UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

((nyuu thank you xd.png))

The vampire shrieked as she was bitten again, when suddenly the canopy dragons diverted their attention to two other dragons new to the scene. She recognized them as Fangclan. Utilizing the opportunity, she let go of the egg and lunged towards the female's throat, sinking her fangs into it and drinking deeply. It shrieked for a moment before going limp, the vampire's poison havink killed it. She wrapped her tail around the stolen egg as she drank, savoring the taste of the metallic liquid coating her gums and toungue. Instinct took over as she bit harder into the Canopy, sucking it dry and refusing to leave it's carcassuntil every drop was gone. The male screeched in fury but was preoccupied with the Stone and the Sunsong bearing a funny symbol on it's forehead. He swiped his claws at it in anger.

Skyshriek quickly tossed Django to the side before the canopy father tried to attack her. The sunrise landed on his belly, but not too hard. The canopy's claws didn't hurt the stone dragoness much and he only left very shallow scratch marks on her body. Then Skyshriek grabbed one of the canopy's arms and went behind him to grab the other arm. She held them together tightly and said to Django, "Now kouhai, run to the canopy and then jump high at once you get halfway there. And once you get on his head, attack him with your claws and fangs. Or if you've only manage to reach the neck, bite him on the throat." The sunrise hatchling started to run towards them. Then he leapt at the canopy once he was at midway, but only to land on his chest and grab tightly at it. "Um, I got on his chest, what do I do?" Django asked. Skyshriek rolled her eyes and suggested, "Just attack him there or something." Then the hatchling started to swiped his claws at the chest.

((Just fill out the form on the first page and post it, so that Uchiha can accept you. Btw, it's suggested that you read the rules first.))

Time and Vanlet looked at each other in shock as Kitsune coughed up blood that fell to the ground below them Kitsune! Kitsune! they said this at the same time Kitsune are you OK? Speak to me, speak to ME! Time and Vanlet saw a grove with a hill they landed and started digging a den. Three bedrooms and one for food and medic supplies. Once the den was finished they dragged the knocked out Kitsune into hers and put bandages on her wounds Do you think she'll be ok? First one of us needs to go out and find the others Vanlet looked down I'll go get the others and bring them here Ok, I'll stay here and look after Kitsune Vanlet left the small den and flew north she then heard a cry from a male canopy dragon she looked down and saw Skyshriek and a new recruit that probably replaced her well well well, look what Fang dragged in Vanlet flew down and landed down in front of him remember me Skyshriek? It looks like you dragged in another misguided hatchling into the clan, when are you going to TURN him? Vanlet made a gesture toward Django then turned to the little egg stealer Put the egg down or your blood is going to be the last thing you see She let out a hiss Its stealing eggs and hatchlings from their home and forcing them to join is what made me leave FangClan She saw the deadly X on his forehead, she once knew a dragon that was cursed with that X and died the next day. Listen kid; be careful because the only way to get rid of that mark is if Fang dies which is impossible.

Edited by TimeFlame

Valesz, noticing the yell but barely because she was so far into the cave. She finished the digging a few moments later and quickly used the vines that she used to dig, she put at every place needed for structual support so it wouldn't cause a cave-in. She was worried about the others and was thinking about giving the only other human weapon she had to one of the humans she saw that Vanlet knew, but she knew it would have a cost. That cost would make her pay deerly, that blade belonged to the dragon tamer that cought her, it enslaved her agenst her will and made her fallow all the owner's commands and if it was destroyed she would die. She knew about what it could do if something happened to it, she had ripped the silver vines from the handle that were twisted and had grown from her own back to make the blade part of it. The day that those silver vines were woven into the handle, they fused binding her soul with it, ripping the silver vines out let her regrow those vines giving her controll of her body, but her soul is still trapped to that blade handle. The other hand is that that blade may be one of the sharpest things that humans used as a weapon, once she saw her tamer cut right through the side of a cliff with the thing. She pondered the idea of giving it to one of them as she wandered to were they were that little den she felt them make in the ground, she had a face of dissapointment as they killed some of the vines she was tied to as some of them led all the way to the ones she was digging with, drasticly weakening the speed of her digging although she did finish and made a wall of weaved vines over the entrance so nothing could get in, reaching that little den, "Well, well, are you sure there was no poison that that infernal beast of a flying toaster might have given you? If i may be of assistance, i have had to deal with that thing before during my journey, another one of them attacked me but it seemed different than that one, the one that attacked me was quite a bit smaller and tried to poison me, yet failed" with a little smirk on her face, " I could even just connect with you like i did with Vanlet and meerly see if you have any toxins or poisons at all in your blood and help protect from infection from getting to you in such a state of pain i see." She laid down right next to the entrance to the den waiting to see if she could be of any assistance to them, all the while still pondering about the sword. She reached out a vine to the biggest tree out in the distance to latch onto as to regain strength from it.

