WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

yay!! *happy dance*

now if only i can get my brain to work. post might not be that good, 'cause i'm drugged up, so i'm very tired.

Dark - you make it sound as though it's a good thing. XD

*hugs Kira and totters off to post in Balance* (I REALLY AM THIS TIME. D:)

Put the two first monsters up on the IC thread, second post! :D The pics are on dA, though, so I hope you can see themz. D:

Edited by WonderBubbles

:D I've been told that people CAN see the pics if they don't have a dA account, so that's good. x3

of course you can still see the pictures. ^^ though, dA is a great place, so people should have accounts. >w< lol

Mm, it is very good. x3 Simple, too, once you get used to it. :D

yes, very. and i like the new way they have everything laid out. it's very nice.

and I would say we shouldn't be talking about non-RP related things, but I don't think we have to worry about that anymore. It was mostly Lorienne that would give people warnings about that, but I heard that she has left DC. Might be wrong about that though.

Yeah, I heard that she'd disappeared, too. And I haven't seen her around for quite some time... Hmmm. A few mods have disappeared, really.

though, as mean as this may sound, i think it might be for the best. the ones who have seemed to have left were kind of mean, and i didn't really like them. now that they're gone, perhaps this place'll be a bit friendlier. and Khall is getting a new system up for approving RPs, so hopefully that'll be a success. ^^

Mmm, yeah. I do agree with you. x3

Heh, the new system would be another new thing to learn about. x3

*glares up at the budgies on the ceiling fan* Dippy's not coming down. :|

Yes, it is something to learn about. ^^ Hopefully Khall's idea will be able to take off too, since it seems very good to me. It's a way to put less emphasis on "approving" RPs, and have a place where people ca practice RPing without worrying about RP approvers and such.

Dippy?

After she was done, she let Eric to his devices and tagged along behind the cool-looking Kira.
Aw, Kira gets a complement. >w<

That'd be awesooommme. :D

Dippy - or Serendipity - is one of our budgies. XD He was being a bad influence on Nuffy, our other budgie.

Yeah. x3 But it might've been 'cause he didn't know how to fly back into the cage. x]

Reapers have already moved to the preparation area, or at least Signum and Archon have

Solas is ready to go.

That's good. x3 I think they're all ready to go. I just need someone else to make an IC post so I don't double post.

Dark - could you post in Hooved? ^^

So, Signum, Solas, Archon, Sooty and Kira are all in the conference room from what I can tell. I'm not sure who else has come in. Has Charin, Shiro and Kuro come into the room? 'cause if they have then they can all be briefed on the missions and then leave finally.

*hums the tune to 'we didn't start the flamewar'*

Anyways... Kuro, Shiro and Charin are all in there. :D And Fraener's said stuffs about the mission, too. I don't think anyone's posted a reply to that yet?

EDIT: smilies, I hate you. x_x

Edited by WonderBubbles

Bubbles! that such a funny video, have you seen viral video politician and mine sweeper the movie?

ah enjoying listening to music... three days grace... and reading my webcomics, nice and peaceful. Unfortunately I have the dentist tomorrow morning

Edited by jaina