yohomeycat

Who is your Favourite Warriors Character?

here are just a few  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is just totally random. But WARNING...... MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!

Edited by Terriah

I've moved this topic from the GD to the correct section: Multimedia > Books.

Also, I've searched through the multimedia section, as a couple people said it was a duplicate but didn't provide any links and found no other topic discussing favourite warriors characters.

I found one discussing: Most hated warrior cat character, a couple discussing the books and plots themselves, but I didn't find one for favourite character, so I'm allowing it.

If someone disagrees and can provide me with a link, I'll relook into it.

i like firestar becaues he is kind hard good haerted but he has misstakes and chalenges like every one else and he still a leader!

niceness is a good trait.

I like firestar, brambleclaw, and squirrelflight, and and Ravenpaw to name a few. Il ike a lot more too, just too lazy to list it tongue.gif

niceness is a good trait.

I like firestar, brambleclaw, and squirrelflight, and and Ravenpaw to name a few. Il ike a lot more too, just too lazy to list it tongue.gif

But being too nice is bad.

I lurve Tigerstar and Yellowfang X3

jayfeather <3

he is blind which make him awesome smile.gif

also, how do you know tallstars warrior name? ohmy.gif i have always wondered... xd.png

jayfeather <3

he is blind which make him awesome smile.gif

also, how do you know tallstars warrior name? ohmy.gif i have always wondered... xd.png

Tallstar? It was in Bluestar's Prophecy or something. He was TallTail... Which I guessed before I read it xd.png

Was that a spoiler? .____.

I like Scourge, Spottedleaf, Tigerstar, bluestar and Onestar.

yeah alright. too nice is bad. but I still find it hard to hate Firestar

Unless you're Qwackie.

I'm sorry (and I really mean it) but...I have to say...I quite dislike Hawkfrost. *derp* its just personal opinion.

Yeah, I hate Hawkfrost, too... I mean, seriously... A censorkip.gif py Tigerstar remake. THE ORIGINAL WAS SO AWESOMEEEEE <3

Edited by Konayuki of the Spirits

Dovepaw!

I won't tell you who that is, or what series (within the series) that Dovepaw is from. That would be a huuuge spoiler.

Dovepaw's too sensitive for my liking...Can't say anymore because of spoilers.

I like most of the characters; I find Ivypaw and Dovepaw particularly interesting. I mean, the sister/brother bond is quite important in the Warriors series.

SPOILER FOR OMEN OF THE STARS [both books]

I just wish they'd make up, though. >.< STOP FIGHTING, FOR GOODNESS' SAKE.

Nope.

I completely hate him.

There's such a thing as being TOO nice. Taking Daisy in, for example. She's practically useless.

Daisy is useless... just provides the Clan with kits. That's not totally useless, but she can't hunt, etc. Firestar is too much of a goody-goody. I at first really liked him, but for now, I'm just like, 'Come on Firestar, die already!'