TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Amphiptere. wink.gif

i before p before t

EDIT: Thanks, Satyr

No problem.

Anyway, I think the BBW eggs look extremely realistic.

I know this is off-topic but is there a thread about when the frills are going to be unavailable?

I know this is off-topic but is there a thread about when the frills are going to be unavailable?

Ugh..http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=86993&hl=frill

Wow, these new editions are awesome! laugh.gif

I can't wait to get all of them! <3

So...what's the "order of rarity"?

Common to rarest, to me:

Nebula -> Hellfire -> Sunsong -> Bright Breasted

lolz missed a fell one twice! Never mind I has all night.

I think for me that one's the rarest, of the post's I've seen people are pretty well split tho, Radiant is definitely the commonest.

Has anyone managed to get all of these cool eggs yet? I've gotten only one so far!

So...what's the "order of rarity"?

Common to rarest, to me:

Nebula -> Hellfire -> Sunsong -> Bright Breasted

Nebula; BBW (both commons) -> Sunsong -> Hellfire.

I'm not completely sure about the last two, but I see more people drooling over the Hellfires, so I'm just assuming.

Edit: @MedievalMystic: I have. ^^

Edited by Mustangs44

Sorry it took so long to reply back guys! Im locked again but I got each of every egg! Now I want my Purple Male to grow up and my cheese so these eggs will grow up for me!

I'm not completely sure about the last two, but I see more people drooling over the Hellfires, so I'm just assuming.

Lucky me then! xd.png

I wanted the BBW but I ended up snagging two Hellfires instead. sad.gif I was disappointed until now. Didn't know they were "rare"!

Edit: @MedievalMystic: I have. ^^

Of course, that might just be a self-fulfilling prophecy; people think the hellfires will be hard to get, so they try for them more than the others, and the competition makes them hard to get. rolleyes.gif They could actually be rarer, but it's really too soon to tell.

*sigh* I'm so torn...do I grab new eggs or frills when I go to the library?

I want new eggs, because they're new, but frills because soon they'll go away...they really weren't that bad a breed, there were just so many of them, I figured I'd have time to collect them at leisure.

Now, even if I do nothing but collect frills, I doubt I'll make my goal of 15 frozen hatchlings and 5 adults.

WHY?!? D=

Big congrats, Mustang! biggrin.gif Hopefully, I'll snag more when all the hoo ha dies down a bit...I'm thinking about getting up at 3 a.m and trying my luck then! tongue.gif

Of course, that might just be a self-fulfilling prophecy; people think the hellfires will be hard to get, so they try for them more than the others, and the competition makes them hard to get. rolleyes.gif They could actually be rarer, but it's really too soon to tell.

I think half of it's just because they're so adorable. x3

Edit: @MedievalMystic: Good luck, and thanks! ^^

Edited by Mustangs44

Out of adult sprites, they are all amazing, but my faves are Hellfire and Nebula

*sigh* I'm so torn...do I grab new eggs or frills when I go to the library?

I want new eggs, because they're new, but frills because soon they'll go away...they really weren't that bad a breed, there were just so many of them, I figured I'd have time to collect them at leisure.

Now, even if I do nothing but collect frills, I doubt I'll make my goal of 15 frozen hatchlings and 5 adults.

WHY?!? D=

The hell? D:

Great, now I'll have to use another breed for the army... dry.gif

The hatchlings are adorable, but the eggs themselves are really beautiful, too! The artists did a wonderful job! smile.gif

I hope that the frills will still be around when I unlock. I loved them, and I'm annoyed that I never got one. Now I can't decide which egg I should incubate.

What the...

I re-abandon my CB Maji pair and finally decide to pick up frills off the AP...and there are none to be had?