TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Oh my lord! 288?!

I just looked at your basket, I love the white one with vines. It is so pretty.

cause 6 every hour for 48 hours come roughly 288

Who said new eggs were coming out every 6 hours? Where did you get that info from?

What if the current eggs are all there are? There's been about 38 sighted that I know of.

How does one steal eggs? Haha, I hate being a late-comer to these things. xd.png

No one's stealing really, it's just that eggs can be found on the page with other people's eggs as well, so we're just saying that tongue.gif

And I assume that huge number is from calculating an interval for the rest of the day?

Must. Get. All. Eggs. Can't. Go. To. Sleep! NO!!1 I need sleep, but I want all the eggys... what do I do???? D:

Wow! The first one in my basket is Beautiful I got it from Marionetta's scroll!

Celestial07 I stole one from you. Hope you don't mind.

288 and 40 for amounts? Ugh... I only have 4.

I hope there isn't one for EVERY SINGLE 10 MINUTES because if there is I will never be able to sleep tonight... D:

The basket will be moved from the top of your scroll, but you'll still have it and be able to view your eggs. <3

That's wonderful. Thank you for letting us know.

Is anyone sleeping tonight? Just wondering...

Yup C:

This'll be my last for the night x.x

all I can say is it's a shame I'm scroll locked because I've seen 2 cheese 1 paper 1 silver and 3 dinos while I've been hunting for the festival of eggs.

Fate loves to laugh at me...

Question- Do the eggs just appear on the page, or do you need to refresh?

You need to refresh. Mark what time you found one, and 11 minutes later, open just about any page anywhere, and you should see one.

I can't really suspend my disbelief in blatant racism and ablism being bad things, no matter how nice the visuals might be.   sad.gif  But that's a conversation for a very different occasion.

That's the other reason I really don't want one to show up--because I don't trust myself not to click it, lol, and I'd really rather not.

Anyway, I got the swan egg!  And I'm also completely in love with this one: user posted image

everybody's a little bit racist No really, I'm just a bit more used to handling these things than most I guess, since I'm in an environment where the people have no problem discussing serious business AND cracking politically incorrect jokes (usually at their own expense). But way to uphold your values biggrin.gif

edit: also, LOVE the egg. need to collect...

Edited by shugrrl

I wub.gif This idea! biggrin.gif

You know what I love? Sleep. Unfortunately, eggs and sleep seem to be mutually exclusive sad.gif

Celestial07 I stole one from you. Hope you don't mind.

I don't mind. Which one?