WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

It'd be great if you could join up as a Demon, an Anthro, a Necromancer or an Elf. :] There's none of those. :o

I make new char? Necro? 8)

I wanted to make trin the daughter of a vamp x Necro but I didn't think it would be allowed xd.png

Hmmm... Since vamps are somewhat dead it's kinda hard to make babies. ;] Especially if you can't get a... y'know. You can make a new character, if ye want. :3

Ooh, I'll prolly have to up the limit in the Teams. O_o Since both're full and one person isnt enough for another team. x3 Unless everyone wants to make another charater...? ;D

Edited by WonderBubbles

I wanna bite someone. o.o

LAWLS

I might make a necro that gets bitten and gets turned xd.png

And I might make Shiro a stalker.

x3 *back away slowly*

Very interesting. :] A vampire who can mess with the dead? Very cool. But to balance it out a little, his necrophelia necromancy might have to be muted a little. :]

O.O OMGZ MY SECRET OF SLEEPING WITH DEAD PEOPLES HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

o.o joking. PUT DOWN THE PHONE! THE POLICE CANT DO NOTHING! >:) I'm a good girl at heart ;D (Yeah right)

XD Whoa. XD

I'd hope you were joking. ;] THE POLICE CAN STOP YOOOOU... Wait. Not the ones in my town... Wait, what? There is no police in my town... -_-

Ehehe, you? Good? Naah. ;D

O; I can be good for you...babeh xd.png

I KEED I KEED! xd.png

hehe ;D

*Glomps Bubbeh* <3 hehe

*is glomped* x3

^^ <3

Anyways... D'you know if anyone - apart from Zeranoa and Limn - who haven't posted? Considering bugging them...

Oooh, wow! Have fun with that. :D I'd love to hear about it? x3 I wanna go to a thingo like that...

*Yawn* =3

*stifles a yawn*

Tired, Angel? I am. x3 *yawns* Mmm, should probably get some food, go to sleep or apologise to someone. >_> Meh. Stuff the last one.

Hehe! I'm not very coherent. :D

Ya xd.png

LOL! I hate apologising xd.png

Pfft, I didn't do anything wrong... other than get kinda pissed off... but that doesn't count. :]

Mm. Noms and bed sounds great. G'night, mah dear. ;D

G'night mai love <3

Recap:

Everyone who's posted after the timeskip should be at the Post Office now. We're still waiting for a few people, who I'm about to bug via PM. ^^ Not much has happened after that. Just a little romantic interaction between Kuro and Sooty and a conversation between Solas, Shiro and Trin. ^^

*Pokes Bubbles* <3<3

*is poked* ~<3

Hullo. x3 anything I can do fer yer? :3

Oh, and I won't be on tomorrow. Sorreh. :| Well, not until very late, anyway.