TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Out of all the eggs, this one seems the prettiest to me:

user posted image

It reminds me of a crystal orb, surrounded by a golden rope for protection, like a seal.

Celestial07 I stole one from you. Hope you don't mind.

I don't mind. Which one?

Out of all the eggs, this one seems the prettiest to me:

user posted image

It reminds me of a crystal orb, surrounded by a golden rope for protection, like a seal.

Must. Get. All. Eggs. Can't. Go. To. Sleep! NO!!1 I need sleep, but I want all the eggys... what do I do???? D:

come on puggle stay up

makes coffee infused brownies

set them out for everyone to have

I am glad we get to keep the eggs and all but I am a little dissapointed that nothing more will happen with them. Anybody feel the same as I do?

Wow..I have a new favourite egg. xd.png

user posted image

The glass orb with gold rope is still my absolute favourite, but this one makes me think of a red sunset over a lake, or the beach.

Urgh... One more egg for me, then I need to go to bed... I'm getting kinda dizzy...

Would be awesome if we could bite these eggs...LOL...VAMP EASTER EGGS!!!

I am glad we get to keep the eggs and all but I am a little dissapointed that nothing more will happen with them. Anybody feel the same as I do?

Got a pastel rainbow egg from your basket :3

I'm content that we'll be able to keep them, it's more than I had expected.

Seems like it's a 10 or 11 interval for me. Think I'm off to bed after the next one, and I'll be on the comp for as long as I can in the morning...

Wonder if we're all addicted to DC so TJ can brainwash us for some evil master plan.

I love my leetle eggies *huggles*

Someone said there are different baskets (too lazy to go check who), links anyone?

14!! Shweet!

=w= Sugar cookies, several cokes, and two hershey bunny bars are trying hopelessly to keep me up. I keep nodding off....NO!!1! I won't let the Sandman CONQUER!!!!

user posted image The markings look like those from the Twilight Realm in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Don't they?

I love the egg with the black swan wub.gif

Somebody know now many are those eggs? I want them all, but I have to go out soon...

Can someone visit my basket and tell me if the flowers are changing colors for you?

They are for me, but it may be just that my monitor is acting up.

I think the baskets change the number of eggs inside depending on how many you have. It's not exact, though, and I think that's it.

Got a pastel rainbow egg from your basket :3

So what did you think of my basket?