eavesdropping

Leany's Little Doodles

I try and finish one a day Lizzie. Yours should be up tomorrow! happy.gif

You're welcome Rio!

Google, I won't be revealing all the tricks of the trade. Just enough to get a beginner started. wink.gif Now, how to take screen-shots using an old PC...

Edited by eavesdropping

I wanted to show you guys what I made for DH.

user posted image

And before you ask, no I will not be making those kinds in the future. They take WAY to much time. xd.png

That's epic

That's epic

That's exactly what I said xd.png and agree too as well!

Thanks guys! happy.gif

Lizzie's:

user posted image

[img=http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/164/6/6/Dawn_with_Party_by_Amezze.gif]

Your banner won't be done for a while Lizzie. I still have to finish Sarah's! xd.png

You're welcome!

For those interested, I'm halfway through the tutorial. biggrin.gif

I'm interested. I've always wondered how you did those sprites.

Sarah's Banners:

user posted image

[IMG=http://www.iaza.com/work/100617C/Mint1556354304-iaza.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://www.iaza.com/work/100617C/White2146222819-iaza.png]

Tutorial construction is currently on hold. I have my exams this week and I need to study.

Sarah's Banners:

user posted image

[IMG=http://www.iaza.com/work/100617C/Mint1556354304-iaza.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://www.iaza.com/work/100617C/White2146222819-iaza.png]

Tutorial construction is currently on hold. I have my exams this week and I need to study.

thanks lenny, they look really good

Hehe, that's okay Lizzie. I have exams this week, so I'm studing like crazy. I should be done Sunday night.

Glad you like them Sarah! You're welcome. happy.gif

** Updates!

Hey everybody! For those of you who missed out earlier, I'll be taking three walking trainer requests from three users who haven't requested yet. There is a max of one request per user. This is to make up to some people who missed out earlier.

Lizzie, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm going to be able to finish you're request. What you asked for can be pretty tricky, and I'm not very good at editing fur. Luckily for you though, I'm sure some of the other users in this forum would gladly take your request. (They have photoshop/GIMP you see, fur is not a problem for them.)

Edited by eavesdropping

Lizzie, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm going to be able to finish you're request. What you asked for can be pretty tricky, and I'm not very good at editing fur. Luckily for you though, I'm sure some of the other users in this forum would gladly take your request. (They have photoshop/GIMP you see, fur is not a problem for them.)

Hope I'm not intruding, Leany, but might be able to take a try of that? Of course, it's probably not going to be as good, but I have photoshop. It's easier to use than paint for her request. :)

Hope I'm not intruding, Leany, but might be able to take a try of that? Of course, it's probably not going to be as good, but I have photoshop. It's easier to use than paint for her request. smile.gif

That's fine by me! I would just ask Lizzie to make sure it's okay. happy.gif

Ooh. How many pokemon are we allowed to have? I'll stick to 3...

Trainer: Dawn

Pokemon: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos (please make them shiny if you can)

Direction: Right

And btw this is really cool~

EDIT: NO!!! I just saw that you can only have 4 max requests, so... can I change the pokemon? And the trainer, too?

Trainer: Marly

Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon (if you can, make them shiny please)

:3 hehe... sorry.

Edited by iceshardangel

Added your request Iceshardangel, but I'm only requesting one per user ATM. So I'll do the first one. (Or if you prefer, the second.) happy.gif

It's done actually! here

Sorry if it's kinda hard to read, I need better image uploading site. (You know, one that doesn't resize images >.<)

It's done actually! here

Sorry if it's kinda hard to read, I need better image uploading site.  (You know, one that doesn't resize images >.<)

Cool

*Goes off to try*

Leany, umm, how do you get an individual sprite to Paint? On Spriters-Resource, it gives me the whole sheet

/noob

Edited by satyr76

Cool

*Goes off to try*

Leany, umm, how do you get an individual sprite to Paint? On Spriters-Resource, it gives me the whole sheet

/noob

Copy and paste the image onto paint. Then use the Select tool and cut all the other trainers out. Then the Fill With Colour tool turns the background white. biggrin.gif

Edit: For no capital D:

Edited by eavesdropping