requiesticat

Plants vs. Zombies

My husband just got this game for free on our xbox 360 and I totally beat it in 2 days, lol. I've played this game on my laptop back when it was new, I think in 2010? I was a lot more terrible then than I was the other day. Surprised at how much I remembered.

My favorite part of pvz is Vasebreakers. I could go on and on all day playing that puzzle while checking my zen garden if I could. biggrin.gif

Good times.

My mother is addicted to this game xd.png she's played all the way to 46 flags on survival endless! I don't know how she does it, I can't get past 15 flags.. dry.gif

Oh, I love this game so much. I've beaten it a couple times, and I filled my garden with one of each plants. Still can't find that hidden zombie, though.

Oh, I love this game so much. I've beaten it a couple times, and I filled my garden with one of each plants. Still can't find that hidden zombie, though.

Play Adventure mode again.

would I spoil the hidden zombie if it was a yeti? and I think it is in the pool section....... sorry if I spoiled the fun O_O :/