requiesticat

Plants vs. Zombies

I used to play this.. finished it in about 3 days.. Way too easy I have to say.. fun nonetheless though.

Hopefully they make a sequel.

I hope so too. That game was really fun.

I wish I wouldn't neglect playing it. Oh well.

Revive! I love the puns and word play in the Plants. And I also love the graphics. The art is so great plus the story. I love the music as well.

Anyway, since we have a sequel on iPad, PVZ2: It's About Time, what do you think?

I'm sore about them not releasing a PC edition. This is EA's fault, Popcap was always a PC developer and then this free to play microtransaction nonsense appeared.

I'm sore about them not releasing a PC edition. This is EA's fault, Popcap was always a PC developer and then this free to play microtransaction nonsense appeared.

sad.gif I feel sorry for that.

I feel bad for PopCap. It's like they were trying so hard to keep the sequel as silly and fun as the first, but kept getting sidelined by EA greed and micro-transactions. Not that EA's behavior is shocking anyone anymore.

Played PvZ2 for a while there, but recent updates jacked up the difficulty with the goal of getting you to spend more $$$ on powerups, exclusive plants, upgrades, etc. I haven't picked it back up; it's not very fun, just stressful and frustrating.

Snapdragon is cool though.

sad.gif I have a question. Where is the E. M. Peach come from or inspired from?

What I'm trying to say is if wall-nut is a word play for walnut and it is used to protect your plants and acts as a wall so they name it wall-nut, what about E. M. Peach?

More examples are Laser Bean from Laser Beam, Peashooter from the actual Peashooter gun, Sunflower gives off sun because there's sun in the flower's name.

I haven't played it but it sounds like it would probably be from EMP (electromagnetic pulse).

I haven't played it but it sounds like it would probably be from EMP (electromagnetic pulse).

sad.gif I apologise for the spoiler.

Comment below MIGHT contain slight spoiler and thus it's font colour is white. You may highlight it and paste it on notepad if you want to read.

tongue.gif Oh thanks! That's why the Almanac did say that people lazily call him E. M. Pea and he said that there's a C and a H in his name. Also, that's why he disables the machines.

It's not really a spoiler, especially since Popcap is determined to cater to a completely different audience than they used to, so I don't really have an opportunity to play it anyway.

It's disgruntling as a longtime fan.

It's not really a spoiler, especially since Popcap is determined to cater to a completely different audience than they used to, so I don't really have an opportunity to play it anyway.

It's disgruntling as a longtime fan.

dry.gif Yes, I know. I blame EA for this. Although I am completely aware it really is not their fault. I was licky enough to just see it in my App store and first seen a fellow classmate play it. And also, to have a tablet.

smile.gif And, I'm glad that I didn't spoil you. I know how almost everyone hates or dislikes spoilers to some degree.

dry.gif Yes, I know. I blame EA for this. Although I am completely aware it really is not their fault. I was licky enough to just see it in my App store and first seen a fellow classmate play it. And also, to have a tablet.

smile.gif And, I'm glad that I didn't spoil you. I know how almost everyone hates or dislikes spoilers to some degree.

It pretty much is EA's fault this time.

@7deadly$ins: I'm an idiot. I just saw in the PVZ Wiki about the plant name. You were right about EMP. It was a mix of EMP and Peach. I should have searched it earlier. I was simply looking for any article of news related to Electronic Arts (EA) but couldn't find any. Could you tell me what happened and your sources? Correct me if I'm wrong. I think that Pop Cap and EA went on a partnership and that EA bought Pop Cap. However, I don't know why PVZ 2 is only available on iPad and Android. Care to enlighten me of the matter?

Although I received rumours that it might be available for PC some time in the near future. smile.gif So that's good news to you.

PopCap was always a PC developer until EA bought them. EA has a reputation for microtransactions and that type of business model. I think it's pretty clear why they went with this structure, and mobile only because there's more lucrative business there right now (for that kind of set up).

It's been over a year since PopCap mentioned any ports, and they never specified PC exactly, so my hope isn't exactly high. I have a feeling they were discussing the Android version at the time.

I been watching Let's Plays of Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare and it looks really fun to play. I hope to get that game when I get the Xbox One.

I think they made a mistake to not include any sort of campaign, making the game online only. I think they would've sold a lot more copies if they hadn't, especially since the game appeals to children.

I think they made a mistake to not include any sort of campaign, making the game online only. I think they would've sold a lot more copies if they hadn't, especially since the game appeals to children.

And I'm usually not a online gamer type for Xbox. Hmm may have to give that up on the Xbox One then. I also wanna play Titanfall and that is another multiplayer only game. Dx

I been watching Let's Plays of this again and I heard something from one of the players that has me curious. I know the leveling system is based around completing tasks and all that and they said some of their characters was around level 8 or so and then they mentioned getting to level 50. What is the level cap and how does the leveling system work exactly? Can only each type of char get to level 10 or can they go higher?

I got 3 different types of PvZ games

Plant VS Zombies

Plant VS Zombies 2

Plant VS Zombies Garden Warfare

alot.pngpoptartFINALTINY.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

IT IS SO COOL THE WARFARE ONE TRY IT! (XBox 360 XBox ONE)

Edited by nogora

Well now there are releases of premium plants don't require real money.

Have the first game, beaten it several times, love it. Haven't touched it in a while and I'm honestly not too interested in the new games...not sure about them.

Hahahaha I think this game is very funny. xd.png My friend played it all the time at school on his phone and I kept laughing at the plants. tongue.gif

I love this game, it's so addictive xd.png I've finished it a couple of times, so I don't play it much any more tongue.gif