aqua1

Willow Mist Hollow

Remaking the tufted Kirinn. Remember that this will delete all tufted Kirinns!  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I should and could, but I won't, if I do that all adoptables will be deleted; Okay, we'll have a vote for that. Googleplaxin is just showing proper shading for me, we aren't using it as a creature in W.M.H.

Edited by aqua1

nah not really, cuz i joined yesterday and a friend of mine is interested in makin sum sprites 4 the site

Can't delete an adoptable........................... Seems as though I'm going to have to take this to the next level and delete everyone's adoptable by "hand" so to speak. Lets hope it works

EDIT: it doesn'........... I don't know WHAT to do now

Edited by aqua1

That would be great! I will PM you with my plans, you can make whatever you want though

It's done, all tufted kirinns have been deleted, replaced with the easier to hatch tufted kirins.

Ill help out!

I quite like the idea of it and yes, this new breed it pretty cool.

I have made a new breed! Any compliments/comments?

user posted image

I'm not 100% certain on what it is, sorry Aqua :/

Oh, and sorry i haven't been on the thread more often. Its been a hectic few weeks for me.

I came up with the breed, so you're not exactly supposed to know what it is, I called it the neon lizard for lack of a better name. It's okay that you haven't been on often, no one else has either