Team EG-X

Vocaloid and UTAUloid Discussion Thread

ahh wow I really love vocaloid!

SeeU is my favorite, it's a shame that so many people dislike her? Her cover of Leave In Summer, Yet You're In My Fluffoughts is great uvu I love electroswing music ahaha, , ,,,

Is anyone here a fan of Hachi? He made a lot of popular songs, including Matryoshka, Panda Hero, Princess Sleeps With Electronic Sounds, Rakshasa and Carcasses, and In A Rainy Town, Balloons Dance With Devils. His songs are all so neat, I love them uwu

I quite like SeeU. I've not wandered around her songs much, but what I've heard of her is absolutely excellent :3

Also, I quite like Matryoshka. I've not heard any of the others, so I'll have to look them up, soon.

Adoring Senbonzakura at the moment. Of many versions.

Oh my gosh. I just found this thread. My day just got 5 million times better. And what a coincidence, I'm listening to Left Behind City right now! laugh.gif

EDIT: I love all Vocaloids but I particularly like IA. She's awesome!!! And my favorite song is Odds&Ends. tongue.gif

Edited by DR4GONLOV3

Oh my gosh. I just found this thread. My day just got 5 million times better. And what a coincidence, I'm listening to Left Behind City right now!  laugh.gif

EDIT: I love all Vocaloids but I particularly like IA. She's awesome!!! And my favorite song is Odds&Ends.  tongue.gif

ahh, IA is fantastic!! I love Imagination Forest uwu

I like the Vocaloids with kind of 'deeper' voices (Sweet Anne, SeeU, Luka, IA, Nekomura, etc.) than the ones with really high-pitched 'anime' voices (i.e, Miku and Rin)

Yeah, I'm normally not a big fan of Rin, though Rin and Len append Unhappy Refrain is probably my second favorite vocaloid song out there!

.........Aaaugh I can't get that song Crime and Punishment out of my head..... And it's so saaad sad.gif

I actually just heard Vocaloid today. My friends have told me about it, but I've never heard them until now. It's pretty good from what I can tell, but then again, I'm not a die hard fan (yet).

So, Hatsune Miku is current fav, and my song would have to be either Magnet or World is mine. Please no hate haha xd.png

Obsessed with Vocaloid covers of English pop songs at the mo. My two faves:

- weird but brilliant!

Also, I figured I'd seize the opportunity to introduce some people to Kaito's awesome brother Taito.

- hilarious because it's so out of character for him to sing such an upbeat song! I reckon Kaito paid him to do it tongue.gif

Plus, Kaito has MILLIONS of other brothers, including Nigaito who is ADORABLE. Search 'Shion brothers' on Youtube if you're interested.

I love the Kagamine twins. I love Len's The Seventh Me...obviously (see member description)...

*casually walks into thread and takes notes of all the songs people are mentioning*

Somehow, Aquenee got me listening to Vocaloid music last night in IRC. Now I love it. xd.png

^ LOL now you will understand my unstoppable onslaught of Vocaloid-based dragon descriptions xd.png Welcome to the Vocaloid fanclub, Dimar! You are now officially even more awesome than you were before.

Does anyone else here like Vocaloid songs covered by utaites (singers) on NicoNicoDouga?

I know this shouldn't really be here, but I couldn't resist posting the dragon descriptions which I've written based on Vocaloid songs. They've just got approved, and I am very proud of them. I hope you guys enjoy them all the more for actually knowing what I'm going on about biggrin.gif

A Thousand-Year Solo

Alice In Dream Land

Black Cat Of The Eve

CaPTiVe CiRCuS MoNSTeR

Dark Woods Circus

Dream-Eating Monochrome Baku

Haku Yowane Daughter Of White

I Am Paranoia (Paranoid Doll)

iNSaNiTY PSYCHoPaTHY

Kaito's Judgement Of Corruption

Len Kagamine Servant Of Evil

Leon And Lola

OMG A Double Rainbow (Yes, I know it's not originally a Vocaloid song. But the Kaito version is wonderful.)

PoPiPo - Vegetable Juice

Rin Kagamine Daughter Of Evil

sAnIty pUrIty

Tailor Shop On Enbizaka

The Madness Of Duke Venomania

The Spinning Song

Time Forgotten One

Triple Baka

Vocaloid Oliver

The great majority of new songs I've added to my collection have been by Taito... developing an obsession now. It's getting to the point where I don't even listen to the original and just download the Taito version straight away.

is so gorgeous it literally makes me cry. Poor Taito, he's so sad... Also, here's a weird but kind of awesome
by Kaito, Taito and various other members of their epic little family.

I also adore the 'Star Girl and The Illusion Paradise' series (here.) I have Aquenee to thank for that one; she introduced me to Dr Realist and I found the other songs through it. The series tells a very interesting story in my opinion, plus it has all my favourite Vocaloids (except Kaito) singing - Rin, Len, Gakupo, Miku, Gumi and CosMo.

