kirbystar

Calling all Kirby fans!

Why is Kirby pin ball bad?

It is bad because it's not a fun game at all. It's actually very, very boring.

What do you do?

I assume it's pinball that's Kirby themed.

Did you know tha kirby was intended to be white at first, but then someone put the game card into a gameboy color, kirby turned pink, and the color stuck. Like a sticky mess that was, stickey.

And now we have the super tuff pink puff.

Did you know tha kirby was intended to be white at first, but then someone put the game card into a gameboy color, kirby turned pink, and the color stuck. Like a sticky mess that was, stickey.

Wow that's very interesting to know. Thanks for sharing this information. smile.gif

Wow, I didn't know that. That's pretty cool! I like pink Kirby.

lol, even I never knew that! xd.png thats hilarious! Nice factoid, lol!

Haha. Nice.

I once made a similar pun on accident while playing SSBB with a friend. He choose Kirby and I said "Kirby sucks." Then almost immediately caught myself. It was funny.

I actually like Kirby in Brawl, I just hate playing against him as Kirby, because he spams. Big time.

Um Nerendeir Please don't ever come back because you broke a rule. If you come back you will be reported.

Edited by kirbystar

Sorry, but you can't report or ban posters from a thread if they're not breaking DC forum rules. Members are free to post their non-fan status as well as members are free to post they're fans. We do not enforce 'thread rules' that aren't in accordance to established DC forum rules. cool.gif

Edited by AlicornsPrayer

Um Nerendeir Please don't ever come back because you broke a rule. If you come back you will be reported.

I did not break any rules, please re-read the rules to make sure you understand them correctly.

I don't mind kirby. I actually play Kirby's Air Ride with my best friend every time he comes over. You know, that gamecube one. We kind of suck, and we get pissed off every time we kill each other, or get killed. Especially when either of us have that awesome super-machine. Which is actually kind of rare. And the phoenix one dies soooo easily. Oh and I always beat him in races. Much to his dismay.

I don't mind being kirby in SSBM/B, but his move set is rather limited. And his jump is sooo slow, I could easily catch him in the air. And as for fighting him. He's more annoying than deadly.

Edited by Nerendier

A white kirby.

In kirby Air ride you can play as a white kirby.

There's a white Kirby in Brawl, too. My friend is always white Kirby.

Never played it! But, I've watched people play it and it looks like a lot of fun. I've only played as Kirby on brawl a few times.

Username:Arbinator

Why: Because Kirby is cool! With all the swallowing enemies, copying abilities, and riding warpstars, what's not to like?

Username: Aida22

Why: 'Cause Kirby is Cute! I always use him in Super smash bros., and the games are fun....

...yeah.

Welcome new members! (whoever just joined) Oh yeah Adia22 tell me the link for GIR dancing! I love with a capital L GIR.