aqua1

Willow Mist Hollow

Remaking the tufted Kirinn. Remember that this will delete all tufted Kirinns!  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a new site! I really need sprites so any help is appreciated. This site is for all mythical creatures out there. If you want, we can all meet eachother in the IRC under the channel WMH

Here is the site

Have:

tufted kirinn user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Demon water snake user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

NEWS:

- As you may have noticed, we have a new background from KyuubiDragon, thank you!!!

- we have our 2 creature! Thank you KyuubiDragon!!!!

- I'm having a glitch with the site at the moment

Banners:

(I can also make the links to your creatures)

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89779][IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/jl4az7.png][/URL]

Edited by aqua1

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

But really, all caps is obnoxious.

Also, the egg needs shading.

Okay, I'll change it to normal, since no one talked on here in a while I thought they weren't seeing the topic, so I wanted to make it obvious. Thank you for saying this is a good idea!

Edited by aqua1

Well, since you pm'd me, i guess i can give this a shot. I warn you, i'm a terrible, terrible spriter. i'll have lines up asap

user posted image

Terrible, i know. I should hopefully fix up all the line thickness and anatomical issues when i'm shading.

Edited by Googleplaxin

Once i finish shading etc etc...some sorta dragon with a mane. It'll become clearer with shading, trust me. x3

Okay, but I think you're going to have to come up with a name for it. Or am I going to have to do that?

Edited by aqua1

user posted image

Flats, now with 100% moar mane! And 25% less face.

So, i shortened the face, added the mane and leg tufts. Also added paws.

Its now reminding me of a kirin. Maybe it could be a Tufted Kirin?

Beautiful! All we need now is the egg, baby, hatchling, and teen.,cool name! Sure, we'll go with that. And we need the shading, of course biggrin.gif Thank you! And your present? Having the first ever WMHian!

Edited by aqua1

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! How DARE you say it's hideous!? But, before it can go onto the site, I need an egg of it.....

Edited by aqua1

Two, the first still in the egg (like half out, you can see the main shape of hatchie), the second out, then comes the teenager, which is MUCH bigger. Oh! And I want the eggies to be the shape of a dino egg, you know, ovalish

Edited by aqua1

Guys! I added the Tufted kirinn's! Please feel free to adopt them! But, for now, only adopt one per person

Welcome!!! biggrin.gif Hope you like it! Okay, I had an idea, do you think I should make banners?? And, because I'm not allowed to put out any info about where I live, I can't make a photobucket account, so I'm going to need to ask the spritist's to have the code of the spite under .png and so I can see it

Edited by aqua1

Sure thing. First thing though...i'll transparent the background of the adult for you.

user posted image

There ya go (:

Well, theres the code. x3

[IMG=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk146/Googleplaxin/Derp-4.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk146/Googleplaxin/Eggeh-1.png]

Heres the egg...:x

Starting hatchies nao.

Edited by Googleplaxin

Another thing, do you think i could try spriting? I've never done it before, though. Any ideas of what i could try?

Well, since you're making a site of OCEAN things, try a seaturtle. I'll check out your site. Googleplaxin, thank you again for the gorgeous sprites, I will add the egg and change the adult; To tell you, the person who described the breed said they were amazing. Yet again, because I don't know how to turn Java off, I can't join your site. I have now put on the eggies, so now, everyone who has adopted has a Tufted Kirinn egg, that's better than nothing! biggrin.gif

Edited by aqua1

Welcome!!! biggrin.gif  Hope you like it! Okay, I had an idea, do you think I should make banners?? And, because I'm not allowed to put out any info about where I live, I can't make a photobucket account, so I'm going to need to ask the spritist's to have the code of the spite under .png and so I can see it

I don't think you need that for a photobucket...

And I'll try my luck with spriting, but can we try plants?

Edited by SkullCandyLove

It won't let me use .PNG only .png and tinypic always uses .PNG so, basically, yeah, we do. As long as the plant has something mythical about it, yes, please make the egg first biggrin.gif