hazeh

BEYBLADE!

Beyblades used to kick ass....

Now.. now... I don't even think there are words for it now...

I miss the original... Just like I miss Yu-Gi-OH! and a few other series. Basically it's like their trying to kill my childhood...

Maybe I was the last one in class to discover about it...

ANYWAY... Me and my brother enjoyed playing beyblade even though it became... "Off Season". Whenever we find our beys(we're sort of messy), we'd play them. But after it hit my toe(it sort of broke my nail O_O)in a battle... I quit playing T_T.

DUDE I remember Beyblades. I was obsessed (mostly with Kai. Rabid fangirl-ism). My brother lost all of the beyblades somewhere. D:

What in the world is Beyblade. It sounds stupid. And isn't this in the wrong erea?

Dude, first of all, don't be rude. This thread was for people who loved it and still do. If you don't know what it is, why are you here? And no, this happens to be in the correct area.

@Everyone else:

I still play, actually. xd.png I record and watch the newest series, even though I'm a senior and should have given this crap up a long time ago... Anyways, I can of enjoy it. It's really different from the first series, though, so it can be a bit of a disappointment at first. But I still like it anyways. I gave in and bought some of the newer beyblades and tried them out, and they're honestly quite good. They can pretty much beat the pants off of all the old school blades. Their design is pretty neat, too.

The TV series, though, has so much wiggle room for Yaoi fandom, I swear...

Edit: Did anyone here used to go on the Beyblade site when it had the forums and such? xd.png I remember roleplaying there was the first time I'd ever roleplayed.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Oh... whoops. I forgot to scan the Bit beast pic when I was scanning my pokemon arts... D: Sorreh. Mebbe tomorrow. x3

And I would give you black Dranzer, except the attack ring is broken. Like, cracked in half. I tried to fix it with super glue today, but when I used it the entire thing like exploded. x _x

I love it when they do that though. xd.png It's like, KABOOM! Pieces everywhere o:

Flame, that's the exact same reason as my best friend. xd.png Hahaha.

Before that broke, you could have sold it for SO much! I love Beyblade! Anybody who likes them should look up "WBO".

Wait, so is this about just the show or the show and the game?

If the latter, then I have to say that the Metal Fusion series is the best, IMO.

And as for my beys, I have two Meteo L-Dragos (Assault and Absorb versions), Thermal Pisces(Go Ryutaro!), Poison Scorpio, and Burn Fireblaze.

EDIT- Currently, it's Burn Pisces and Thermal Fireblaze. Forgot that I switched them so Pisces would have better stamina.

EDIT2- Aaand I just realized the post dates.

Edited by vamprah9588

I forgot these things existed. I was in ~maybe~ 5th grade when I last played with them.

I still have mine lying around, though. Never got around to throwing them. Haha.

Wait, so is this about just the show or the show and the game?

If the latter, then I have to say that the Metal Fusion series is the best, IMO.

And as for my beys, I have two Meteo L-Dragos (Assault and Absorb versions), Thermal Pisces(Go Ryutaro!), Poison Scorpio, and Burn Fireblaze.

EDIT- Currently, it's Burn Pisces and Thermal Fireblaze. Forgot that I switched them so Pisces would have better stamina.

EDIT2- Aaand I just realized the post dates.

It's just about Beyblade in general.

In terms of the blades themselves, the metal fusion/master designs are much better and stronger. But in terms of the series and the show, the original season was the best imo. ^^

I have a bunch of the Metal fusion blades.

Beys*. Bladers is the term for the owners. At least in the hasbro-owned series.

Beys*. Bladers is the term for the owners. At least in the hasbro-owned series.

Blades are what they were originally called, so that's how I refer to them. Bladers are the players, that's right.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Yeah...

So, who has some of the original Takara Tomy stadiums? The only stadium I have is the Hasbro graffiti den stadium. Not really that good. The fight area is two thirds of a foot, and there are no gaps for a real stadium out. It was created for the XTS series, so I guess it would've be better with XTS tops...

What I just realized- All the hasbro stadiums have pits instead of gaps to launch through. Safety in place of playability?

I only loved the first series - I had a childhood crush on Rey and Kai. xd.png

I loved BeyBlade so much that I would never miss a single episode on TV and I also had a purple beyblade toy myself! 3, 2, 1... LET IT RIP! wub.gif

Ah, the memories. smile.gif