Zovesta

Insane in the Main Cave - Dragon Cave Fancomic

Yes, love the new site. =V I spent three hours recoding each and every page, only to realize that I made a big mistake,s o I had to go through and recode them all over again.

xd.png Thanks. When I look back even further, I get sick. :|

Yes, love the new site. =V I spent three hours recoding each and every page, only to realize that I made a big mistake,s o I had to go through and recode them all over again.

xd.png Thanks. When I look back even further, I get sick. :|

You didn't anwer my question XC *whiny voice* lol

Must see, MUST SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! X3D

Oops, sorry, didn't see it.

I mean real Raichu. xd.png

NO NEVER D:

Oops, sorry, didn't see it.

I mean real Raichu. xd.png

NO NEVER D:

Eh. I LIKE raichu but not as a pikachu evo. If it was a pichu evo then I would like it more. I mean pichu is sickeningly cute while pikachu is cute but not sickeningly so. It is still cute though. Raichu on the otherhand now looks kinda cute but is more of a cool/tough looking. A pikachu evo should stay cute while a pichu evo needs to just be less sickeningly cute if still cute ate all.

PLEASE!!?? I want to see it XC

Eh, true, but I've always found Raichu to be adorable. Then again, I find all real animals adorable. :I Even ones that most people hate. Unless they're whales. I'm afraid of whales.

NEVER. =U I refuse to look at them myself.

Eh, true, but I've always found Raichu to be adorable. Then again, I find all real animals adorable. :I Even ones that most people hate. Unless they're whales. I'm afraid of whales.

NEVER. =U I refuse to look at them myself.

BAGHAPLARGLERSPHLAGERPT BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! *whiny voice*

Yes it is. It was a world of warcraft parody I made five years ago, not four. Almost six now. Derp.

Yes it is. It was a world of warcraft parody I made five years ago, not four. Almost six now. Derp.

Well you really have improved :3

Yep, you've certainly improved. :3

You certainly have improved. To be frank, I don't care how bad someone's art is as long as I can understand what they drew... but yes, your drawings have improved over the years.

I just wanna say that I'm a huge fan of this comic. HUGE with a capital everything. And I love Duststorm because, oddly enough, her personality is almost scarily similar to mine. >.>

With that out of the way, I'd like to ask if you're accepting cameos? Because I think my neotropical, Moss Ball, would be hilarious in here. I'll put her description here... it's not accepted and is a bit long, but eh.

Moss, compared to some of the other dragons in the cave, seems perfectly normal at first. However, get to know her and you'll quickly find out that she has faults of her own. For one, Moss seems to be terrified of absolutely everything. Prey items, plants, dark caverns- you name it, she'll run from it. She even refuses to sleep in the cave, on the account that she's deathly afraid of tight spaces, and clings to Daich like a bodyguard, often pleading the guardian dragoness to stay with her everywhere she goes. Daich is none too happy about the unwanted attention, needless to say.

Although Moss has convinced herself multiple times that all of the dragons in the clan are out to get her, she seems to have no problem with hatchlings, often tolerating them to a certain degree just so she can get some "protection". If they try anything funny, however, she'll be off like a rocket, and time will only tell when she dares to approach them again.

I just think that she'd be funny, running around the cave and screaming her head off about how Duststorm is going to kill them all and how St. ATG plans on smiting her in her sleep. xd.png

Rofl, thanks, guys. xd.png I actually have a more recent version of that character around here somewhere.

Great to know, azila! biggrin.gif *is an egotistical ass and therefore loves getting comments* Yeah, I'm honestly closest to Heilung. =V So yeah.

She sounds fun. xd.pngThough you're assuming that Dust Storm and St. ATG will be around long enough for that to happen. I SAID NOTHING.

She sounds like one of my dragons. ohmy.gif I'll be sure to put her in. <3

Though you're assuming that Dust Storm and St. ATG will be around long enough for that to happen.

Hinting on character death, is we? blink.gif

Yes, Moss will be fun. Whenever something bad happens in my cave, she's the one that will be running around screaming "SAVE US ALL FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!" If Dust Storm wasn't in the comic, she'd probably have been the one straddling Kai on top of the tree. Scary thought... >.>

Though, she's far from the craziest dragon on my scroll. Trust me. Though, is it worrying that at least half of my dragons are (at least in the mental sense) messed up?

Edited by azila

If Dust Storm wasn't in the comic, things would be better all around.

And, yes, I am. =V I'm known for making gruesome things. This comic, so far, has been, BY FAAAR, my tamest thing I've made.

No, not at all. But you're taking advice from, you know, me.

Nooo! No character death! They can be horribly injured or disfigured, perhaps... or go completely insane... or try a suicide attempt.... okay, you can stop listening to me now.

No, please, go on, I'm intrigued.

Maybe I should leave a sign saying that, yeah, some dragons will be permanently killed off. >_>

Edited by Zovesta

I could imagine Moss Ball dying in this, actually. Like she runs off of a cliff in her panic... unsure.gif

And it would be incredibly ironic if St. ATG got injured on one of her "save a village" spells... I AM IMPLYING NOTHING. wink.gif

And yes, we are learning to make messed-up dragons from Zovesta and her comic. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

And now I should probably just shut up and let someone else reply. xd.png

Edited by azila

If I get permission... wink.gif

ROFL STOP READING MY MIND. She actually gets a happy ending, oddly enough.

I'm so proud. ='D

Bleh, please, don't. In order for me not to double-post, I have to make sure that I'm not the last person that posted before I post the new comic. So sometimes I just delete posts. X);

Of course you have permission. *cough*MossBallneedstobeputoutofhermisery*cough*

I read your mind? Consider yourself ninja'ed. ninja.gif

I think the craziest dragon on my scroll is probably Inferno of Pain. She goes around killing people just because she has a short lineage. But I wuvvles her. *snuggle*

Inferno: What the censorkip.gif *squish*

Hehe, but I don't wanna make it seem like all this thread is made up of is you and me talking back and forth. xd.png

If Dust Storm wasn't in the comic, things would be better all around.

And, yes, I am. =V I'm known for making gruesome things. This comic, so far, has been, BY FAAAR, my tamest thing I've made.

No, not at all. But you're taking advice from, you know, me.

Trust me azila, any twisted descriptions I make are all me.

I have a RP character that will take someone, burn their skin... slowly, skin them, put them in some acid, rip their eyes out barehanded before finally skewering them through the mouth to cook them for dinner. The skin is then made into jerky.

I made him before I even came to the forums.

I think my most insane, crazy, violent dragon in my scroll (aside from QuatreWinner) is ChibiRyoko (a pygmy dragon). There's probably others, I would just need to find them and such. xd.png Suprisingly, my most dangerous ones are actually my most gentle. lol

@azila: Yay, permission to kill. xd.png

Lol. BUT I'M NOT BITTER. And, well, these guys have had a roleplaying spam fest in this thread before. o3o I'm not that concerned.

@CWG: He sounds awesome. I love him already.

@RinaChiba: Beware the nice ones?

Yeah, I guess I don't have any really outstandingly insane dragons, but I've got characters. Like a bat that is made of fire that's in love with his grandpa, so he murdered innocent children in order to be closer to him, and he tries to kill anyone that disagrees with his religion, or even acknowledges that there are others. He happens to be six years old.

I've also got the guys I ripped off of D&D, Doro and Urad. Urad is a cowardly, sniveling, pathetic monster who is actually extremely hateful, and he was mentally abused into insanity by his brother, Doro, who is extremely nervous about his brother taking other their body.

A hooker that killed her husband so no one else would ever be able to have him.

A crocodile that is a gladiator and is torn between feeling guilt and enjoying killing.

The grandpa mentioned above, who doesn't mind killing people, and many of them, if it's for the benefit of the community as a whole.

A woman who was unhealthily obsessed with her dog, then went into a deep depression when he died, and now she just wanders the earth.

A weird little snake/bat creature that works for God, lives with an obese, disgusting, naked man in a cupboard, and hates himself so much that he has to pretend that he's the best thing since sliced bread.

That's only scratching my list. :| Also, I've found that I have an unhealthy fetish for making characters that are handicapped in some way. One is constantly falling apart, one is dying from the inside (basically has Alzheimer's), one is mute, one is blind, one is missing an eye and leg, one has a hard time flying since he has a rip in his wing, one has a broken arm... and even this comic, as St. ATG and Overly Muscular Dragon are the only ones that can fly.

/long-winded rant

ANYWAY. I got a new comic done! biggrin.gif Valentine's special.

user posted image

The scary part? The canon comic is this comic in a nutshell.

So, what's worse? A tsundere yandere, who just happens to be a homicidal maniac, or a rapist?

... I'd go with the yandere, to be honest.

@azila: Yay, permission to kill. xd.png

Lol. BUT I'M NOT BITTER. And, well, these guys have had a roleplaying spam fest in this thread before. o3o I'm not that concerned.

@CWG: He sounds awesome. I love him already.

@RinaChiba: Beware the nice ones?

Yeah, I guess I don't have any really outstandingly insane dragons, but I've got characters. Like a bat that is made of fire that's in love with his grandpa, so he murdered innocent children in order to be closer to him, and he tries to kill anyone that disagrees with his religion, or even acknowledges that there are others. He happens to be six years old.

I've also got the guys I ripped off of D&D, Doro and Urad. Urad is a cowardly, sniveling, pathetic monster who is actually extremely hateful, and he was mentally abused into insanity by his brother, Doro, who is extremely nervous about his brother taking other their body.

A hooker that killed her husband so no one else would ever be able to have him.

A crocodile that is a gladiator and is torn between feeling guilt and enjoying killing.

The grandpa mentioned above, who doesn't mind killing people, and many of them, if it's for the benefit of the community as a whole.

A woman who was unhealthily obsessed with her dog, then went into a deep depression when he died, and now she just wanders the earth.

A weird little snake/bat creature that works for God, lives with an obese, disgusting, naked man in a cupboard, and hates himself so much that he has to pretend that he's the best thing since sliced bread.

That's only scratching my list. :| Also, I've found that I have an unhealthy fetish for making characters that are handicapped in some way. One is constantly falling apart, one is dying from the inside (basically has Alzheimer's), one is mute, one is blind, one is missing an eye and leg, one has a hard time flying since he has a rip in his wing, one has a broken arm... and even this comic, as St. ATG and Overly Muscular Dragon are the only ones that can fly.

/long-winded rant

ANYWAY. I got a new comic done! biggrin.gif Valentine's special.

user posted image

The scary part? The canon comic is this comic in a nutshell.

So, what's worse? A tsundere yandere, who just happens to be a homicidal maniac, or a rapist?

... I'd go with the yandere, to be honest.

A.w.e.some *faint*

Sweet! Leave it to Sandrock to be the brains! xd.png He's the lone sane man in a world of insane dragons and he is slowly but surely losing his mind.