**I still got horrible spelling xd.png Life kinda suks for Valesz, she hmother died, she was imprisoned in cattacombs for all of 200 years, she was freed to find she kills in her sleep, gets captured by a dragon tammer as his slave and then is forced to kill him,goes to stay away from practicly all life except food and now has more people to worry about sad.gif**

((oi, uchiha ace, why am i on the ground? i distinctly said i had to climb up the tree to escape the zombie, who by the way is evil and wants ro eat everyone. kitsune must have invisible wings or something.

sorry to be snappy but i said this twice already and every seems to be ignoring the fact arella is several metres in the air))

Impossible said Time to Zalesz If I was poisoned my markings would turn red Time dabbed a wet cloth that she found on Kitsune's wounds Don't worry Kitsune Vanlet will be back soon

Vanlet eyed Skyshriek with anger then she flew up like lightning and tackled the vampire that held the egg. Vanlet pushed the slave out of the tree and caught the egg just before it fell Here; you’re the dad right? Take your egg and leave, NOW! She handed the egg to its parent and looked at all of her enemies. She let out a growl FangClan makes me sick, but I still can't believe that you would try to kidnap Time with a robot vulture!

((Vanlet suspects that FangClan sent the robot bird to kidnap Time))

Edited by TimeFlame

Kreen bent over Zarazo when the small shelter they had built was done.

Then she laid her head down on the floor sadly.

I'm the one who nearly made them die!

Myse paced on the outside of the entrance to the shelter.

No one will get through me! Kreen, try not to be so moody. We all know that the metal bird was GOING to explode sometime!

(Kreen's in a depressed mood right now sad.gif )

(And from now on Myse's text will be gray)

Edited by rainpeltstar

((dgray-girl, what do you mean? I didn't say you were on the ground. She said "even in a tree!" go look at the post))

Kitsune sat up suddenly, bumping her head on the top of the low ceiling of the dragons' den. "Ow! What? Why is the ceiling so low?!" she cried as she rubbed her head, staring at Time and Van as they carried bandages. Where did they GET those? She got on all fours and began trying to crawl out of the den, wincing as the dirt scraped by her burns.

Zarazo twitched his tail silently, blinking open his eyes and staring at Kreen. He felt funny... Kreen? Why do you look so glum...? he tilted his head slowly at her to show curiosity.

(Wow I moved my chair just a little and it spun around until it bumped my computer desk O.0)

Kreen, I KNOW it's not your fault. If you didn't make that bird explode, Kitsune or Time would be dead anyway.

You think?

Kreen raised her head in an attempt to keep a straight face.

"Nothing... just a wierd thought..."

She sighed inwardly. Maybe Myse was right, and that bird would have injured them anyway.

(I put too much ->...<- )

Skyshriek and Django saw a normal black hatchling landing in front of them. "We'll have him turned whenever Fang gives out the order to!" the stone snarled at Vanlet. Then the black told Django that the only way to get rid of the mark on his head is to kill Fang, which was impossible to do. "That's right, it's impossible! So don't even think of murdering him or getting someone else to do it. Cause you will pay the price for it!" Skyshriek warned Django with a growl. Then Vanlet tackled the vampire slave and gave the egg to the canopy mother. Vanlet started to accuse Fangclan of sending a robot bird to kidnap Time. "What robot bird? We didn't send anyone to kidnap that lying little twirp! Besides, Fangclan will have no use for someone who sides with humans!" Skyshriek growled at Vanlet. Then the stone looked at the female canopy with glowing green eyes and turned her into a stone, so that she won't escape with the egg. Then she turned her eyes back to her regular yellow ones and looked at Django as she said, "Alright kouhai, I'm going to deal with the father all by myself. You help the slave fight the traitor. Do it now or you'll die!" The sunrise hopped off of the canopy and ran towards the black. "Sorry," Django said before he tackled her and then tried to scratch her with his claws. Skyshriek moved her head besides the canopy's and bit him hard on the neck.

Edited by Red Dragonette

The male canopy felt his neck snap in two and uttered a short cry before it died, the slave staring at it hungrily before lunging at the black, teeth bared. It hissed and carried the egg in it's tail, her claws lurching forward to scratch the black. It hit the Sunsong by mistake, however. She hissed an apology and grabbed the black's tail, sinking her fangs into it. Being a hatchling she couldn't convert, but she still had to live off blood. She drank deeply, trying not to get swatted away.

