calankh

Short Scroll link

I apologize for pulling up this old topic, but I was about to make the exact same suggestion and didn't want to start a duplicate.

As stated by people before me, having a second scroll-link that only shows eggs and unfrozen hatchies would allow people to give views without having to load an entire page full of grown dragons. But it would also help the scrollowner to check up on their eggs. I, for example, often check in on my dragons on my phone - not to log in, but just to keep an eye out on views to see if I needed to add or remove then from any hatcheries in a hurry.

To make checking in quicker and ensure the massive list of dragons didn't eat up my phone's dataplan, I hid my adults and viewed the eggs and growing hatchies through the /user URL. But hiding my adults also disqualifies me from any gifting threads. Plus I like having my adults available for others to see if they're interested. Turning off images doesn't work either, since the whole point is to check in on my eggs and see if they're cracking and whatnot.

Surely I can't be the only one with this situation? So a page that only shows growing dragons would be a real benefit imo.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Also it would make it much easier for someone planning to breed a gift/IOU to check whether the recipient had a slot - at the moment I use a fansite to check (WITHOUT adding their dragons..) but it would save a lot of time to be able to look quickly.

I'd like this.

Edited AGES later as my internet keeps falling over mad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket