aqua1

Willow Mist Hollow

Remaking the tufted Kirinn. Remember that this will delete all tufted Kirinns!  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can make eggs for creatures... just give me an idea of what the adult will look like and I'll make one.

Hmm.... I'll edit this post once I figure that out wink.gif. How about a bush with snakes as the branches and the snake heads as the leaves (still connected)? Does that sound too weird?

Edited by aqua1

I have made us a forum! If you want to go to it just go to the first post. Hope to see 'yall there! It's now on the main site! Yay! biggrin.gif

Edited by aqua1

Oh, someone made a sprite but it isn't exactly a sprite, could you help me fix it a little?

Perhaps. Of course, you'd need to get the makers permission, and maybe they could fix it first without me putting my fail all over it...

Also, i joined the forums (:

I did, she said it was fine. It's great that you joined the forums! I hope you have fun on it!

I will. (:

I gave her some pointers over on the forums, so i'll see hows she goes first. It does have alotta potential (;

You're right she needs to learn, I agree, it's cute! biggrin.gif. When is it going to be done GuardiansWish?

Edited by aqua1

Just a heads up Aqua, the amount of clicks needed for an egg to hatch seems very high...perhaps change it around a bit? (;

S1 hatchie be har (:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk146/Googleplaxin/hatchie-2.png]

Edited by Googleplaxin

I am going to change it, I just didn't want any eggs to hatch straight into an adult

I love the hatchie, I've already downloaded it. I'm just trying to figure out how to change the amount of clicks it needs to get there, they should all be hatching at level 3 just to let you all know. Welcome Coryn02! Please guys, only a quarter of the people on this site have joined the forum, we can talk about all this stuff right there! I don't want it to die

EDIT: SO not cool! It won't let me change the required amount of clicks. Turns out you can't change the required amount rolleyes.gif I'm going to need your help Googleplaxin, PM me once you see this please

Edited by aqua1

I made an egg, is it good enough? user posted image Okay, from now on the Tufted Kirinn is a challenge creature and it does not count toward your total of 6 eggs

Edited by aqua1

Oh, I did shade it..... Guess not enough, eh? Yes, I do.

EDIT: Is this good enough? user posted image

Edited by aqua1

Looks about the same....i think you need to use a larger range of that blue to get it to look shaded.

user posted image

Can see the bands of different shades of blue? Thats what you need to achieve more in an your egg. I know mine wasnt shaded properly either...but ya know, theres some pointers. x3

And still working on this teen. Its being really stubbornn...:/

Dunno if I can do that, but I'll try again. When do you think you'll finish the teen? user posted image

I think it turned out a bit, shall we say, orbish. But other than that I think it turned out pretty good.

Edited by aqua1

Looking much better (:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk146/Googleplaxin/KirinnTeen.png]

Teen be doneskies (:

It's pretty. And it goes along with the other three. I will be adding it. Tiz added, all I need to do now is finish off the other levels so I can put down the adult (don't ask)

Edited by aqua1

Well, if the Tufted Kirinn's are ever going to hatch I'm gonna need people to help eachother out and give views, like in DC

Why don't you delete then remake the kirinns and put the amount of clicks to hatch, grow up, and stuff like that to more reasonable amounts...?

JUST A SUGGESTION!

You could also make a big list of people's pets so they get a lot of clicks.

@Googleplaxin:

Looks about the same....i think you need to use a larger range of that blue to get it to look shaded.

Can see the bands of different shades of blue? Thats what you need to achieve more in an your egg. I know mine wasnt shaded properly either...but ya know, theres some pointers. x3

Isn't the egg in that post a Water Dragon egg from Dragon Cave? If so, that egg has copyright infrigement written all over it.