Vanlet felt sorry for the new recruit but felt anger toward the vampire. Vanlet made a quick move which she called the snake biting its own tail trick. She ran to the tail of the vampire that was biting her tail and grabbed the egg, and then she flew off into the air (with the vampire still on her tail) and did 3 loops-D-loops which shook the vampire off. She then flew off find the others with the stolen egg.

I'm sorry Kitsune we made this den in a hurry. Vanlet is out getting the others. How do you feel? Here take these berries I got from the food storage Time gave Kitsune a few berries to keep Kitsune's energy up. She then accompanied Kitsune out of the small den and sniffed the fall air.

Before Django could scratch the black hatchling, the vampire hatchling tried to attack her as well, but ended up hitting the sunrise as he got pushed backwards to the ground with a few claw marks on him. Django forgave the vampire as she attacked the traitor. Then Django saw the black hatchling flying away with the canopy egg after she got the vampire off of her and cried, "She's getting away!" Skyshriek stood forward and said, "Leave this to me, I'll shoot her down!" The stone dragoness started to run after Vanlet and breathed flying stones at her.

Vanlet dodged the flying stones with ease flying as fast as she could If they didn't send the robot bird then who did? Vanlet was starting to get annoyed with the flying rocks so she decided to do a disappearing act. Vanlet stopped and hovered in the air waiting for the FangClan to catch up.

(Sorry for short post >_< )

Skyshriek was annoyed when Vanlet easily dodged her attack. "Hold still so that I can kill you," the stone growled at her. And just like that, the black hatchling stopped moving and started to hover in her place. Skyshriek's last words also gave her an idea on what to do. She turned her yellow eyes into a green color and looked at Vanlet's eyes as she tried to turn her into stone.

Vanlet was hoping that Skyshreik turned her eyes to green that was just what she wanted. Like a fliash of lightning she let out smog and fire all over the place creating a smokescrean that she could use to escape. Vanlet let out a roar of triumph and flew strait up into the air and flew as fast as she could back to were Arella, Seth, and Lune where waiting Hey! Hurry get out of here! That Stone Dragoness is back and she's angry! Vanlet landed and warned them then she told them to head south and thats where Kitsune, Time, and Zalesz are. Vanlet then took off to find "Big Sister" Kreen, Zarazo, and Myse.

Vanlez spew out smog and fire around the Skyshrie's area. "Arrgghh! I can't see! Where'd you go?!" she roared angrily. Then she roared loudly for her kouhai, "Django! Go get some water and put out the fires now!" The sunrise hatchling heard his sempai's call and said to the vampire slave, "Come on, we have to find water now!" Without waiting, he went to go look for a puddle, lake, river, or any other sources of water.

((Urgh... Lost again. I really should just leave.))

((Hey everyone. I'm sorry to inform you all that I am leaving this RP. I have decided to focus my roleplaying energies on another source. It was fun while it lasted, but sadly all good things must come to an end. Bye bye everybody, and maybe we might meet again in another roleplay, some time in the future. Good luck fighting whomever is trying to kill Time, and maybe sometime you guys will find Pure Pond, haha. Perhaps the Fang Clan will also be taken down. Either way, it was nice meeting you guys. Have fun ^^))

((Aww... at least you know where you want to and should be, unlike me.))

Kreen, I see Vanlet coming this way!

Thanks for telling me Myse.

Kreen rant out of the small cave and looked around the air. In the distance, she could see a big cloud of smoke and Vanlet coming.

"Over here Vanlet!"

She yelled up.

Django ran through the woods until he came across a river that was flowing in a slow pace. He looked around for something to carry the water and found a plant with large leaves. "They may not hold much, but they'll have to do," the sunrise said. He tore off one of the leaves and took it to the river where he scooped up some water. "Alright, let's go back to Skyshriek," Django said before he ran off back to where his sempai was.

Skyshriek heared the older black's call for Vanlet and said, "Ah, looks like I've another bug to take care of." She started to shoot rocks and stones at where the black's voice was coming from.

Vanlet heard Kreen's voice calling to her and she landed gently so she wouldn't upset the egg Kreen! Myse! OK, First of all we need to get out of here! Skyshriek, I mean that Stone Dragoness you fought is back and she is angry! I managed to save this egg because she and two other dragons killed its parents. Second of all where the heck is Zarazo?! Time and Zalesz are caring for Kitsune's wounds so Zarazo should be OK right? Vanlet set the egg on the ground and cuddled with it to keep it safe from the rocks that came from nowhere Hurry lets get Zarazo and the egg out of here! Vanlet then started swating some stones back (like a baseball bat hitting the ball) she missed a few but was able to get a few good direct hits.

Edited by TimeFlame