Also:

. It is the creepiest song ever. *shiver* Seriously, if you thought that Vocaloids could not get more creepy, think again. I love it though, for some reason... I seem to enjoy giving myself nightmares.

(EDIT: And Taito appears briefly in the video for the song biggrin.gif )

Edited by dracopenguin

Hmm...I think you might like this one dracopenguin.

The Ogre and the Daughter

Oh wow... Wow. That is so beautiful and sad... thanks for suggesting it to me. I've been meaning to look for new Kaito songs because all the songs I've discovered recently have been Taito and Miku ones, and The Ogre And The Maiden is definitely going straight into my music collection now!

Ooooh, songs I haven't heard. *takes notes* I just came across Vocaloid a couple days ago, I've been listening to it nonstop. I have to say, Len is my favorite right now, although I do love it when Rin sings with him. After them......Hm....Miku, I guess.

I feel like I've been missing out on something for years...

^ That's exactly how I felt when I first discovered them biggrin.gif

If you want some seriously creepy and sad songs (literally I actually cried hearing these for the first time) check out

and
. The lyrics are quite different between the two versions but both very sad... poor Taito and Kaito. LOL I am actually flooding this thread with Taito songs xd.png He deserves fame! His voice is at least as good as if not better than Kaito's.

Argh, I really need to go through this thread and listen to more of the songs people are mentioning. I tend to gather MASSIVE amounts of music from Youtube on my iPod, so under normal circumstances I would have several hundred Vocaloid songs by now... but Aquenee got me distracted by watching animes so I haven't explored as many new songs as I would like. tongue.gif

I really need more songs of SeeU, Kaito, and IA. Those seem to be most underrepresented on my iPod currently, which is sad because I do like their voices.

Gakupo is still my ultimate favorite though, and Luka is my favorite female. wub.gif

Hey! Hey Dimar! You like MLP, right? Check out these two MLP related songs by Oliver,

and
. Actually, I guess I'd better warn you that they're based on MLP creepypastas, so they're a tad... disturbing. But hey, that's Oliver for you. His voice is just so gorgeous, I want to marry him no matter what he's singing wub.gif

Oh, you want more Kaito/SeeU/IA? Can't help you much with IA or SeeU, but as for Kaito...

Kaito

Lord Of Darkness

Radioactive

(thanks XiaoChibi!)

Alice In Dreamland

(with Miku, but there is a solo version too)

Voila - every single solo Kaito song in my collection, plus some of the ones which used to be in my collection but have since been replaced by Taito/Zeito/Nigaito versions xd.png

SeeU:

(with Gakupo, but I'm sure you won't mind) (thanks Aquenee!)

IA:

(it's a sequel to Hide and Seek)

I need to find more good SeeU songs too...

Edited by dracopenguin

*randomly walks into the thread*

My favorites are miku and kaito <3

I deeply love kaito's new v3 voice <3

Cantarella V3 ~

also I like a song Miku sings

Mr. Music

miku x kaito song I like

Miku's Important Announcement: (not a song but a announcement)

Gakupo has

SeeU has a good song I tend to listen to

I like IA's

I love some of those songs you put dracopenguin <3~

Edited by lollipop00

^ Thanks! I love Cantarella too, just forgot to link it. And Joker rocks. I will check out those others you mentioned now...

I deeply love kaito's new v3 voice <3

Cantarella V3 ~

*walks into thread*

Gakupo #1

Okay fine Kaito, you sit in first place with Gakupo. ; v;

Oh yeah, I didn't post any video at all .-.

But this is probably my favorite song of Gakupo

Edited by Vaati

Hey! Hey Dimar! You like MLP, right? Check out these two MLP related songs by Oliver,
and
. Actually, I guess I'd better warn you that they're based on MLP creepypastas, so they're a tad... disturbing. But hey, that's Oliver for you. His voice is just so gorgeous, I want to marry him no matter what he's singing wub.gif

Ooh, I had already found the September one but not Rainbow Factory. Whoo, crossovers! Thanks! xd.png

I watched the Double Rainbow video with Kaito, and OMG... it cracked me up. I think I watched it almost a dozen times in a row.

Now I need to go check out all the other songs from the last few posts...

I watched the Double Rainbow video with Kaito, and OMG... it cracked me up. I think I watched it almost a dozen times in a row.

Hee hee, I love that video! Someone made a parody of it with a Homestuck character called Gamzee in place of Kaito, and it was even funnier... Talking of great music videos, here's my favourite Vocaloid music video of all:

. Apparently the Kagamines love RPGs just as much as I do biggrin.gif

I am loving German dubs way too much right now. *shoves all the blame on Aquenee, as usual* biggrin.gif

<3

Edited by Dimar

Yay~ A Vocaloid China came out! Her name is Yan He.

Her voice sounds kinda like a mix between Oliver and Len, imo.