Shajana

Shajana`s little Art Thread (Request Closed)

I love your art work! You are so good! Around what time are your request opening again? I don't want to seem pushy but I was just wondering. I wuld love to see more of your art work.

I don`t think that i will open them again, I have much to do with my own works and I don`t have the time to make free things for others at the moment sorry.

Hi there I stream for a little while, you can come in if you like and watch me drawing.

https://join.me/994-811-435

Thank you for watching. smile.gif

I worked on that one (it is not finished):

user posted image

Edited by Shajana

Hi there I stream for a little while, you can come in if you like and watch me drawing.

https://join.me/994-811-435

Thank you for watching. smile.gif

I worked on that one (it is not finished):

user posted image

God, I cannot wait to see this finished. Very wonderful job and beautiful shading biggrin.gif

And the picture is finally finished, it is made for kayla, it`s orginal size is 2500x2500 pixel, I hope you like it. wink.gif

user posted image

OMG! Shajana, that is awesome! I've gotta request from you when you open up smile.gif

Awesome work! wub.gif The Tinsel's tail seems a little too fat though...

I don`t change things on finished drawings, I don`t care if there are mistakes, it is how I see the dragons.

This one is for Terpsichore an female Speckle Throated.

user posted image

I hope you like it.

I don`t change things on finished drawings, I don`t care if there are mistakes, it is how I see the dragons.

While I totally understand not wanting to go through the trouble of editing a finished piece, the point of constructive criticism is to point out things you might not have thought of, from a fresh perspective (hopefully before it's totally finished and you still have time to work on it). When you have been staring deep into the pixels of a drawing for hours and hours you might not even see something simple like you didn't connect a part of a line, or the hand is strangely too thick, or the eye is off-center. It happens to literally everyone. All artists edit at some point especially if you are making a piece "to order".

I don't often go back and fix a finished piece either but I have been known to re-draw a piece after a few years.

If you don't like the thought of editing work, you can make up for it by constantly moving forward and drawing more and more. So keep it up. smile.gif

I made two animated Ava`s for two friends (so please don`t use it), the Swallowtail is made for Tabitah and the Speckle-Throated Dragon is only for Terpsichore. So I hope you like it. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Please do! It's amazing <33 Sprite newbies like me need some tutorials.

Just pointing out that the lines are a bit thick under the jaw and on the wing muscle ;; I'm not an expert though, so it might just be me.