yohomeycat

Who is your Favourite Warriors Character?

here are just a few  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I couldn't agree more, Pine. tongue.gif

But the whole FirexSpottedxSand was half interesting, at least.

Totally...

I like Graystripe. He's so luvable *huggles*

Gray -namechangeswaytoomuch- was fine until he got obsessed with Silver-namechangestoomuch- and Miley. Then I wanted to bite his head off.

But I liked Silverstream and Millie...

I just wish Graystripe would find a mate that's actually ThunderClan. dry.gif

Millie needed more characterisation, she was really boring, and so was Silverstream.

I mean, why go for romance when you could go SAW?

Well, I'm guessing that there are so many characters that Erin Hunter needs to make some characters boring. [Does that make sense?]

Kind of. I think Graystripe's pretty cool; I don't think he deserved to lose Silverstream though. Think about what would happen if she stayed alive?

Well, there wouldn't be Millie. I like Millie, although she's partly useless. At least she can hunt/fight and all.

I quit reading warriors when they refused their warrior names, I mean, come on, can you get any more cliche...

Graystripe, firestar, Millie, and daisy are THE most cliche characters in warriors, and Fire and Gray out-cliche TWILIGHT. >.> I HATE all of those characters.

Millie-just bleh. A blob of uncharacteristic bleh.

Daisy-USELESS. That's the only word I can describe her with.

Gray and fire-CLICHE beyond belief. I hate them.

My favorites are Tigerstar and Scourge. they gave life and awesomeness to the series. They are also the least cliche characters in the whole series. >.>

Gray IS cliche. He's like firestar. TOO good.

I also liked Hawkfrost. He was awesome, and Brokenstar was cool too. <3 Yellowfang. xd.png

Graystripe, firestar, Millie, and daisy are THE most cliche characters in warriors, and Fire and Gray out-cliche TWILIGHT. >.> I HATE all of those characters.

Millie-just bleh. A blob of uncharacteristic bleh.

Daisy-USELESS. That's the only word I can describe her with.

Gray and fire-CLICHE beyond belief. I hate them.

My favorites are Tigerstar and Scourge. they gave life and awesomeness to the series. They are also the least cliche characters in the whole series. >.>

Amen.

And Yellowstar wasn't very cliche, she kinda reminds me of Madea(sp?) from Tyler Perry and stuff...

My personal favorite was Crookedstar. Don't ask me why, I just like him.

Edited by Red Dragonette

My favorite was Scourge.

1. He was evil, and even though he was small he could whoop out a can of kick ass.

2. I read on a website that someone pronounced his name Sourange. Like, a mix of Scourge and orange.

Crookedstar was pretty cool, but I wish we'd gotten to know him better.

That's weird. I always pronounced him Scourge. And just that.

I think Erin Hunter [collection of three people; forgot names] made the change between Crookedpaw to Crookedjaw/Crookedstar too different. A little more gradual change would be better.

I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES ASHFUR? WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD? Actually, I almost chose Scourge or Hollyleaf, but I changed my mind. Those are my three favorites. The ones who broke and went the wrong way. I love them.