TJ09

06/22/10 - State of the Cave

Thanks for the update! And oh, incubators. <3 Haven't used one in so long...

In regards to the questions about Incubators from other sites, I got this answer from TJ in chat...........

<Cinnamin>... will the changes have any affect on incubators/banners from other sites? like the one I use from Egg Drop Soup?

<TJ09> I don't see how they possibly could, I have nothing to do with how EDS or other sites make their incubators.

biggrin.gif

Thanks for the update, but....perhaps the horrendous reoccurring lag should be a more pressing issue...? D:

well this is good to know, last time i did incubators i had trouble with them, now i dont have room to use mine happy.gif

The incubator creation delay has been lowered from 1 hour to 30 minutes.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

I don't actually use these incubators, because I have way too many dragons to fit in...but I like having recent news. It looks better on the front page than "Donation Meter."

I remember I used to use the incubator all the time. xd.png

I don't anymore though. But it's good to see it having some updates yo.

I don't actually use these incubators, because I have way too many dragons to fit in...but I like having recent news. It looks better on the front page than "Donation Meter."

Lol, can't argue with that.

I'm confused. There was a wait time to obtain the incubator? When did this occur? When I first started DC forums, I whipped one up in a few seconds?

Sweet. Thanks TJ.

Dragonbox, there was a wait time to update it and to create a new one (like with new settings and such), I believe.