had a bland beginning and end, but still. =n=

Have you seen The French Mistake yet? I think that's S6. Definitely in my top two funny episodes for spn.

The French Mistake was epic. I had heard about it before I even started watching Supernatural and, though it turned out different from what I thought it would be, it did not disappoint.

Yellow Fever, Tall Tales, Ghostfacers, Bad Day at Black Rock, and Mystery Spot are all hilarious. There was the wishing well episode, too... Yellow Fever will always rank as one of my favs, though. Mystery Spot was really boring towards the end, and Black Rock had a bland beginning and end, but still. =n=

Agreed with these too. I really liked mystery spot up to a certain point, but I wish it had a different ending. I think they really overdid it with how long Sam supposedly spent without Dean...a few months or something? It just got a bit too depressing considering the rest of the episode was humoristic.

Black Rock had some hilarious scenes but I wouldn't rank it as one of my favourites.

Yeah, hence why I said it had a boring end. It was hilarious until you figured out what was behind it all, then it took a sharp nosedive towards trying to be deep and dark and I stopped caring at all. u_u

Just saw that last night. Mommy Dearest has a few funny moments as well.

Just saw that last night. Mommy Dearest has a few funny moments as well.

"I think you hurt his feelings." =P

Man, I'm up to season 8 now and I'm weirded out by how quickly my views on this show flipped. First I only liked it for the monsters and occasional funny episode and hated any appearance of angels, demon, or, god forbid, a talk between Sam and Dean. Now Castiel's my favourite. *SHRUG*

I really do wish they had ended the series at the season finale of s5, though. Right before Sam came back - or, actually, before Cas came back. Just when we saw Dean bloody and beaten leaning against his Impala. Everything was set up to be such a good ending and they blew it. =( My favourite plot came after that, with the last four/five episodes of s6 and the first two of s7, so hey. The absolute only time in the entire series I was able to give a rat's ass about any of the characters whatsoever, and just about the only time anyone seemed even vaguely complex in their actions and motives.

I still have to clench my teeth through every single talk between Sam and Dean, though.

Also, for the record, as much as I love Cas I wish he would just STAY. DEAD. If they had killed him off for good after his power trip I would have been so happy. Seriously, if I'm begging you to kill of my favourite character already, that kind of says something...

Edited by Zovesta

Watched Supernatural to the middle of season 2 before dropping it. I was expecting it to be a somewhat silly, if scary series about hot brothers kicking demon butt, but the emo discussions killed it for me. 300% less moaning about your ruined lives, more high-testosterone butt kicking action, please.

Edited by lightbird

Haah, I initially woulda agreed, Lightbird, but...

Before you drop it completely, watch these episodes and let me know if you still want to drop it for good: Yellow Fever, Tall Tales, Monster Movie, Ghostfacers, Hunteri Heroici, Mystery Spot, and My Bloody Valentine. All goofy episodes with some good horror in a few. u_u)b

aka see my post right above yours i've been watching this show for almost 8 seasons and i still want to punch the main brothers every single time they start with FEELINGS

I just finished watching the last ep that's come out, and I still sigh every time they start with their talks as well xd.png

The plot has definitely gotten pretty confusing, but hey, it's been confusing ever since the demons and angels appeared for the first time so. It's a pity there aren't anymore usual monsters and stuff to kill, but only angel drama all over the place. I wish they'd just turn back to the old times a bit. But I guess it wouldn't be logical with the way the things are going right now. I just wish they'd leave poor Cas alone and give him some time to actually recover. Oh well.

Haah, I initially woulda agreed, Lightbird, but...

Before you drop it completely, watch these episodes and let me know if you still want to drop it for good: Yellow Fever, Tall Tales, Monster Movie, Ghostfacers, Hunteri Heroici, Mystery Spot, and My Bloody Valentine. All goofy episodes with some good horror in a few. u_u)b

aka see my post right above yours i've been watching this show for almost 8 seasons and i still want to punch the main brothers every single time they start with FEELINGS

Oh, any show can have brilliant episodes, it's the average enjoyment I go off when it comes to choosing whether to continue or abandon a series.

Perhaps I will see those episodes... when I run out of other things I want to watch more immediately, and there's a long, long list of that. x3

Edited by lightbird

Yesterday I finished the S8, and I still love it as the first season.

I LOVE THIS SERIE!