eavesdropping

Leany's Little Doodles

Thanks

This probably is pretty bad, but

user posted image

Edited by satyr76

It's done actually! here

Sorry if it's kinda hard to read, I need better image uploading site.  (You know, one that doesn't resize images >.<)

blink.gif

I can't even see it with my glasses on

Edit:oh now I see it I will never be able to do that xd.png

but good job

Edited by VampyrVenom

Woah, that's awesome! I made my own~

user posted imageuser posted image

~and I changed the sprites of the Lapras so its shiny. xd.png I'm off to make another <3 <3 <3

EDIT: added an Absol

Edited by iceshardangel

Added your request Iceshardangel, but I'm only requesting one per user ATM. So I'll do the first one. (Or if you prefer, the second.) happy.gif

YEah, can you do the second?

just sayin' for a tip. What I did to make the sprites I used to have in my sig (they are now inside the Frill on the 'Other' page found in site map) I took http://projectpokemon.org/imagedex/ that and put in or searched for a pokemon I wanted and took all the images from there (they let me) and uploaded them to Iaza to make the walking ones behind the trainers Leany made. I just haven't found the humans yet xd.png

If I can steal a spot...

Trainer: Misty

Pokemon: Nidorina and Nidoran (male)

Direction: right

(That was a hard choice. Too many cute pokemonz. XD)

Thankies. <3

Good job guys! With a little more experience and practice, you guys will do great. A good site from the trainer sprites in spriters-resource.com. I use it for just about everything. <3

I got the tutorial to it's bigger size. Just click on the image to make it big. happy.gif

Added your request Sockpuppet!

I figured i'd see with you first, leany, but i'd like to have a go at making my own little walking sprite. ;D Is that cool with you? It's just because I want to make my own edits to the trainer/pokemon etc. I'm already experienced in spriting/animating so that's not a problem, just seeing if you're okay with it. o3o

Go ahead Ches! Though, you don't need my permission, I didn't create them after all. xd.png

Good job guys! With a little more experience and practice, you guys will do great. A good site from the trainer sprites in spriters-resource.com. I use it for just about everything. <3

I got the tutorial to it's bigger size. Just click on the image to make it big. happy.gif

Added your request Sockpuppet!

hey leany do u need a denviart thingy to make them

because I read the instructions but still have no clue what to do

*Rushes in* Hallo, if I've read correctly, there is one Pokemon trainer slot available, correct? If so, could you please do the following for me:

Trainer: Tower Tycoon (The dude with the blonde spiky-ish hair and teal jacket)

Pokemon: Manectric (Shiny)

Direction: right

Nope, deviantart is not needed to create these sprites. Just a computer graphic program. (I use MS paint tongue.gif)

Added your request RedWolfen!

Annnndd... that's it people! No slots left. happy.gif

Oh, alright then. xd.png

Well, the final result is in my sig. >.> I'm so glad I have an animating program on CS3.

It's very cute Ches! That's a shiny skuntank, right?

Iceshardangel's is done!:

user posted image

[img=http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/180/a/0/Marly_with_Shiny_Party_by_Amezze.gif]

Yes, Skuntanks are my favourite. ;D And after my lucky Shiny find on GPX, I sort of had to put it up there. <3

Masquerains are my babies. *huggles hoard*

Did you breed your shiny skuntank, or was it a lucky grab in the Shelter/Safari Zone?

Nope, deviantart is not needed to create these sprites. Just a computer graphic program. (I use MS paint tongue.gif)

All I have is a simple paint program that is on evry computer would it still work

All I have is a simple paint program that is on evry computer would it still work

That's what I use! MS paint is pure love. <3

Ooh, nice! And I just noticed I forgot to make the background of my wailord transparent... xd.png *rushes to put in siggy*

Sockpuppets' request:

user posted image

[img=http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/183/4/0/Misty_with_Party_by_Amezze.gif]

happy.gif

user posted image

Just made it

Edit:

user posted image

user posted image

Haven't tried it with trainers yet, but the tutorial really helps

And another:

user posted image

Edited by satyr76